It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WHITE PEOPLE want to play a Digeradoo its RACIST!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If I see any aborigine wearing pants, or taking a aspirin, or using a flushing toilet, I am gonna be freaking LIVID! Same with all you other non Whites. No more cultural appropriation! Wear the clothes of your cultures that your so GD proud of...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

Hahahaha
Gotcha now. No I wouldn't do that to my wife. I like Head Butt!

Funny as.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Not unlike how white people are obsessed with owning "pets" ("Tyrannical Speciesism"), a trait unique to "white people" (Homo Sapiens of "European" descent).

Do we own anything ?

We're given a number at birth, we have to register, we have to have numbers to transact.

The Aborigines or other non-whites may not own their pets, but like the whites they use the numbers system to extract benefits from white mans society.

Recently an Australian politician suggested a DNA test for Aboriginality before being able to claim benefits.

You should have heard the squealing and howls

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Just discovered the Koreans invented pants.
Oh well back to the old potato sack ☹️

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If we really want to talk about culture appropriation.

Tell 'non' whites to stop using smart phones,computers,and the internets, and the modern alphanumeric system.

Cause it's RACIST!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Stop speaking English! You are appropriating my language!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hey Jin,

If you get the time, look into this story. Lived and worked here for a while.

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

? I thought Band Camp was an online music co.

I stuck a flute up my $%ssy"

And as to your physical manoeuvres what melody did you play? "fur elise?" or "odz to joy"

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: neo96

Stop speaking English! You are appropriating my language!

English,French,German,Spanish, or any other Romance Language.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
a reply to: bally001

A Scottish kiss is a headbutt.

I always called it the English kiss.

Which is vastly different to an Australian kiss, because it's like a French kiss, only down under..

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The hammer (a tool) was invented by an Englishman so stop culturally appropriating English tools!.
Oh and don't drink beer we invented that also oh and steam we invented that also.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Will do Bally, thankya.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I was taught by aboriginals and I am not a white devil, I am Tjungala.

? So you're a self hating white? or......

Cant find anything about Tjungala, so ....do tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

If I see any aborigine wearing pants, or taking a aspirin, or using a flushing toilet, I am gonna be freaking LIVID! Same with all you other non Whites. No more cultural appropriation! Wear the clothes of your cultures that your so GD proud of...

Dude or Dudette.. he was being sarcastic, satirical.

Using humour to highlight the current environment we are all stuck in where even eating a curry or having dreadlocks is considered faux pas due to sensitive people, usually from the very same crowd that would identify with those they vilify.

Don't you touch my Aussie fish and chips.. or if yer a Kiwi, fush and chups.

I just ate sweet potato in a soy sauce marinate, with rice and diced bacon, and sweet and salted chilli flakes.

I fear I need to secret myself away from the world after admitting this.

Don't taze me bro !!!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Now, this is what I call cultural appropriation:

Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A few months ago I was told to stop driving my Lincoln Towncar because it's a "Black people car"

Didn't you know that Henry Ford was a self hating white with a touch of Black blood. The conspiracy being that he invented a machine that will choke us all. white & black

What is wrong with these people. Black dude had a White girl friend, and had to go there about my car

So he had his trophy "white chick"....

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well, that's in the context of the time when black-and-white mistrals was entertainment, The ignorance around "black-facing" can be startling and worrying. For example in the UK we have Morris Dancers, some of whom blacken their faces. The reasons are obscured by time, but is not a racist expression; yet the PC brigade from metropolitan areas who lave lost touch with English traditions (if they were ever in touch) get all a upset.

Is a black person, or perhaps someone not "white" who bleaches their skin appropriating "white man" culture?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I know. I was not being entirely serious.

I know about Morris dancers. They are an abomination and must be exterminated.

As Wilde said - you should try everything once "....except incest and Morris dancing".

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Reply to TheconstructionofLight:

Oh dear, I've come under your attention. Damnit! (Hits head on desk several times).

No. I'm not anywhere near being a self hating white but I hate sunburn.

Aboriginal Skin names as follows.

Tjungala or simply Jungala/Jangala is my skin name. My missus who I do not Scottish Kiss is Nungarai. Our children are Nampa Jimpa (Girl) TJampa TJimpa (2 boys) and Yumungarli (Girl).

These are Warlpiri and Pintupi skin. Yumungarli is exclusively Warlpiri (means, Princess of the Warlpiri). She went through a ceremony in the Tanami Desert soon after birth.

After many years in Central Australia we moved north but were still recognized in the Top End. After 9 years up top we moved and settled on the Northern Rivers of New South Wales. Yumungarli is known here as we are.

That's it in short so take the piss if you want. The T before the names is pronounced like a 'tch'.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 20-3-2019 by bally001 because: Reply/quote didn't work

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Before a revolution the ground work is laid by the Culture Wars

www.tabletmag.com...

Cultural Marxism was no conspiracy, but it is also no mere right-wing “phantasmagoria.” It was and remains a coherent intellectual program, a constellation of dangerous ideas. Aspects of these ideas, to their credit, brought the West’s dirty laundry into the limelight and inaugurated a period of necessary housecleaning that was, indeed, overdue. But their obsessive focus on our societal dirt—real and perceived “injustice,” “oppression,” “privilege,” “marginalization” and the like—quickly became a pathological compulsion.

We started to see dirt everywhere. We cleansed and continue to cleanse ourselves tirelessly but are never satisfied, always eager to uncover more dirty deeds and historical sins and stage more ritualized purges. We end up throwing out the baby with the bathwater. And all our hard-won collective attainments and achievements, all that is great and good and glorious in our midst, gets swept up, spat on and discarded with the rest of the trash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join