It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest: best defense for Trump's SNL Twitter freak out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Getting what "stuff" done...lol Afghanistan is not any different than it was before you started your stuff, so what is your problem...lol

Come by and see me sometime. I'll show you.
edit on 21/3/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/3/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

(post by 35Foxtrot removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

I choose to be the bigger person and not respond to your uninformed, misdirected and a little bit insulting reply.

What was insulting? You suggest the President is failing because he hasn't completed his campaign promises in two years, while you suggest if you took 2 years on a project you would be fired, then you suggest you have 20 years in Afghanistan where you get stuff done, and I have also spent years there and it is still a 4th world (can't even call it 3rd world) nation run by warlords as it has been for 2000 years, so I ask what stuff? Most of their infrastructure was built by us after the Russians were kicked out back in the 80s, not much more after that.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrotpost removed by staff

So you get triggered by one line and totally bypass the other 20...lol

So Mr. Stuff I went into the military in 1980 for 28 years, been involved in everything we have done along the way, my skills are still desirable after 2008 when I retired and I been to 30 or 40 different FOBs/Bases in Afghanistan alone and was even there 2 months ago. Get'er done...OK

edit on 21-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Come by and see me sometime. I'll show you.

So you get triggered by one line and totally bypass the other 20...lol

So Mr. Stuff I went into the military in 1980 for 28 years, been involved in everything we have done along the way, my skills are still desirable after 2008 when I retired and I been to 30 or 40 different FOBs/Bases in Afghanistan alone and was even there 2 months ago. Get'er done...OK

What are you talking about?

Are you drinking again?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

Are you drinking again?

Lol OK, You suggest I don't know first hand about places like Afghanistan and you suggest you are the expert "getting stuff done in places like that for 20 years". Since I know Afghanistan well I asked you what stuff, and it triggered you to call me a D-head.

This is all from that you are upset with Trump that he hasn't hit 100% on all his campaign promises as you voted for. You are also upset that you feel he doesn't have a clue as to what is going on over there and you do. This all comes from my main early point that one of his campaign promises is to get us out of a war that been going on 20 years, countless of lives lost and trillions spent with a worst than nothing result to show for it. I say worst because these countries are actually worst off than before we went there to do our WOT.

The strange part is you are upset he hasn't completed promises yet in only two years, but you are also upset as he tries to complete one of them with the war...the old damn if he do damn if he don't.

I'm with you on if you can't get stuff done in a few years then there is major problems. Those problem could be external forces such as the wall as we both know he wants that badly and has fought for it every day in the last 2 years, hard to fault him for that, but two years on the Mueller report..ya that is a long time for a nothing burger, going on 20 years in the middle east with no results other than negative ones, ya we need to get out of there too. We could have rebuilt the whole countries infrastructure many times over with 1/2 of what we spent in the middle east.

I too am an expert in what I have done for a very long time, and that is war in some fashion or another...we need to get out of there...period

edit on 22-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thanks for the clarification.

I sstill disagree.

Maybe I am relying too much on personal experience, but that’s what I’ve got.

War “in some fashion or another,” is not the same thing as people shooting at you, I expect. But, thanks for whatever service that is.

If I have an employee trying 100% for two f’ing years and they can’t get the job done? Yup, they’re gone. Or, at least, moved to another position with no direct responsibility. Are you saying otherwise?

And sorry about the “dick head.”

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

War “in some fashion or another,” is not the same thing as people shooting at you, I expect. But, thanks for whatever service that is.

I use that term to not really go into what I do, I have been to over 20 FOBs in Afghanistan alone.

If I have an employee trying 100% for two f’ing years and they can’t get the job done? Yup, they’re gone. Or, at least, moved to another position with no direct responsibility. Are you saying otherwise?

Really depends on the situation doesn't it. If your employee has all the support to get a job done then it is on him, but if you are not giving him full support then it is kind of hard to put all the blame on him. I'm not sure how this applies to our wars in the Middle East since it seems Trump is with you on this that we can't get anything done so lets get out.

And sorry about the “dick head.”

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: jjkenobi

You describe your president as someone who intentionally pisses of a section of his OWN nation and people, so much for unity, i myself can not understand that principle, but I am not from the US maybe thats why, do you like pissing people of for fun?

Trump does it by telling the truth.
Obama did it by lying to everyone.

That's the big difference.

It's also why Trump won. People got mad enough about being lied to by the last president, enough for Trump to win.

If you want to make conservatives (and others) mad just lie to them.

If you want to make libs and dems mad tell them the truth. Libs and dems still prefer being lied to. Obviously though when dems are being lied to they believe it's true. When being told truth they scream "it's all lies!"

No one needs to defend Trump for all that he does. Everything is only skin thin deep for democrats.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Except the "victim" is the president, tweeting as POTUS. SNL was bound to poke fun at trump. The problem is that instead of focusing on real issues, POTUS wants to spend time focusing his supporters on SNL sketches...

Comedy has every right to make fun of anyone. Getting angry that your the butt of a joke (as POTUS), is only going to add flame to the fire.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well, I believe Trump is honest in projecting his ideas to the American people. However, he has a tendency to tell heaps of white lies. Whether it's an exaggeration or something he made up on the spot..

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

All right, Gog and MAGAg. Go for broke: what is your best defense of the Leader of the Free World ranting about SNL reruns as evidence of collusion with Russians?

I don't care about his tweets, but I need to point out that this might be the first time in almost two years a possible Liberal has publicly said Trump is their President.

Good Job!
First step is always the hardest...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join