It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL White Australians Responsible For NZ Massacre...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: carewemust
I've never seen the video of the shootings.. Is this an accurate assessment from someone who has seen it?

mobile.twitter.com...

Wrong article? That's about Jeff Epstein?

My bad! That happens when I'm on the road posting from a smartphone sometimes.

This isn't the exact article, but it's close. I've never seen the NZ shooting video, but Veterans say there's "fakery" built in. Was wondering if anyone else thinks the same..

NZ Massacre Video Analysis: www.veteranstoday.com...

I have seen it. I believe he made a lot of rookie errors, but there was no CGI and there was most certainly, dead people. Honestly, I suggest viewing if claims such as this can be considered.

Thank-you for taking the time to reply.

I just came across this sad story of a man in New Zealand who might spend 14 years in prison, simply because he "shared" the Mosque shooting video.

Philip Neville Arps Arraigned Today: twitter.com...

It's disturbing that the leader(s) of a civilized, modern nation like New Zealand, would behave like the leaders of North Korea, or Russia!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So does this mean white Australian's are more RACIST than white United Statesians?

I'm scared and confused!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...SO SAYS the Leftist propaganda rag, SLATE magazine.

Titled: "The Christchurch Shootings Should Implicate All White Australians"...

Slate's writer, while admitting it is illogical, goes on to suggest the entire 'white' population of Australia is implicated in the recent heinous murders of innocent Mosque worshipers in NZ.

I’m a white Australian. I know that blaming myself and my cohort is illogical, but I can’t escape the feeling that all of white Australia is implicated in the deaths—a white majority that has fomented and let foment hate.

“Though he may have labeled himself a European, 28-year-old +++++++ +++++++ was an Aussie through and through, growing up in a country town north of Sydney, steeped in mainstream Australian racism and our particular national brand of Islamophobia.”

[NOTE: Suspect's name removed by OP]

slate.com...

Naturally, the Leftist article dutifully throws in Trump, Trump Jr., Bannon, and Stephen Miller as joining all white Australians in sharing responsibility for the NZ massacre.

So, white people of Australia,...ACCORDING TO SLATE:
You are ALL just like this mass-murderer...
You are ALL responsible for this act of terrorism...
Your country is FOUNDED on racism...
You are are ALL hateful racists...
...and you are ALL Islamophobic.

P.S. I'm not sure if this also includes Olivia Newton-John...but she still looks marvelous,...especially after all she's been through.

If anyone has got a problem with any of the above...don't blame me (This OP thinks it's just another example of progressive, reactionary, propagandizing, wombat puke).

Take it up with Slate.
slate.com...

Oh mate, you must of missed the memo.

Only ‘white people’ (an ignorant term itself assuming we are all one and the same with no disparate heritage or ethnicities) can be blamed as a collective for the actions of an individual.

Get with the times.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

So what are ALL WHITE AUSTRALIANS AND STUPID WHITE AMERICANS going to do to atone for being Caucasian?

I let people of color go ahead of me when I'm in line at Walmart.

And I only give money to black bums, not those scandalous white bums cuz they be fakin'.

I wish people would stop ignorantly referring to Western Europeans as Caucasians.

The Caucasus mountains are a long way from where we originate.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I don't think whether Slate Magazine is liftist or rightet or middlest or whatever, they are obviously just pushing the NWO agenda of ethnic substitution in all traditionally white countries.

i can only assume the purpose of this is subjugate the whites in order to turn the white countries into bitza this and bitza that with a middle eastern standard of living. people made from bitza this and bitza that who are muslim have no national pride, no sense of national purpose and no national identity.

such countires become just 'me too' countires where people care about nothing really accept their own personal lives, fortune and well being within the borders and confines that have been set for them by the Muslims and the powers that should not be who are the ones who determine policy and define the objectives for that country.

Contrast this with a country like Israel which has a strong sense of national pride, its future and it national identity
A country that has a strong sense of its identity, and its future will not surrender willingly unlike Sweden which seems to have surrended to the Muslim ethnic substitution.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

this is probably how muslims feel every time there is a terrorist attack. we all need to stop assuming that people think a certain way just because they are the same color, religion etc etc..

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT>>> So who bankrolled this guys trips to moslem countries to satisfy his obsession with battles? George Soros paid both white supremacist groups and antifa( and actors to portray both) in protests and marches. Somebody put him up to this and groomed him to do it and maybe the reason wasn't anti moslem or anti immigration but rather to do just the opposite. To make those who are anti immigration and pro gun look bad. Its been done here multiple times.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: IAMTAT>>> So who bankrolled this guys trips to moslem countries to satisfy his obsession with battles? George Soros paid both white supremacist groups and antifa( and actors to portray both) in protests and marches. Somebody put him up to this and groomed him to do it and maybe the reason wasn't anti moslem or anti immigration but rather to do just the opposite. To make those who are anti immigration and pro gun look bad. Its been done here multiple times.

This is likely why 8 Chan has gone down, the crumb trail would likely be in there somewhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

But when any nonWhite person does something? "Its important to remember they arent all like that, it's only a tiny tiny insignificant percentage, so any feelings of mistrust you may have are really just racist thoughts you should be ashamed of."

Meanwhile, according to the official story propogator (so we can safely assume it is skewed towards the Globalist View) wikipedia:

Right-wing (white) terror attacks since 2000:
95 Victims: 409

Islamic terror attacks since 2000:
263 Victims: 12,237

"But...but...both sides are doing it! And the white nationalist is the #1 threat! Serious!"

exactly....after all Muslim terror attacks the liberal Democrats get on TV warning citizens not to retaliate.

The coddling and preferred treatment is sickening

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Being a single guy with a regular job , one could by lots of good toys.?
I ask the same about the recently imported refugees.
Not like poor immigrants in the past, they have BMW's, nice clothes and travel back and fourth from the middle east often.

edit on 20-3-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Slate is just another liberal rag propped up by Soros. Outside of the conservatives that get baited in to reading it, their readership is abysmal. In fact, if conservatives quit watching Maddow and other liberal garbage, the industry would evaporate.
edit on 20-3-2019 by MedicEngineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From a country whos Rugby club is called the All Black's.

Reverse racism!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I’m
Guessing the author of that piece is a fan of the Communist Howard Zinn, who’s Marxist revisionist history books have brainwashed millions. www.city-journal.org...
edit on 20-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm Australian and I know better.

This is why I don't read "rags" or follow left right politics.

Just more media making things out to be worse than they actually are in this world.

Even in a perfect utopia, you will still have people in this world who are psychopaths regardless of their upbringing or where they are from.

Although I must admit it's great when these psychopath's actions align with the agendas we want to push...... we can ignore reality and focus on that instead.
Means to an end and all that....

Oh well time to grab my umbrella. Skie's falling again.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

twitter.com...

but I'm also ashamed that I wasn't more ashamed of it before.

Give it a few days - you can be more ashamed that you weren't more ashamed of it before you were ashamed of it.

Hey Rachel - have you ever done an honest days work in your life?

rachelrosewithers.com...

Rachel Withers is an Australian New Yorker who writes about politics, feminism, and pop culture. Rachel has a Master’s degree in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University and has interned at BUST Magazine, Slate, and Gizmodo Media Group.

Prior to moving to New York City to focus on journalism, Rachel spent a number of years running university clubs, activities, campaigns, and shenanigans back home at the University of Melbourne, ultimately becoming the first independent (non-partisan) president of the University of Melbourne Student Union

rachelrosewithers.com...

It’s a well-acknowledged problem that Google’s algorithm determines what images are associated with your name—it’s decided, for example, that a still of Rachel Withers, Commuter looking distraught the morning after Election Day 2016 is the second-most important image of me to share (though this is my own fault, for attaching it to an article about being distraught).

‘How the fight over Australia Day mirrors America’s Confederate Statues Controversy’ for Slate

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Asking for Gunther, since he's 1/1024th Crocodile Dundee.

Whats with all this ? Has DB been sanitized? Gunther cant ask himself?

Just asking for my MPD "other"

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

And Bezos rears his ugly bald head

Who owns Graham holdings? Nash Holdings LLC, a company owned by Bezos,

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

and you are complaining about random people. Lets say you toss in a harmless racial joke. Bob (your friend) laughs. He now sees the runway clear and open to make a racial joke himself. He does. Then he does it again, and does it regularly. You think nothing of it, since you were just joking. Bob however, isnt really joking, and the fact that you are accepting of his behavior.. in his sick mind... means you support him in it and feel the same way he does. Bob gets riled up one day... and Pulls a New Zealand..

Do you honestly think people get that wound up so simply to the point of extremism.

If that type of scenario is anywhere accurate Trump by now should have had at least 20 assassination attempts on his life.

You've got to be kidding.

The shooter was arrested 36 minute after the attack.

It just so happened conveniently that there were armed Police closeby. For a Police force that is not normally armed you have to ask yourself what other pieces are missing from this picture.

He had been to so many countries and his passport didn't raise any red flags?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nope no double standards at all...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I understand what she is trying to say. She is trying to say that white Australians let other white Australians say hateful or racist things.

She's using a clickbait title with provocative words to grab views. And you guys are going to blow it out of proportion to push this narrative that liberals hate whites. Good job.

Her underlying message has some truth. Apathy and encouragement of racism and phobias in your own community only increases the chance of things like this happening.

She just wrote it with clickbait bul# that's going to grab views. Congrats OP for spreading clickbait BS as news...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join