It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish President Erdogan airs mosque shooting video at rallies, threatens New Zealand, Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Tell him to shut his mouth ! Tired of hearing this crap from "them" muslims have brutally murdered over 600 million since Mohamed . Last big party they had was well documented by German soldiers in 1917. Armeninan Genocide. As far as I am Tell erdogan I would love to rain Napalm on ALL muslims. ALL OF THEM !

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
HAHA there's one I never saw happening...Turkey vs. Australia/New Zealand.

This represents everything wrong with the world today, let's blame an entire continent for the actions of one hateful person.

Absolute joke. If we didn't know before, it's now conclusive how small Erdogan's member is.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: hiddenNZ

wait till the #storm hits your shores and wee will see how you feel about it.

Are you kidding me?

9/11 was a far worse Radical Muslim terrorist attack than your country could even fathom. Don't talk to us about # storms.

# storms you BRING UPON YOURSELF involve electing liberal # governments and flooding your nation with refugees your people do not want! Something that does-not describe our attacks from 9/11, and the dozens if not hundreds of Radical Muslim attacks since.

There is no excuse. Your nation's military and civilian population should be standing by to repel any retaliation with extreme prejudice.

Nice.... While there is one crazy ass POS to blame for what happened, you've gone leaps and bounds to blame...

1. The citizens for electing leftists.

2. Leftists.

3. Refugees.

Classy. Keep up the good work, this will be a way better look than saying a douchebag did something heinous.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
That may be true but do not forget inciting Muslim terrorists within New Zealand. After that the boats start crossing the waters and the USA and more than likely Israel will be on Ear-do-wad like a bad rash.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I reject his left hand magick....

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Mr Erdogan is no better tham the guy who walked into the mosque and killed those people by the sound of it.

where's the outcry from the Muslim community about this speech?

I just watched a youtube video where an Ausi was taking about that mosque shooting and he said that radicals were radicalised in that mosque and killed in syria, so maybe there's more to the shooting than the media aren't telling us.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

where's the outcry from the Muslim community about this speech?

To be fair that would be like Christians shoukd outcry about politicians saying dumb things.

It's politics, just because a leader says they're religious doesn't mean they speak for a religion.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So basically, according to Erdogan, its absolutely fine to tar all New Zealanders & Aussies with the same brush but woe betide those of us that do the same with Muslims. Whilst Muslim leaders around the world condemn this attack, with some going as far as threatening jihad or revenge, where is all the outrage when Muslim extremists attack western targets and kill westerners? Oh there's the occasional statement and hand wringing but nothing like the indignation and outrage there is over this rare attack.

Its time everyone everywhere was totally honest and admitted that there is no definite answer to the Jihadists and that it was only a matter of time until an attack like this occurred after all that's happened since 9/11 and before

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I mean, it's almost 20 years after 9/11 and we've bombed 7+ countries under the justification of terrorism.

What Erdogan said was stupid but likely Saber rattling.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I love turkey , roasted in oven , smoked in grill and turned into turkey barbeque, deep fried sliced up and stuffed into a nice sourdough roll. But this clown makes me wonder why are they a part of nato.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And now NZ is broadcasting nationwide the Muslim call to prayer.. I'm getting more confused by the day.
www.newshub.co.nz...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hmm the virtue signalling is now up to 11
sigh
Islamic Prayer on opening Parliament
Prime Minister in a hijab
More protections for Muslims to be announced
(what about the rest of us?)
and I thought the Uk was bad!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Soon people won't be able to have a bad opinion....oh wait.
It reminds me if a stazi regime, speak any comments even close to negative and be arrested...and its only been a week.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Shhhh they'll hear you....they could be keylogging your pc or recording your conversations...see FlyingClayDisks thread This Is Scareeey....too close for comfort!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Link to thread please?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Cheers. I'm not fussed if that happened,I'm not bagging Muslims,I just don't want their way of life jammed down my throat,as I'm not religious.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
They should fight it out so there can be a clear winner and loser

Out of mass destruction can come new bright beginnings.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Courier

even the women and children ?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Erdogan is a #in bellend

that man needs his mouth shut permanently

fancy a kick starter on an assassin for world dictators ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join