It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL White Australians Responsible For NZ Massacre...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You know the logic.

Because *all" whites are horrific racists, we have to constantly remind ourselves that not all of any other racial, ethic, religious, sexual, etc., group is like that one who has done something horrific.

Don't you see the logic in that?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We also need a racism forum. That seems just as logical.

edit on 19-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

So what are ALL WHITE AUSTRALIANS AND STUPID WHITE AMERICANS going to do to atone for being Caucasian?

I let people of color go ahead of me when I'm in line at Walmart.

And I only give money to black bums, not those scandalous white bums cuz they be fakin'.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

So what are ALL WHITE AUSTRALIANS AND STUPID WHITE AMERICANS going to do to atone for being Caucasian?

I let people of color go ahead of me when I'm in line at Walmart.

And I only give money to black bums, not those scandalous white bums cuz they be fakin'.

They're not faking. They have white privilege. It makes everything easier.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Your country is FOUNDED on racism...

Name one that wasnt.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: ketsuko

We also need a racism forum. That seems just as logical.

Since its mostly white folks the whole website is RACIST.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
For anyone who was at a loss as to what the NZ shooter's motive was, here ya go...

We have large factions in governments, media and academia openly declaring a section of society as the enemy. And then they feign surprise when the poor and weak among that section of people are radicalized. Of course, they're not surprised. This is their intention to breed "white nationalism" and stoke the fear and flames until the mentally ill or not so bright within their target group of people do something heinous. Then they turn around and use that boogeyman to justify their own radicalized agenda on the other end of the spectrum.

It is literally the same exact game being played against the Muslims as well. That is why it is dumb to get mad at Islamist immigrants. They are just a pawn being moved around the board, too, so that a controlling elite can justify their actions and achieve their aims.

I say it time and time again, folks. Causality and control. If you understand that it is all about control and the causality behind certain actions the real radical, globalist agenda comes into full view. You see, they don't need to pull elaborate false flag events. They just make Manchurian-like candidates through this sort of causality propaganda and simply sit back and wait for it to unfold before them. If you're hung up on the false flag nonsense you are doing their bidding for them. False flags were a 20th century tactic. This is 21st century warfare and it is being waged through information, or rather misinformation.

People often wonder aloud why politics has overtaken a conspiracy forum like ATS. That is like asking Willie Sutton why he robbed banks. Politics is where the conspiracy is. And there is no more pertinent time than now to deny the ignorance within it.
edit on 19-3-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

So they are blaming the whole of Islam for 9/11 (and the hundreds of Arab terror attacks post-911)?

Of course not. Besides, their points against refugees and the Islamization of THEIR nation is still valid. Just because a terror attack happens doesn't automatically negate the plethora of valid and legitimate arguments against allowing your own nation/people to be marginalized by outsiders.

Plenty of Arab nations out there for those refugees. And those who do come here (or to NZ) need to understand they are coming into OUR country and will need adapt to our culture accordingly.

Another typically despicable attack on Nationalism and the anti-refugee movements.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh no

Now what? Continuing on with the exact same agenda, plans, goals......

Their goofy overused words have no meaning among the educated/intelligent/observant
edit on 3/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That's Bob's problem....I'm not responsible for his idiocy, or his bigotry.

I'm responsible for my own actions....no-one else's.
If I screw up then I'll hold my hands up and admit it....no-one made me do it, the devil sure as hell didn't make me do it, I did it.
Same goes for everybody else as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Only low information hillbillies could think that, sportsfans.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: carewemust
I've never seen the video of the shootings.. Is this an accurate assessment from someone who has seen it?

mobile.twitter.com...

Wrong article? That's about Jeff Epstein?

My bad! That happens when I'm on the road posting from a smartphone sometimes.

This isn't the exact article, but it's close. I've never seen the NZ shooting video, but Veterans say there's "fakery" built in. Was wondering if anyone else thinks the same..

NZ Massacre Video Analysis: www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Naturally!

It drives me crazy, they don't understand game theory I suppose

My question is always "What possible motivation do I have to allow outsiders to marginalize me/my countrymen?"

I care about Americans and the United States, and ensuring we continue steering our nation as we see fit. Our culture does not have to adapt to others, besides there is no possible benefit to us by doing this. Ahh, the core values of "nationalism" = my country first, at all times on all matters

Great thread. They love making up all sorts of nasty-sounding buzz words and launching into hysterics, but at the end of the day... it is about our people, our nation and our future. And whatever that may be, it will be decided by Americans for Americans. And if they want to make up those buzz words and fling them around, so be it. I couldn't care less, they can call it what they want... I know where I stand though, I am a Nationalist who puts my country/the American people above all other nations and their people - unapologetically and proudly.
edit on 3/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I just farted a little. I'm good.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

you literally made a complete thread about the guy so that you could discuss him with as many people as possible, but do you think excluding his name is going to make people not remember him? It just seems like you’re turning him into the one who can’t be named. It’s not like he’s #ing Voldemort.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

you literally made a complete thread about the guy so that you could discuss him with as many people as possible, but do you think excluding his name is going to make people not remember him? It just seems like you’re turning him into the one who can’t be named. It’s not like he’s #ing Voldemort.

Go ahead and post his name as many times as you feel is necessary to undo my lack of naming him.

It seems very important to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Yep.

Was just a matter of time.

Soon some will call for genocide as BLF already does in SA

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you push, poke, abuse and label people for long enough they tend to just say fine I'm whatever you say I am. I don't think the folks that do the poking and prodding quite have a handle on the scale of the eventual push back......
It's become like a game for the left wing, gathering around in groups like a bunch of mentally challenged hyenas giggling and virtue signalling to each other in the media.
We see you traitorous swine, when it all collapses, and it will if you continue down this selfish road, the survivors will know who to blame.
It's.....not.....a game.

Grow the f$&@ up.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

I've never seen the video of the shootings.. Is this an accurate assessment from someone who has seen it?

mobile.twitter.com...

Wrong article? That's about Jeff Epstein?

My bad! That happens when I'm on the road posting from a smartphone sometimes.

This isn't the exact article, but it's close. I've never seen the NZ shooting video, but Veterans say there's "fakery" built in. Was wondering if anyone else thinks the same..

NZ Massacre Video Analysis: www.veteranstoday.com...

I have seen it. I believe he made a lot of rookie errors, but there was no CGI and there was most certainly, dead people. Honestly, I suggest viewing if claims such as this can be considered.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join