It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Alan Krueger take his own life?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He had his sixth book coming out in a few months. By all accounts he was happily married with 2 kids, very well liked and a well known figure in politics.

So why the suicide? Are there any links to him and politicians we know. Why, yes there is. So is this another one to chalk up to a little 'odd'.

Link

After serving as a Labor Department economist under President Bill Clinton, Krueger worked for President Barack Obama as a top Treasury official and then as chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers from 2011 to 2013.

According to Obama when he retired his position

Krueger, who was confirmed as CEA chair in November 2011, is returning to his professor post at Princeton University, from which he has been on leave, the White House confirmed. "Alan was the driving force behind many of the economic policies that I have proposed that will grow our economy and create middle-class jobs," Obama said in a statement. "And while we have more work to do, today our economy is improving — thanks, in no small part, to Alan's efforts," he said.

He knew everything about the Obama administrations finances...as well as HRC being SecState.

Now, what I find odd is that he was a avid social media user, including Twitter, but that all seemed to stop in January. There is nothing in his history that would suggest depression or any skeletons in the closet. If you look at the link above though for the Daily Mail, it seems like someone may have some questions because the url says....'killed'. Why would that be? A mistake? Was there something he knows that may come out that he did not want to be around for, was he killed for that knowledge...or is this a simply a death that was just a lost soul ending his life?

What do you think ATSNN? Is he another body to add to the Clinton Count or is this one for 0? What did this guy know.....and did it get him killed?

edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-19T16:01:30-05:000430 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
High level political insiders that know too much are often afflicted with undiagnosed severe suicidal tendencies, apparently.

I've heard stories of a few, including one who shot himself in the back of the head.

Tragic, sad.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He knew everything about the Obama administrations finances...as well as HRC being SecState.

That is enough to cause anybody to get "involuntary suicide syndrome" after getting a subpoena to "secretly testify" 😎

"Agreed?" "Agreed"

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What did this guy know about Hillary?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
High level political insiders that know too much are often afflicted with undiagnosed severe suicidal tendencies, apparently.

I've heard stories of a few, including one who shot himself in the back of the head.

Tragic, sad.

Probably with an FBI issued rifle, too.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sometimes the simple answer is the easiest. He was probably depressed and took his own life.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Nothing I can find except he worked for Bill in the White House and was still a very close friend/adviser until he died. My thoughts are he would have known about monies that were being looked into regarding DOJ arms sales in Syria and Libya. Then Benghazi happened. Those men were there investigating it.

Also I think if something nefarious did happen it would be his knowledge of O and his dealings also.

'He spent the first two years of my administration helping to engineer our response to the worst financial crisis in 80 years and to successfully prevent the chaos from spiraling into a second Great Depression,' Obama said. 'He helped us return the economy to growth and sustained job creation, to bring down the deficit in a responsible way and to set the stage for wages to rise again.'

This guy knew a lot...and a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Which is why I stated that in the OP but cmon now...too many 'odd things' happen to people in the know and this IS ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Trust me, depressed people can act like nothing is wrong and put up a good face. I should know...I've been dealing with depression, on and off, for years. Depression has such a stigma associated with it, that many who are affected, often put up a good front in order to hide their misery from their family and friends. It feels sometimes as if you're being smothered by an unseen dark cloud of despair and self loathing. It's indescribable, if you've never experienced it in your life.

I was on Paxil for a number of years and just weaned off it. Horrible drug, that made me feel like a robot, emotionally. Now, I feel normal, yet, sometimes depression creeps into my head and then it's a personal struggle, until I fight it off. I deal with it thru exercise, listening to music, taking a walk or playing with my two dogs.

It's hard to talk about, because I don't want my kids or wife to get worried. Sometimes I pray, which often helps, but hanging out with my two "fur angels", is the best medicine for me. It's understandable, for someone who's depressed, to want to kill themselves, so that their self loathing and despair comes to an end. I have, but the love for my family and the fact that my beautiful wife's brother took his life, takes that option off the table. I enjoy one day at a time and put my best foot forward and hope for the best. I hope that Alan Krueger is at peace and wish his family the strength to get through this horrible moment in their lives.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He had his sixth book coming out in a few months. By all accounts he was happily married with 2 kids, very well liked and a well known figure in politics.
So why the suicide?

Mental illness and stability can be hidden. Sometimes we cannot see behind the mask, and the trigger that brings the sky down is often just time. Personal experience of a family member who was successful, loved and apparently "normal".

I guess people read too much into tragedies.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You just never know...

He very well may have seen or had knowledge of something that deeply troubled him ethically / morally. Since he was involved with the administrations, maybe he knows some big economic crash is coming that he played a part in and it bothered him. Maybe he was going to be exposed in some other way...

However, the simple answer is maybe he just wasn't a happy guy. As odd as it may seem, money and success don't necessarily make you happy. See all the rich and famous people who kill themselves for no apparent reason.

I knew someone who killed himself out of the blue. Turned out he had started embezzling some money and was about to get caught, so he off'd himself.

A good friend from college was on top of the world in the music business. I mean he was an A lister. President of major record label. Discovered and produced Grammy winning artists. He just up and killed himself one day.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Know what else is hidden?

The skeletons in clintons closet.

It sounds like things are coming to a head- they might actually get some exposure soon. The corrupt FBI has destroyed all the paperwork already, so people who can provide testimony need to be "wiped clean- like with a cloth"

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the information on those who could be suffering from depression and I hope some of your words will help someone. I know that it very well could be the case. People who have the world by the balls can sometimes be the ones that are one push away from ending it. I have personal experience also. In most cases though there is a track record with family and/or friends. Something. In the days following the loss of life like this many times the demons that may have haunted them are revealed and reasons why. Sometimes we never get a reason but there are in almost all cases some indicator at some point in their lives including addiction and self medication.

This guy knew a lot about the financials of the Clintons and Obamas. He worked for them during both administrations. With Obama he was in charge of quite a bit. He would know quite a bit.

Link

There are a lot of if that one can run with here.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

After serving as a Labor Department economist under President Bill Clinton

There’s your answer probably.

Any news on the method of suicide? Possibly two shots to the head or crashing his own plane?

Seems people who have connections to the clintons and outlive there usefulness and maybe know a little to much come down with a case of the saddys and commit suicide without any warning signs.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Perhaps recently diagnosed with a fatal illness. Who knows?
Suicide is always a mystery to the survivors.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I know you didn't reveal that looking for pity.
But I was moved and wanted you to know.
Sending strength and peace vibes your way.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why... lol ... do I have to make it obvious>>.

Google friends of the Clintons.. they all hated themselves.. all 180 something of them..

lol...you can do almost anything in this life that will get you to a ole ripe age...minus being a Clinton friend!

edit on 19-3-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks...I appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks...I appreciate it.

Lol.. base opts have to stick together right?

Anyhoot.. glad your transition was fabulous...

Back on post!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Let me guess, he also tweeted he was not suicidal, and
if he was found dead that he was in no way planning
to off himself!?

Right?

Add another one the The Clinton Body Count!

Does this ever end???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join