It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WHITE PEOPLE want to play a Digeradoo its RACIST!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The ultimate in White Racism is the instinctual drive to want to TAKE (steal) cultural nouns to use, utilize, enjoy... hell even abuse them (AKA "Cultural Appropriation") as they see fit. Not unlike how white people are obsessed with owning "pets" ("Tyrannical Speciesism"), a trait unique to "white people" (Homo Sapiens of "European" descent).

And this brings us, naturally, to the topic of White Devil's obsession with the musical instruments of other cultures.

It just goes without saying, of course, that they reserve absolutely ZERO appreciation for the cultures -stuff- comes from, that they like. They just lay their eyes or ears upon such devices and whamo it all "becomes" theirs and they're tripping over themselves to decry the object as if they invented it, and then macro-aggression the people from where it came from. At every given chance that is, they just long for subjugating people, ESPECIALLY the people who they've co-opted their cultural recipes, devices, and so on.

Which all means they need to be delt with.

And here is the proper methodology, for dealing with such creatures, as defined by the true "Einstein's" of our era:

Although that is merely the 'Monkey Wrench' tool in the 'toolbox'.

The other tool, of the two total, in said 'toolbox', is the HAMMER, as seen here:

Which inherently brings us to the topic of Australia, and the Didgeridoo musical instrument of the "Aborigines" there:

Problem is, with White Devil's, as with every other musical instrument in the Known Universe, their knuckles run white with desire to Culturally Appropriate them.

And as such:

There you can see the efforts of an 'cultural appropriation evangelist' to teach other aspiring cultural appropiationists how to harness their RACIST ambitions (to exert their uniquely white inherently RACIST instincts upon the rest of the world).

It's not unlike how all these white people now attempt to cook the sorts of meals that Humans from the rest of the world enjoy. Like this one time a white chick invited me over for some Thai food. She had gone to the trouble of following Thai recipes verbatim, she had even ordered a book from a famous Thai chef, to then TAKE it as if her own... all for our RAW selfish pleasure.

You People just cant begin to fathom the detriment to the Global Village that meal had on it, I mean there were three Mexican kitchen workers at the local "Thai" food shack that would have had more job security that night had we dined out. I mean how do You People even live with yourselves???

Anyways, let this thread become a compendium of the World's musical instruments that white power mongers have set about STEALING from all of the Humans of The Global Village.

edit on 20-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Being an American is essentially cultural appropriation in its absolute form. Natives get a pass for obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Anyways, let this thread become a compendium of the World's musical instruments that white power mongers have set about STEALING from all of the Humans of The Global Village.

"One time at band camp, I stuck a flute up my $%ssy"

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I stuck a flute up my $%ssy"

UM, do I need to spell out the obvious here???

Clearly it was Trump!

edit on 20-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

So you aint whisltin dixie?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So why do aboriginals play guitar, oh. hangon, they invented the guitar, and the drums and the keyboard and the synthesizer and, oh Aussie Rules. Have I mistaken this thread?

I play the Didge and don't need anyones permission to do so. I can carve my own. So? I was taught by aboriginals and I am not a white devil, I am Tjungala.

No one has appropriated the Didge much less than the Stradivari.

Where do you peeps dig this crap from? Oh,,,your minds...you are insulting a race.

kind regards,

bally
edit on 20-3-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Is that what a "rusty trumpet" is?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Have you ever tried playing a Digerydoo? If you can master circular breathing, you deserve the honor.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
For goodness sake. Does race/culture really need to be involved in everything (read as anything).

As a percussionist that is majority white, I have dabbled in so many percussion instruments from every corner of the globe, to my better knowledge and understanding as a musician.
How is this inappropriate?

As a builder, I sometimes use metric screws, especially when I work with people from other parts of the world, as I did recently with a South African puppeteer. Am I culturally appropriating their system of measurement, because I can use it?

Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
As a percussionist that is majority white, I have dabbled in so many percussion instruments from every corner of the globe, to my better knowledge and understanding as a musician.

Sounds like you're majority [the most racist person like ever-.

As a builder, I sometimes use metric screws, especially when I work with people from other parts of the world, as I did recently with a South African puppeteer. Am I culturally appropriating their system of measurement, because I can use it?

Now that you mention it, the Metric System was invented by a white creature, meaning its RACIST and should be banned at once.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Exactly, I was taught by aboriginals. Where does the Op get his experience from. I can even tell you where the first didges came from. Can the Op?

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Sounds like you're majority [the most racist person like ever-.

Now that you mention it, the Metric System was invented by a white creature, meaning its RACIST and should be banned at once.

Your post OP is one of the most Racist if not the most racist post against aboriginal culture I have seen. If you are an aussie no wonder we are branded as racists.

Retract your statements, cool down and have a really good think about what you are saying.

kind regards as always,

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Give back modern medicine and technology and I'll stop appropriating until then

Trolololol

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'll play or sing or whistle or whatever, however I want, whenever I want. Dont like it? Make me stop.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Sorry, race-bater. The non-white in me is Native American.

Give it up.

If you stop the artificial divides, you win the humanity game. I assume we are on the same side of a united humanity?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Dont like it? Make me stop.

Fine then. Luckily the ForeMixedGenders of the 21st Century have prescribed how to deal with such mongrels:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Um, I'm white, which PROVES I'm RACIST.

Although its not like I go around with a Token Aborigine... you monster!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I am just trying to work out who to sue for using the English language, or eating Yorkshire puddings.

Cultural appropriation is an affront to common sense and humanity. It's blinkered logic. The sad part is that some people think it's fine to stagnate "culture" by anchoring it at some point in the past. That is to say "... you can't wear this because my ancestors wore it too". Where's the sense in that.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

"One time at band camp, I stuck a flute up my $%ssy"

Are you HR Puff N Stuff, accosting poor wee Jimmy with his own magickal flute? Whitchy poo will be quite impressed with your band camp flute powers, but beware. She will try to steal it from whence you shoved it.

The irony of the topic is, I knew wetjala's who would play the didge on the Hay Street Mall. No one batted an eyelid. Then one day a good mate of mine, Ronald, dressed up in full tribal paint, playing the didge on the same mall, and some old bint came up and said, for all to hear "You are not an animal. If you want to act like one, go back to the bush." and stormed off...

Ronald was the nicest bloke..

edit on 20-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nothing a gainst op but Right response :

NO IT ISN't and then moveon...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join