It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife Hears Dead Sister From Alexa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I wish Alexa would tell me the winning number for the next powerball drawing.

Well... have you asked her?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great post! S+F 😁

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just remembered...after the voice and after I repeated the song to see if the voice was in the recording...she told me that while I was working late last night, she was watching TV in the other room, she was looking into the kitchen and saw a shadow person/figure glide across the kitchen.

So her Sister's voice and a sighting of a shadow person? I'm intrigued. Let us know if anything else happens.
Did the shadow figure have the shape of a woman?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just remembered...after the voice and after I repeated the song to see if the voice was in the recording...she told me that while I was working late last night, she was watching TV in the other room, she was looking into the kitchen and saw a shadow person/figure glide across the kitchen.

So her Sister's voice and a sighting of a shadow person? I'm intrigued. Let us know if anything else happens.
Did the shadow figure have the shape of a woman?

She is not as sure about the shadow person...as she says "it may be a trick of the eye"...but she insists that it was tall, so maybe not a woman.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It happens.

I once had a voice come over my police scanner like that and talk at me.

Over the years I have seen and heard many experiences like this.
The spirit world will try to use whatever to get messages across sometimes.
I cannot imagine how hard it is for them to do that, so kudos to your wife's sister.
Hopefully it will happen again for her.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe..

and used to be skeptical as hell. but too many strange things since my Dads passing it hard to ignore. Supposedly very energy-related. Phantom cigarette smells, lights blinking especially when the family visits, even early on strange phone calls from his number and his phone is in the room with us. Brief shadows, cold patches or breeze in a closed up room. Even a brief sighting confirmed by another witness after I said did you see that? and they described exactly where in the room it was and which side of his profile was briefly visible. So yea not as skeptical as I used to be,

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Did you catch FCD's thread about hundreds of his own recordings coming up on his laptop and not even knowing how they got there? Was this Alexa unit around when your sister in law was still alive?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you catch FCD's thread about hundreds of his own recordings coming up on his laptop and not even knowing how they got there? Was this Alexa unit around when your sister in law was still alive?

I caught FCD's thread.
...and she says we didn't have the Alexa when her sis was still alive.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Now it's officially weird.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Now it's officially weird.

Welcome to MY world.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You should go to Vegas, nothing strange ever happens when you're there.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wowza, I totally believe it's possible she heard her sister...I bet she's wishing now that she would have tried to talk to her at the time, but I understand she was too freaked out in the moment. If energy can't be destroyed, it certainly seems possible that someone who died might be able to tap into electrical energy, such as Alexa.

Many of you here on ATS have heard me talk about Matt, who passed away from Cancer on Aug, 27th, 2017, the Love of my Life. I'm absolutely convinced he finds ways to communicate with me, and one of the weirdest things he's done is make the turned off, closed laptop, start playing music, Led Zeppelin even, lol, I looked everywhere trying to figure out where the music was coming from until I figured it out, completely took my breath away ! lol...he also makes these stupid little plastic peppers dance, I thought he was nuts when he bought them, Life is Weird, and I imagine Life after death on Earth is too.

Hope your wife will find comfort in her sisters message once she catches her breath !

edit on 19-3-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

She says thank you so much. That brought tears to her eyes.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Do you have anyones ashes or tokens like hair in a locket etc in the house?

On another note, you make a terrible conspiracy theorist tin foil hat wearer. Alexis?in your house? really?
You realize Obama is on your microwave listening to you.

edit on 19-3-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Okay. Spooky.

So you have two options.

Treat this as an actual event and investigate and take it seriously.

Or

Ignore it (like I would do) call it swamp gas, a reflection of light from an airplane, the house settling, floor board creaking, . . . . . . .

That, personally, would freak me the #### out.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Do you have anyones ashes or tokens like hair in a locket etc in the house?

Nothing like that. Just a photo of her sister and her near the Alexa.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay. Spooky.

So you have two options.

Treat this as an actual event and investigate and take it seriously.

Or

Ignore it (like I would do) call it swamp gas, a reflection of light from an airplane, the house settling, floor board creaking, . . . . . . .

That, personally, would freak me the #### out.

She agrees with you...still freaked out and finds it spooky.
Naturally, I want to investigate and induce a full-body apparition.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You may want to make sure you have the "Drop In" feature turn off on your Alexa. I have 4 in our house, and we can drop in on each others Alexa's and talk as if it's an intercom. Plus, if you have friends that have it, you can drop in on them as well, even though they are connected to different access points miles away. I've done it many times with my sister and bro in law.

You can even have it broadcast a message. I can use the app on my phone when I'm on the way home from work, and have all the Alexa's in my house announce a message. For example.... "I'm almost home, make sure you have my supper fixed and get ready to rub my feet". Something like that. But I would never actually say that.

I've had ours out of the blue one QUIET night, come up and tell us the latitude and longitude of where we were. I was like "um, why did Alexa just say that?" I went in and look at the history, and it thought someone said "Alexa, Where am I?" (or something like that, because i don't remember what you have to ask to have it come up with LAT and LONG). That was the spookiest thing that happend on ours so far.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As with many electronic devices, it's very possible Alexa picked up a snippet of a cell phone call, ham radio, or a regular radio broadcast. My computer speaker have done that, and my old guitar amplifier used to pick up AM radio sometimes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join