It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Woman Shoots Herself Through The Mouth While Her Hands Were Cuffed Behind Her Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't the cops search people anymore? That should have never happened, the responsible cop should be dismissed.

You could try reading the article, since it explains that she retrieved the firearm from the car she’d been in while the officers were fighting with her boyfriend.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

During the stop, the officers approached Wilson and Medlin separately. While one officer handcuffed Wilson with her hands behind her back, the other tried to detain Medlin, CPD Officer Leo Kosinski told WAVY in August

Medlin resisted arrest, becoming combative and trying to flee the scene.That's when the officer who handcuffed Wilson left her outside of the car's passenger side and went to assist in Medlin's arrest, which involved using a Taser to subdue him, according to police.

Kosinski said in August that Wilson was handcuffed with her arms behind her back when she got the gun out of the Lexus, "contorted" her body and shot herself in the head.

The officer screwed up.

He should have secured her in the back. Then went to go after the BF.

There isn't nothing nefarious here.

Medlin was arrested in connection to the traffic stop after he swallowed a "golf-ball" sized-bag with an unknown substance in it. Police searched the car and found 11 oxycodone, a syringe, drug paraphernalia, a rifle, and several boxes of ammunition, according to court documents.

He was charged with possession of oxycodone, possession of suboxone, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a firearm with a schedule I or II drug, fleeing from a law enforcement officer, and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Hard saying what kind of cocktail she was on.

Doped up people do stupid things.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027
I have seen a video where this exact situation happened. She pulled her arms under her legs, which anyone flexible can do in cuffs, pulled a small revolver out of her vagina and shot at the cop.

Why am I finding this just a tad difficult to believe?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wish ATS thread titles allowed certain punctuation to be used. At first glance I thought it said a Police woman shot herself. I was thinking what did she do to get cuffed, and why cuff her and not take her service weapon, was it a back up gun?

Crazy story either way!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In other news I tried elbow myself in head and failed, go on try it.

Unless this woman was some kind of contortionist, something smells as bad as a fish Market.

P.S I'm still picturing people trying to elbow themselves in the head, try it yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Must have been the same gun that killed JFK.

Or the same brand of magic bullets.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I want to hear what some of our resident law enforcement officers and experts have to say about this one.

What is your take on this one, ATS police officer?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If that were my daughter, these officers would feel so bad about what happened they would commit suicide by slamming a baseball bat to the back of their heads in a grocery store parking lot after they had finished shopping.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Do a gunshot residue test on her. If she actually shot the gun, power residue will be on her clothes and hands. If no residue, the pig goes jail for murder.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Funny she chose to shoot herself and not at the police fighting with her boyfriend...

Only in 'murka.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
But why commit suicide just for a traffic stop. I don't care that they might have had drugs, still no reason for suicide.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is a video on this disgusting case, not an attractive young lady a beautiful one whose life has not been taken from her by what I regard as pure scum that look to never be brought to justice.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry for my bad typing skill's that was meant to read NOW been taken from her.

Anyway the kid has been murdered, her family say she has never used a gun in her life or even held one, her boyfriend does look a bit iffy but that's him not her.

The officers involved claim they were chasing her boyfriend whom ran off when she somehow contorted her body, got a gun from inside the police car - so a police owned weapon - and then shot her self with it yet her hand's were still behind her back and she shot herself in the mouth, yeah right sure we all believe that.

I was in Security for years (just retail dealing with drug addict's, had a few knived and syringes pulled on me - would rather be stabbed with a knife believe me) so I have respect for genuine DECENT police officers and believe we need our police but to those that don't want to accept a certain fact Blah - Private police are private company's, company's are in it for profit not the law while conversely real police are state owned and ran and are in it to UP hold the law - though real police have problems of there own and dependent upon the nation (and the individual regional police force and officers themselves and whom they are answerable too) have been and are around the world known to be being used in an entirely inappropriate manner acting as armed militia's instead of law and peace keepers.

Need I remind you BLAH that the concept of police founded by Johnathan Peel (at a time when footpad's - muggers and robbers - with knives ruled the back alley's and most gentlemen carried a sword stick or even a small pistol for protection) in London was to replace the often far too heavy handed military soldiers formerly used for the role with UNARMED civilian's whose sole purpose was to uphold the law (and know the law) and that at least in there original context there powers were rather limited as they did not have the full powers of for example a court bailiff - which in our country (Britain) come in several variety's with those acting under the authority of a crown court outweighing the authority of those acting under the authority of a county court, under legal powers this means' that our ranking of authority and power is as follow's, CROWN court bailiff on court business has the most power and leeway, police due to successive reforms to the policing powers over the ages since Mr Peel's time have then the next rank while county court bailiff's on county court business then have the least powers - and in our country anyone can be designated a bailiff by the court while the police operate under what is called a Queen's Writ which is represented by there warrant card.

Our police went from being MEN OF THE CITY which is what Polis Man or POLICEMAN (derived from the Greek word Polis for city and MAN for the civilian men originally volunteer's that took up this job) to a paid professional militia whom were armed with lead filled truncheon's then back to being a more regulated but still professional and fair civilian authority and are still a step above the rank and file often brainless lout's of the old militia's that were there forerunners from the time before Peel created the concept of police.

Our police even though these day's they have to have ARU's on call are still far superior to your police in almost every single way imaginable and they are ran by our government.

Your police are really not police at all they are paid security guard's given powers beyond what they should have, armed to the teeth and too trigger happy for anyone's good, they are supposed to be deferential to the public (this is a flaw our own police also suffer) but instead tend to look down there noses at the public, at least our police will be thoroughly investigated in any case even remotely coming close to this while these officers that 'I' believe murdered this young lady if you don't mind my saying are scum of the earth criminal's that should at the least be behind bar's or at the most be facing a firing squad for there crime against a young lady - even if she had drug's in the car and if that was not a plant by these bad cop's to make them look better she was not a criminal merely in the company of a potential one, and if you don't mind my saying murder is many time's greater the crime than possession of a little bit of some narcotic substance which was probably for the lad's own use.

Just look at that kid's face again, she look's like a typical happy young girl with everything to look forward too, hopes, dream's and aspirations of her own then someone took it away from her.

Then ask yourself are not law's and police supposed to be there to protect such kid's from exactly what she has suffered in this case.

Then ask yourself WHOM are the criminal's in this case, a boyfriend and a potentially planted stash of drug's or two creepy guy's abusing there position of authority for there own gain?.

Now ask yourself this, if they had been REAL state owned and ran police with real training (and proper moral psychometric result's derived from a far more rigorously checked background) would this have happened to this kid or indeed the many other victims' of a police system gone to absolute corruption whose sole goal seems' to be to enslave as many people as possible for a corrupt judicial jail system that is ran and owned by private corporations whom are raking in vast profit's for each and every prisoner while at the same time ripping off your tax payers and costing far more overall than a fair and properly run state owned system would.

edit on 21-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

One more bit of evidence, witness saying that Police shot her.
This is disturbing as it show's the young lady lying dead beside the car.

Read the comment below the video.
www.youtube.com...
The witness say's the police shot her once and did not even give her a chance so trigger happy cop, at least while obviously manslaughter it was not what I feared before, still this kid should be alive and back with her mom.
I dearly hope her face haunt's the man that pulled that trigger for the rest of his damned life.

edit on 21-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join