It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bar Scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Damn it.

The guy across the way had been staring for the longest time and it was getting on Harvey Johnson's nerves. At first he thought that he was imagining things but every time Harvey glanced that way the guy was still at it. Harvey started staring back. The guy didn't react. It was so creepy. The guy didn't even blink. He just stared straight ahead while he drank his beer.

Harvey was a big man and loved a good brawl. He didn't admit to fear often but he was feeling a touch of it now and it pissed him off. He drained his whiskey and slammed the shot glass down. He was going to show this weirdo not to stare. He shoved his chair back and stood. He swayed a little and steadied himself. He swaggered over to the guy's table, having to make a couple mid-course adjustments because the bar kept moving side to side.

"Do you have a problem, asshole?"

The guy jumped like Harvey had snuck up on him, even though he'd watched Harvey approach with that same non-expression he's been wearing since the first time Harvey had noticed him. "Huh?"

"You've been staring at me for the past half hour and I want you to knock it off before I knock your head off."

The man reached up to his eyes. He dug his fingers under the lids. Harvey winced and stood in shock as the man pulled his eyes out of the sockets. He opened his hand over the table.

TINK
TINK

Harvey gazed into those empty sockets in stunned silence and then his eyes lowered to the table. Two eyes stared back up at him with a glassy gaze. Harvey stumbled backward with a cry. The bar swam and the floor rose to meet him. Cackling laughter followed him into darkness.
edit on 19-3-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Oh the “humanity”!!

I hate the guy who pays and won’t leave!! That is the a-hole’s eyes I would pull out. Just saying.

To “blind drunk”!! lol

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I got my eye on you.

edit on 19-3-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

one too many

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena
Just a few. The damn room keeps moving.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Forgot the on my post!

Ah, alas, the moment has passed. I did like the story!! So, one more for the road...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Creepy.

Glad I didn't read this before going to bed. lol

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

LOL, nicely done!
Short, sharp and to the point.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank you. Yeah, I think that just a few words can say a whole lot.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
No kidding. You might have had nightmares.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks lol. I'm glad you liked it.

top topics

join