It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WHITE PEOPLE want to play a Digeradoo its RACIST!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Aborigine is offensive to all.

Says you? Take it up with the dictionary, or are you playing the leftists game?

aborigine /abəˈrɪdʒɪniː/Submit noun a person, animal, or plant that has been in a country or region from earliest times.

synonyms: native, indigene, aboriginal, local, original inhabitant; rare autochthon

an aboriginal inhabitant of Australia.
noun: Aborigine; plural noun: Aborigines

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sigh, whatever.

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

by an italian person makes this black man raciest

The Italians adapted an Arabic instrument. Cultural appropriation or progress?

www.bartruff.com...

Origins of the Violin

The Rabab The origins of the violin are uncertain and open to debate, but it is generally agreed the instrument we know today in western music as the violin had its origin in the Arabic rabab. The rabab had two strings made of silk attached to an endpin and strung to pegs used to tune the strings in fifths. The rabab was fretless with a pear shaped body made of gourd and a long neck. The instrument was held on the lap and played using a bow with resin rubbed on its string. No images or examples exist of this instrument but it is described in documents dating from the late 9th century.

The Rebec As a result of the European crusades, an instrument called the rebec based on the rabab appears first in Spain during the middle 11th century. The rebec differs from the rabab only slightly: The rebec has three strings instead of two, the body is made of wood rather than gourd, and the instrument is placed at the shoulder to play rather than on the lap.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, by all means, today, be satirical but careful of the printed comments.

Try growing up as an immigrant and getting your food spat at in primary school at the age of 6 in the early 1960's by British-Australian-Non Continentals and doing a 7 hr day on an empty stomach then you may know what racism is like. I wont even start on the bullying.

My wifes favourite saying is "look the idiot trendys are paying $8-12 for a piece of Bruschetta - we only ate it because we were poor at the time - LOL"

The White Australia policy wasn't aimed at Aborigines only

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I better not see any old aborigine men wearing socks with sandals, or it would be racist.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cultural appropriation is bull# , we all stand on the shoulders of giants !

is using the wheel cultural appropriation or using fire, is using the television Scottish cultural appropriation ?
wearing tartan and kilts , and drinking whisky , singing auld lang syne at new year , samhain (halloween)
celebrating new year , Scottish culture . So the world has to just now stop celebrating halloween and new year since it according to this post is cultural appropriation

"Not unlike how white people are obsessed with owning "pets" ("Tyrannical Speciesism"), a trait unique to "white people" (Homo Sapiens of "European" descent). "

Aye so the Chinese and Egyptians didn't own pets ?

I'm thinking you are just being satirical to emphasise how ridiculous cultural appropriation is ?

as for using another cultures ceremonial practices to make money , that's not cool I dont agree with that , but things like musical instruments , sound doesnt belong to anyone

humanity shares culture !

Where would the world be if we just decided to keep our inventions , discoveries and cultures to ourselves

the world would be boring as #!

edit on 20-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

real trooper.

See words do matter - Do you know your stuff? Should someone be offended that you didn't spell that right?

www.google.com.au...

If someone is a trouper he or she does what needs to be done without complaining or whining. A trouper is also part of a troupe, or a group of people, usually an acting troupe or theatre troupe. If someone is a trooper he or she is a soldier at entry level or an officer in the police.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

I remember that. I like to blast some Greek music in my car once in a while - I get funny looks from idiots that don't know the difference between Greek and Arabic. Admittedly there are middle Eastern influences in a lot of Greek music - but it keeps the idiots triggered.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Idk man, being called a delicious snack that every race love putting in their mouth ain't really a bad thing compared to other thing that are said.

I've seen a white say the n word before...instead of being shot, he got hugs. I'm so confused, but Dave Chappelle cleared it up for me.

It getting to the point white gangs are going need a black to deal with the stereo typical leo.

Would any body like some butter or cream cheese to go with their crackers?
edit on 20-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

don't drink beer we invented that also oh and steam we invented that also

I realize you're new here, but this ain't reddit.

www.google.com.au...

but the first barley beer was most likely born in the Middle East. ... Beer consumption also flourished under the Babylonian Empire, but few ancient cultures loved knocking back a few as much as the Egyptians

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I get that the OP was facetious, but it still had me wanting to punch my screen,

Well played, lol

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Wow that's neat.

I had no idea the violin had a precursor.

I call it progress.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'll be honest. I didn't know what a digeradoo was so when I watched your first video, I thought it was another name for that hairstyle, minus the towel dingles the black girl had in her hair. At least that little hippy kid stood up for himself. Normally they buckle at the knees and cry for forgiveness. Good man.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I'm not trying to take the piss. A person like myself is my own best critic. I try to get a balance in life. I have seen 1st hand whats happening in Europe over the last 5 trips we've had there.

If by some miracle Europe doesn't end up Balkanized in the next 10 years, I'll be happy that our European heritage is intact. Jihad takes no prisoners.

Whilst the plight of the Aborigine is relevant and no one wants a return to the last century these culture wars are real no matter how some may downplay them. Try being in Italy or Greece and live 1st hand the illegal migrations once they move out of Turkey into Western Europe. If you have been living under a rock I could forgive you. But the Islamification of Europe continues.

A Globalists wetdream.

Cause division.

When people wake up and remove from power self serving globalist politicians we may stand a chance. Identity politics serves in keeping us divided.

But be honest don't tell me you haven't known about the billions lost by ATSIC?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Oh for carp sake. If this is true, then I want every non-white to stop driving gas powered cars. White people created the car, and electric powered homes, and many many things. OH you say don't be stupid there Guyfriday, well how about this;
A few months ago I was told to stop driving my Lincoln Towncar because it's a "Black people car". What the F...… What is wrong with these people. Black dude had a White girl friend, and had to go there about my car. These dumb-ass anti-cultural appropriation people need to figure out what is part of a culture, and what isn't. Then they need to look around at what culture they are in before they open their mouths.

Now I'm going to go off and play my didgeridoo, my bag pipes, and any other loudly sounding instrument that sounds bad when played by someone who doesn't have a clue how to play it.

Do your aftermarket accessories cost more than the value of your Towncar?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Whatever what? I'm curious. And theres no need in banging your head on desk. We're trying to be grownups here.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, I'm white, which PROVES I'm RACIST.

Although its not like I go around with a Token Aborigine... you monster!

Exactly, can't help it now. Family has been through ceremony. Does that makes us monsters. Oh, the irony. It's called experience. And the word Aborigine is offensive to all. Properly, it's Aboriginal. And yes you have proven you are Racist.

Kind regards,

bally

I hope you're just being as sarcastic as the OP was.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned anyone should be allowed to play any instrument
they want.If another person gets upset by it,maybe that person should
get their own life and leave the other person alone.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

naww yer no pal!
nae bagpipes for you laddie

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

A Scottish kiss is a headbutt.

the technical term is a "Glesga kiss"

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>