It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL White Australians Responsible For NZ Massacre...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: IAMTAT

But when any nonWhite person does something? "Its important to remember they arent all like that, it's only a tiny tiny insignificant percentage, so any feelings of mistrust you may have are really just racist thoughts you should be ashamed of."

Meanwhile, according to the official story propogator (so we can safely assume it is skewed towards the Globalist View) wikipedia:

Right-wing (white) terror attacks since 2000:
95 Victims: 409

Islamic terror attacks since 2000:
263 Victims: 12,237

"But...but...both sides are doing it! And the white nationalist is the #1 threat! Serious!"

That's white right! We have a better chance at being struck by whitening lightning than being attacked by a terrorist they say.
edit on 19-3-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've never seen the video of the shootings.. Is this an accurate assessment from someone who has seen it?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
it is Ironic, is it not? Those who call themselves Anti-Racists, Anti-Hatred, and Anti-Fascist have become the very thing they claim to despise.

They are nothing but Racist, Hate-filled Fascists. All in the name of destroying Racism, Fascism and Hate.

History repeats itself like clockwork.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The people at Slate magazine are just as nuts as the person who did the school shooting I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...SO SAYS the Leftist propaganda rag, SLATE magazine.

Titled: "The Christchurch Shootings Should Implicate All White Australians"...

Slate's writer, while admitting it is illogical, goes on to suggest the entire 'white' population of Australia is implicated in the recent heinous murders of innocent Mosque worshipers in NZ.

I’m a white Australian. I know that blaming myself and my cohort is illogical, but I can’t escape the feeling that all of white Australia is implicated in the deaths—a white majority that has fomented and let foment hate.

“Though he may have labeled himself a European, 28-year-old +++++++ +++++++ was an Aussie through and through, growing up in a country town north of Sydney, steeped in mainstream Australian racism and our particular national brand of Islamophobia.”

[NOTE: Suspect's name removed by OP]

slate.com...

Naturally, the Leftist article dutifully throws in Trump, Trump Jr., Bannon, and Stephen Miller as joining all white Australians in sharing responsibility for the NZ massacre.

So, white people of Australia,...ACCORDING TO SLATE:
You are ALL just like this mass-murderer...
You are ALL responsible for this act of terrorism...
Your country is FOUNDED on racism...
You are are ALL hateful racists...
...and you are ALL Islamophobic.

P.S. I'm not sure if this also includes Olivia Newton-John...but she still looks marvelous,...especially after all she's been through.

If anyone has got a problem with any of the above...don't blame me (This OP thinks it's just another example of progressive, reactionary, propagandizing, wombat puke).

Take it up with Slate.
slate.com...

This is the problem with right wingers.. they can only read and listen to things exactly as they are.

What you are inferring is NOT what this article is actually saying.

Its deeper than that.

Its along the same thought process, as all white Americans.. are responsible for racism and bigotry against minorities here.. why and how you ask? because it is such a large thing that is ingrained into our predominantly white systems that we as NON-RACIST white people have a responsibility to make sure that THERE ARE NO RACIST WHITE PEOPLE. We have to make it unacceptable in our own circles. Thats our responsibility. So off color jokes, prejudiced comments, and racist behavior needs to be curbed in our own circles. It needs to be enforced that it isnt okay, and isnt cool.

That is how we are responsible.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I really don’t like that people are censoring the name of this murderer.

That was MY doing in the OP.
I'm white...so feel free to blame me for anything.

Oh goody! The AC repair man won't be able to make it to my house to install my new AC system until Friday unless he finishes his other two appointments to make it there Thursday. Thanks a lot, IAMTAT!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh goody! The AC repair man won't be able to make it to my house to install my new AC system until Friday unless he finishes his other two appointments to make it there Thursday. Thanks a lot, IAMTAT!

I'm really sorry.

It'll probably happen again...and when he finally DOES show up, he'll have to send out for a new part, which will take two weeks and cost twice as much.

Apologies in advance...because I'm still white.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What is your reasoning for excluding his name? He is the only one responsible for his actions.

I see a lot of people throwing the blame around at everybody else, and i feel like there is an effort from several directions to protect this guy. Or at least to deflect his responsibility onto all white people. I think removing his name makes it easier to blanket others with his deeds.

What does it matter what your skin color is and why would you accept any blame for anything?

Go to the link and write his name down if you'd feel better, but don't you DARE tell IAMTAT not to take the blame for being white, I need someone to blame.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
it is Ironic, is it not? Those who call themselves Anti-Racists, Anti-Hatred, and Anti-Fascist have become the very thing they claim to despise.

They are nothing but Racist, Hate-filled Fascists. All in the name of destroying Racism, Fascism and Hate.

History repeats itself like clockwork.

Unless you erase it, or in their case, ignore AND erase it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm really sorry.

It'll probably happen again...and when he finally DOES show up, he'll have to send out for a new part, which will take two weeks and cost twice as much.

Apologies in advance...because I'm still white.

My finger is already ready to point your way.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
To atone for thier evil whiteness, white australians should be taxed an additional 30 percent of thier income and the proceeds distributed to the muslims.

That'll make everybody feel better.

And, as always, when i discuss australia,

Fosters! It's Australian for beahhh!

Ahh, we already do pay a form of jizya... halal tax.

You know, Anzac cookies and vegemite, two of the most sought after things that require being halal.

Fosters, btw, was invented by two Americans living Australia.. And it tastes disgusting.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

How is Slate's argument different than leftists liberal Democrats being responsible for killing babies.

Can't we just agree whoever did the shooting is responsible. Whoever breaks the law is responsible. Satan, Democrats, and racists don't cause other people to kill other people. Can't we just agree everyone is responsible for their own behavior.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: neo96

ALL White Australians Responsible For NZ Massacre...

Yeah well, I can only speak for myself, but I feel totally vindicated that I had nothing to do with what that nut job did.

Having said that though, it really doesn't bother me much if some SJW chooses to blame themselves ... That's their cross to bear!

Oh, but not only will there be retribution, we will be told suck it. Because we're evil.

Funny, someone yells allahu akbar, everyone goes silent and anyone who dares speak, is labelled a racist.

But someone wears a MAGA hat, and they're the epitome of white supremacy, and all who wear it are guilty by association.

Like I said before, this twat has opened a can or worms that no one will be able to close. Things are going to get a lot worse, yet. I mean, we just saw that Erdogan says if NZ doesn't do something, then muslims know how to do something.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I've never seen the video of the shootings.. Is this an accurate assessment from someone who has seen it?

mobile.twitter.com...

Wrong article? That's about Jeff Epstein?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So then, you would also admit to the belief that all muslims are responsible for islamic terrorism?

If not, why not? Seeing as it appears everyone is collectively guilty for the sins of their father.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So off color jokes,....

Absolute #ing bollocks.

I'll say what I want, when I want....especially when in the company of my friends, many of whom are Black or Asian.
Taking the piss is literally at the very core of British society.

If people get offended by some of the things I say, well tough....deal with it.

If the worst people are going to experience in this life are a few unsavoury words well, they're going to have quite a blissful life.
Life isn't all smiles and being happy and singing nice happy rainbow thoughts....its #ing tough and its #ing # at times and people have to learn how to deal with it.

All this namby-pamby we have to be nice to everyone is absolute bollocks.

I don't like some people and if they come into my space or try to interfere in any way in the way I live my life I'll sure as hell #ing tell them!

Having said all that, you probably think I'm quite the disgusting, horrible person.
But I've always tried to live by the mantra of not doing bad to anyone who hasn't done me bad.
And I always try my very best to be respectful and polite....but I'm sick to death of all this snowflake #e, SJW and PC invasiveness and what the hell is this crap about collective guilt?
Bollocks to that nonsense.

Sorry about the rant like nature of this post.....but enough really is enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

But when any nonWhite person does something? "Its important to remember they arent all like that, it's only a tiny tiny insignificant percentage, so any feelings of mistrust you may have are really just racist thoughts you should be ashamed of."

Meanwhile, according to the official story propogator (so we can safely assume it is skewed towards the Globalist View) wikipedia:

Right-wing (white) terror attacks since 2000:
95 Victims: 409

Islamic terror attacks since 2000:
263 Victims: 12,237

"But...but...both sides are doing it! And the white nationalist is the #1 threat! Serious!"

The problem is you're doing the math wrong. Every time a non-white person kills a white person that's actually -1. When a white person kills a non-white person or some kind of non-visible minority/marginalized person you have to add extra depending on how much of a minority the victim was.

Therefore as you can see white nationalists are responsible for at least 110% of terrorist attacks.

Math!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
F them, they can KMWA. Grow a pair would you, so sick of this race card identity politics BS. No matter how hard you try I refuse to feel guilty for being frick'n white. I can't believe people are ignorant enough to buy into the nonsense. That's seriously some of the dumbest chit ever posted on this site.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So off color jokes,....

Absolute #ing bollocks.

I'll say what I want, when I want....especially when in the company of my friends, many of whom are Black or Asian.
Taking the piss is literally at the very core of British society.

If people get offended by some of the things I say, well tough....deal with it.

If the worst people are going to experience in this life are a few unsavoury words well, they're going to have quite a blissful life.
Life isn't all smiles and being happy and singing nice happy rainbow thoughts....its #ing tough and its #ing # at times and people have to learn how to deal with it.

All this namby-pamby we have to be nice to everyone is absolute bollocks.

I don't like some people and if they come into my space or try to interfere in any way in the way I live my life I'll sure as hell #ing tell them!

Having said all that, you probably think I'm quite the disgusting, horrible person.
But I've always tried to live by the mantra of not doing bad to anyone who hasn't done me bad.
And I always try my very best to be respectful and polite....but I'm sick to death of all this snowflake #e, SJW and PC invasiveness and what the hell is this crap about collective guilt?
Bollocks to that nonsense.

Sorry about the rant like nature of this post.....but enough really is enough.

Theres a problem with this.

Im going to assume youre a good guy, without real hate in his heart or racial bias.

Not everyone you hang out with is you. Not everyon has self control, not everyone can differentiate the difference between a joke and your true beliefs/true self. Thats how things like New Zealand happen. You and your friend Bob are just shooting the breeze... and you are complaining about random people. Lets say you toss in a harmless racial joke. Bob (your friend) laughs. He now sees the runway clear and open to make a racial joke himself. He does. Then he does it again, and does it regularly. You think nothing of it, since you were just joking. Bob however, isnt really joking, and the fact that you are accepting of his behavior.. in his sick mind... means you support him in it and feel the same way he does. Bob gets riled up one day... and Pulls a New Zealand... everyone says "whoah.. I didnt see it coming.. bob was so nice..." ... but really? Was bob really that nice? Was it really that surprising? Bob.. when you look back at it, was pretty racist with his remarks, and he took it too far sometimes.. you never said anything or stopped it.. because hey... Bob is his own person right? and you guys are just joking right?

Well.. Bob wasnt joking.. and you did nothing to prevent Bob from doing what he did.. or help Bob take a different path

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Who exactly is the direct authority of who is racially responsible for such an attack? Give me the number. If it saves half of Australia, it's worth it. Blame me. Come and get me, ya bastards. It was all me!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join