It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish President Erdogan airs mosque shooting video at rallies, threatens New Zealand, Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Holy Mother Of God!

Is this... is it a hoax...?

I can't believe he said that!

This is crazy.

Is he a lunatic? Who is pulling his strings? Who does that??

Imagine Trump doing the exact same thing but with Christians. Threaten the entire nation where Christians were slaughtered.

Sadly it is not my friend, it begs belief doesn’t it? What an absolute mad man.

Unsurprisingly, the Turkish ambassador has been called in to the Australian Prime Ministers office for a please explain, which was deemed unacceptable;
ABC News

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM.

Also, why is the Christchurch incident not being labelled what it appears to be; Christian Terrorism?

From the information I have come across, the ideology behind this lunatics actions seems to be extremist Christianity and in particular stemming from the crusades, hence why he visited many locations of Islam vs Christianity battles.

Well to be fair the shooter didn’t identify as a Christian, that in and of itself is very telling.
If he was exposed to any Christianity the shooter could not have found any justification for any type of violence in the NT bible. There is no justification for violence against others

I was recently accused of inciting hate because I understood why some people would react if they found out that the mosque was radicalising people. If a Christian church or group was inciting violence or radicalising members I would understand a Muslim retaliation

What I find rather peculiar is the fact that if this attack happened in any of another 100 countries, it wouldn’t be such big news.
It seems the West is held up to more scrutiny than the third world or developing countries.

Your post has one purpose, relate division and hatred, pity

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
Also, why is the Christchurch incident not being labelled what it appears to be; Christian Terrorism?

From the information I have come across, the ideology behind this lunatics actions seems to be extremist Christianity and in particular stemming from the crusades, hence why he visited many locations of Islam vs Christianity battles.

Precisely! I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but of all places.. Christchurch? Lol, I'm not laughing at the violence or suffering, but the irony or planning of location. It was reported that he travelled abroad too and wasan Australian citizen so I assume he could've picked many locations within that area. It must've been intentional.

Cool schizophrenic story bro. You were called on to do this symbolic act in all places of CHRISTCHURCH. Either that or he simply picked it for effect which would be.. pretty twisted.

I mean, we all have feels but can you picture yourself doing such a thing for any reason whatsoever?

A "normal" or within an average range of homo sapiens brain chemistry and cell receptor make up, even reaching into further ends of the spectrum, will not and in most cases cannot do a mass shooting.

No matter what, period. All ideology and influence aside. Even if they had a certain life. If it was in a civilized society and not a war zone or a mind control experiment, 99% of the time someone isn't going to get influenced into finally going on a rampage one day. It takes certain brain chemical situations to be brave enough and not anxious enough to give your life away which was rather nice to be able to learn about all of that influence for one moment.

They've seen attacks come and go, they know most people aren't interested in or talk about previous ones in other places. They've seen that those attacks didn't change much, yet they go out with some stupid white power christian manifesto in Christchurch? They can mow down 50 people which required repeated shots into the wounded masses for some time but couldn't go out with a bang versus the cops? He doesn't count because most do that as a sort of way to equal the karma, spare their future and having to live with doing it, or go to heaven but he was a white nationalist so he was a bitch.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

He may know things we don't know.

Like why Trump threatened his supporters will go after people and lo and behold this happens the very next day

coincidence? or something more sinister?
edit on 19-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hmmm I'll concede I can find no evidence of him identifying as a Christian though there is the following;

The white supremacist suspected in the mosque shootings that left at least 49 people dead in New Zealand had traveled to the Balkans in the past three years, where he toured historic sites and apparently studied battles between Christians and the Ottoman empire.

During his unprecedented, live-streamed shooting spree Friday in Christchurch, Tarrant exposed his apparent fascination with the religious conflicts in Europe and the Balkans – a volatile region that has been the site of some of Europe's most violent clashes.

It seems religious conflict played a part in his ideology even if there is no evidence of him identifying as a Christian that I am able to find.

I don't know if I even want to address the last part..... at no point have I said anything that is even close to your claim.

Could say the same about you and your comment regarding the mosque where this happened. So what if there were people being radicalised there, do children deserve to die because of it?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We all can agree on one thing. Extremism and radical religious fundamentalism are dangerous.

This will happen again and again and again and again and again and again over and over

will be one black day when one of these will be so horrendous it will shock us more than all of them combined.

The only solution I’m afraid is to ban religious violent extremism doctrines and extreme radical white supremacy doctrines and their ilk as well as black supremacy doctrines.

The idea of the first amendment is irrelevant since they’ve already made illegal Americans joining groups like ISIS and the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Additionally the banning of powerful weapons, semiautomatic for instance.

Even then it will take decades for the people to adjust to being denied the right to destroy people because they don’t believe in what you believe in or their different color or religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Netanyahu literately threatened New Zealand with declaration of war :
www.theguardian.com...
Erdogan on the other hand made a clear statement to defend his own country.
Double standards are contrary to Laws and ethics.
The New Zealand shooter sold his soul for a free trips to israel.

edit on 19/3/19 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You can say what ever you want
But you are trying to make the shooter a Christian and his manifesto clearly states that he is not a Christian

It is your desire to identify the shooter as a Christian, clearly that’s your desire.
In fact he identified as a racist, islAmaphobe and as eco warrior, used a lower case g- god instead of an uppercase G- God when he spelled out the word God, indicating he wasn’t a believer
Your narrative is to cause division based on what I read
Feel free to convince me otherwise

Do I think what happened in enzed is justifiable, no, do I think children should be victims, no I don’t even think women or men should be victims, it’s an ugly tragedy, horrific and not something Western society has ever been based on.
If radicalised muslims want to take the fight to Syria, join ISIS, that’s their choice, they head over to the Middle East and fight.
Sadly this act may bring the war to our shores and that’s the real tragedy. People like you will try and turn this into a religious war, something the shooter, the terrorist actually declared in his manifesto was what he wanted as an outcome

Clearly you are a reactionary, have no real idea the shooters motivations or beliefs at all. Just making up a narrative to suit your hate. The shooter stated clearly that he was killing Muslims Because they were an invading force and should go home to where they came from
70 odd page manifesto written by the murderer, I suggest before you spout off in a hate filled diatribe with the intent to create division, you go read it
The shooter was an islamaphobic, racist eco warrior, if he subscribed to any faith, he worshiped the earth and claimed his soul would go to Valhalla as a warrior.
Though in truth the coward killed unarmed civilians, not sure that’s a golden ticket to Valhalla
edit on 19-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Yes, I am here to fuel division and hate against Christians.....as the golden crucifix hanging from my chain glimmers in the sunlight.

Unlike most, I can admit when I was wrong and am happy to stand corrected. Upon the evidence you've provided I can concede he is not a Christian - it would seem the crusades/religious wars in Europe and the ME are used as justification for islamaphobia by white supremacists regardless of beliefs.

I'm still not sure who I hate though? I don't hate anyone. Stop looking for things that aren't there.....not everyone out there is a bad guy.

Oh and for the record, I don't want to "turn this in to" anything. Especially a religious war though I am flattered you think I have that power.

edit on 1932019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 1932019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I have a Buddha fridge magnet on my fridge, that does not make me a Buddhist, I don’t wear a cross but that does not mean I am not a Christian

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The white supremacist suspected in the mosque shootings that left at least 49 people dead in New Zealand had traveled to the Balkans in the past three years, where he toured historic sites and apparently studied battles between Christians and the Ottoman empire.

During his unprecedented, live-streamed shooting spree Friday in Christchurch, Tarrant exposed his apparent fascination with the religious conflicts in Europe and the Balkans – a volatile region that has been the site of some of Europe's most violent clashes.

Wow, seriously? Lol, well obviously but why would you travel halfway around the world to "study historic battles between the Turks and in the Balkans" or why would they rather lump these things together to make it sound that way?

What, he romantically visited the battlefield with a cash flow on tap to tour the world, learning about battles with Muslims before writing a silly letter and broadcasting a shooting?

No wonder Erdogan was acting the way he was, referring to a battle between the Turks and British Empire talking tough saying we sent your grandparents home in coffins and acting threatened. He got moody over the the guy motivating his attack from Turkish history, as if he killed all Turks in a way. This all got even stupider.

edit on 3/20/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Ok, but Buddhists do not by and large express their faith through fridge magnets featuring the Buddha.

Are you now claiming I am not a Christian because it is contrary to the attack you tried to launch on me?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Wow, seriously? Lol, well obviously but why would you travel halfway around the world to "study historic battles between the Turks and in the Balkans" or why would they rather lump these things together to make it sound that way?

What, he romantically visited the battlefield with a cash flow on tap to tour the world, learning about battles with Muslims before writing a silly letter and broadcasting a shooting?

No wonder Erdogan was acting the way he was, referring to a battle between the Turks and British Empire talking tough saying we sent your grandparents home in coffins and acting threatened. He got moody over the the guy motivating his attack from Turkish history, as if he killed all Turks in a way. This all got even stupider.

I believe one of the guns also had 'Turk Eater' written in Greek on it.

Regardless, Erdogan's comments are completely uncalled for and out of line. These were the actions of one lunatic and do not reflect Australia & NZ.

The Dutch PM is not spewing similar rhetoric with regards to the Turk who shot up the tram a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

No I am not claiming anything, just that the shooter did not identify as a Christian in any way shape or form
Didn’t know christians claimed their faith via a necklace, thought it was a fashion statement

Anyway, on topic
Interesting comments from a truely great Turkish statesman regarding the war dead from the Dardanelles campaign

“Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.”
www.awm.gov.au...

Mustafa Kemal Attaturk probably did more for his country and Australia and New Zealand with just those few words than any man could possibly do

Pity Erdogan hasn’t learned anything from the great man who went before him
Pity non of Australia or NZed politicians havnt made a comparable statement or appealed based on Attaturks for forgiveness
edit on 20-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Wait till the Muslims start encroaching on Maori rights and such here in nz,when they get a foothold,which they possibly will. Or band together and start a movement against white nz'ers that have less rights than both in freedom of speech already.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Unless you can read Turkish,and prove that comment...please don't.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ok cool, which I have admitted I was wrong about. Something that doesn't happen every day on ATS.

Beautiful words from the Turkish gentleman and I agree, if only Erdogancould have such a mind. Even as an Australian I do see why they are not overly enthusiastic about Aussies and Kiwi's flocking over there for ANZAC day and the regard we hold it in.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
Netanyahu literately threatened New Zealand with declaration of war :
www.theguardian.com...
Erdogan on the other hand made a clear statement to defend his own country.
Double standards are contrary to Laws and ethics.
The New Zealand shooter sold his soul for a free trips to israel.

As a general rule, Jews and Israelies don’t go around with bombs strapped to them, blow up bars in Bali, shoot people on trains, kidnap school girls blow up aeroplanes in other countries.
Right or wrong, Westerners don’t perceive Israel as a threat as they do Muslims

We can see Netanyahu making a hyperbolic statement as opposed to a declaration of open warfare
I bet people in Australia and New Zealand now fear a retaliatory terorist attack from radicalised muslims, I bet no one fears radicalised Jews or Israelies doing the same

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The Turk eater comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join