It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leavemethehellaloneism...I am the idealistic dictator

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe for those that need others to entertain them.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Maybe for those that need others to entertain them.

Grass always looks greener. You don't know what you have until you don't have it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well the nice thing about leavemethehellaloneism seems to be that none of what you said matters and you can leavemethehellalone...your opinions are yours go live them and let me live mine.

Had to get one in there...man that would be a utopia of a life. I would be more than happy to just be left alone to live my life. The work week part is great and to be honest that's something I strive for in my life already. I try to pack as many hours into a day as I can so I have less actual days to work a month. If some months I work 2-3 weeks some I barely work 4 days...and lemme tell you...it feels amazing and freeing to have weeks of the month to yourself and still not be too broke to enjoy life.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I like watching girl parts jiggle as I walk around the city deciding which fun thing I am going to do next. If you've never walked the streets of NYC in the summer time you have no idea!

Cities are great!

You guys are just not cool.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Do you bro...thats how life should be...you leave people alone and they leave you alone. Any care given is solely on you to give no one is trying to get it from you.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You, sir, are not fit to leavemethehellalone. Proceed to rehab island.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I will be part of this utopia world. But, I'm not gonna pay 10% taxes...only 5%. You said they were gonna pay regular price for a hammer and I'm assuming that goes for everything...toilet seats and stationary supplies as well. Also, I'm assuming we won't be funding research projects such as these:

15) Ornithology?
The U.S. Department of Defense spent $283,500 on creating a special unit within the department dedicated to monitoring gnatcatchers.

14) Hooked?
The U.S. National Institutes of Health spent $442,340 to study the behavior of male prostitutes in Vietnam.

13) Monkey Business
The U.S. National Institutes of Health funded a $592,527 study to explain why Chimpanzees throw their feces.

12) Inmate Athletes v. Student Athletes?
The Federal Government paid $750,000 to build a new Soccer field for inmates at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. ...

So, 5% taxes and I'm in!

Thanks!
blend

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: xuenchen

They get fed to the sharks...we won't permit warmongers.
Raise a gun and watch what happens.

Society will feed big groups to the sharks, they are hindering their leader's progress that people voted on.
They would be dead.

How can we be sure that your account hasn't been usurped, or that your manifesto wasn't channeled though you, from a group of telepathic hungry sharks?

Just joshing. Thanks for sharing those intriguing ideas.
Maybe we could form a new micro-nation?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You got my vote

The basic principle of "leave me the # alone and I'll leave you alone" is the only solution

After 1 (likely 2) civil wars and 150 years of strife you think these low IQ "people" would have understood this by now.

Leave me the hell alone

edit on 3/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Tax money is for infrastructure....everything else can be funded through the private sector and the public will speak.

The ad book would have a go fund me section with charities and causes you can donate to...you're choice and nobody will ask you or solicit you.
The same rules apply to this as they do ads.

If the people want to pay to see if fruitflies fornicating cures cancer...they can be the first to write a check.

After the %10 is paid, they leaveyouthehellalone and you leavethemthehellalone...after using the allocated money for the allocated purposes.people wouldn't ask or expect the leaders to fund anything because they would like to be leftthehellalone as well.

There will be no more pigs feeding at the troughs.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Fine.

I'm in.

But I'm a workaholic, so, I wouldn't know what to do with 3 weeks off. Maybe try for a weekend..er, a day. Try for one day off first. Work my way up. See what happens....I guess I'd spend the rest of my time volunteering then?

blend

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You, sir, are not fit to leavemethehellalone. Proceed to rehab island.

Island? No, I think it would be better to be located at the bottom of one of our deeper mine shafts:

edit on 19-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

(post by jasonfasson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join