It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets it wrong again as Gregory Craig set to be indicted

page: 1

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
First, he said that Mr Trump would never be president.

Boy, he was wrong on that one. Then it was the magic wand still one of my favorites...

Wrong again.

Link

Now, it looks like another statement he made is about to be tested also. Obamas former WH counsel Gregory Craig is about to be indicted by the Justice Department. He is being investigated for the same crimes as Manafort. Federal Prosecutors from the SDNY (go figure) were given the case but it has since been transferred back to the Justice Department in January. Not much media coverage on this either. He would be the first Democract charged in the Muller investigation but it opens doors to all of those who he worked with and for.

Obama. Clinton. Podesta. Again, the key was Manafort.

Court filings alleged the law firm was solicited by Manafort on behalf of Yanukovych and the Ukrainian government's Ministry of Justice to write a report on the trial of a political rival of Yanukovych. Craig was the law firm’s partner who worked on the report and was involved in disseminating it to members of Congress and the media. Craig left the law firm last year amid scrutiny over his connection to Manafort. Manafort was sentenced this month to seven and a half years in prison for crimes stemming from his work in Ukraine.

The house of cards it looks like is finally starting to fall. All those sealed indictments. The russian collusion narrative is being replaced with the 'Hate Islam' chant in the media so the time is right for those charges to start rolling in.

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-19T19:54:55-05:000755 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
First gay.. undocumented U.S. citizen married to a guy.. for our Potus

all his docs were suppressed for over 20 years which cost his handler I think it was 25.5 million could be wrong... Anyhow.. being said..

Think I would build my library and shut the fu.. up until everyone forgot about him... just saying!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

Think I would build my library

Am surprised he isn't trying to have it built in Kenya.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Now that is a funny!

As not sure you may be right as his financing is looking ugly and Kenya might be the last resort!

ha ha

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel

all his docs were suppressed for over 20 years which cost his handler I think it was 25.5 million could be wrong... Anyhow.. being said..

Think I would build my library and shut the fu.. up until everyone forgot about him... just saying!

Read an interesting article the other day that highlighted that a Saudi financier was Obama's referral to Harvard.

Once Obama was enrolled, 25 million dollars was given to Harvard by the same Saudi.

I'm a coincidence theorist.

To the OP, Craig appears to be the first flip of the card, as it were... the transition from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia.

Gonna be an interesting year, is it not?

S&F for the topic...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: kingsquirel

Read an interesting article the other day that highlighted that a Saudi financier was Obama's referral to Harvard.

Once Obama was enrolled, 25 million dollars was given to Harvard by the same Saudi.

I'm a coincidence theorist.

To the OP, Craig appears to be the first flip of the card, as it were... the transition from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia.

Gonna be an interesting year, is it not?

S&F for the topic...

Yeppers

I see you do your homework!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

You mean because of when he said this in a speech he gave in Kenya...

“Now, three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American President to come from Kenya,” he said.

Yea... that was awkward.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Man, Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin sure got a deal or the price of college admission bribery has come down drastically.

www.foxnews.com... -counsel-faces-possible-prosecution-in-mueller-initiated-probe

edit on 19-3-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Craig has direct ties to Manafort, so why would anyone expect him
to come out squeaky clean? Well, Obama would because that is
how he kept his administration "scandal free" LOL.

Chicago Mob boss for a president, that is what we had for 8 years.
His Loretta Lynch and her "department of matters".

Ahem!!

@@

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I like to pick on Greg Creg after I saw his mugshot on frontpage Fox News. Yes I have Fox News bookmarked and I read a couple of articles daily, it gets equal play time with CNN for me. I'm really that moderate in left field. I swear by it; the view is impeccable and you catch all kinds of balls, no pun intended! You see who's hitting them, what team they're on, where it's headed and why. People make fun of left fielders like they're insignificant because they don't get many game winning or influencing plays, that's fine because we aren't trying to.

We do still get to bat and have a lot of time in training to score. But, their heart has to be in it because they have derisive comments made about them and get treated a certain type of way for not being in-the-game. Then, they don't get paid squat so they get a grudging mentality and don't want to score.. for you. It's not going to raise their paycheck or give them any fame or prestige on the team, just a left fielder.

Did I kill the analogy yet? I wanna keep beating it. Anyways, his teeth are fake and that's fine because I have a dental implant (Why do you think I'm so sexy?) so I've seen in the dentist office what a full denture or implant looks like and that's exactly it. With the amount of money he has? Smh. At least tell them you want the incisors shorter than the front teeth and the K-9's a wee bit bigger.
edit on 3/19/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Obama also bragged that his Administration was, after 8 years, SCANDAL-FREE.

But history now says...www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
disregard
edit on 20-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The media loves Bob Mueller a little less, and are perhaps a bit nervous, now that he's coming after an OBAMA official.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Cohen was Trumps personal lawyer and it was as if he was part of the administration things are so serious. Here you have a WH consul who did the SAME THING and worked for the SAME PEOPLE as Manafort.

Notice however how this one came back from the SDNY yet they still threaten Manafort at the SDNY. It bull#.

new topics

top topics

join