It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Terrorists indicted in New Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Anathros
So the Democratic Party has ties to those that support terrorism.

In other news..water is wet.

Republicans are just as bad as Democrats in every way. If you think otherwise you are being delusional.

No Republican has voted no to protecting children born from botched abortions..All Democrats have.

Survivors of botched abortions

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Well this is certainly as #ed up as all the random regular Americans who pretty much murder an average of 52 people a day somewhere in the USA. In fact I actually assumed (omg, bearing false witness, it is too easy to do that really) that these were going to be Americans. And then from the FBI report about the fact they are illegals kind of concerned me. It would mean, if proven guilty in court, that our southern border is absolutely much more vulnerable than I realized if they are running a cross border international criminal operation with political motives. Or more commonly referred to as terrorist org.

But then I get a problem of, it kind of seems like a fake made up story by the Global engagement center for the sake of influencing targeted populations, the very premise of its existence as outlined in legislation. Plus, the same legislation grants this agency, controlled by Secretary of State, currently the CIA, to utilise partnerships with law enforcement as well as the media. And the only reason I even have this as a low probability suspicion is simply because of the little disclaimer the FBI added at the end of their report from the Albuquerque field office.

Indictments are only accusations. Defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.

I mean it really goes without saying and is a perfectly reasonable advisory to add. It just gets me spidey senses tingling thats all.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Qboneq
Stupid title…

Tell me about the all massacres and killing school kids and teens in America by the Americans in recent decade.

They are not Muslims… aren’t they? Muslims in disguise?

:

26 of the last 27 didn't have fathers, and psychotropic drugs seem to be a common factor as well.

I'll let you know if I see "Allah Akbar" "or Kill the infidels" labeled as a possible side effect of those medications.

Good excuse to whitewashing those kid killers “MKultra psychos”, why don’t you use the same conditions to explain those “Muslim terrorists” then?

It is not that hard…!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I would be concerned, but I have no doubt the terrorists at CAIR have been under surveillance as long as they've existed.

Too bad we don't have J. Edgar any more.... Of course, weak little Comey tried to play J. Edgar-lite, but couldn't come close to his unmatched style (not to mention actual success, vs. being exposed very publicly and discredited/embarrassed/shamed/ruined like that waste of space Comey)

What percentage of the population do they represent again? Maybe they've forgotten this isn't Iraq or Iran - its the United States of America, a majority Western/Christian nation. Getting fairly sick of all their whining as of late.
edit on 3/19/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Too many big words. I could not understand your post.

I don't know if that is sarcasm or payback.

If sarcasm:

If payback:
I'm sorry for being like that. I did look those terms up and didn't quite understand them in the context. After sleeping and waking I understood them. Sorry I didn't get back to that thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I would be concerned, but I have no doubt the terrorists at CAIR have been under surveillance as long as they've existed.

Too bad we don't have J. Edgar any more.... Of course, weak little Comey tried to play J. Edgar-lite, but couldn't come close to his unmatched style (not to mention actual success, vs. being exposed very publicly and discredited/embarrassed/shamed/ruined like that waste of space Comey)

What percentage of the population do they represent again? Maybe they've forgotten this isn't Iraq or Iran - its the United States of America, a majority Western/Christian nation. Getting fairly sick of all their whining as of late.

Maybe now but when Obama was in office they were touted as leaders of their cause... It did not matter that even Muslim countries considered them closet terrorist..

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

You're intimidated by that?

Somewhat. Trump is the commander and chief of the military. He has declared a national emergency once against congressional wishes. Seems to be the sort of character who might declare martial law, if he feels threatened enough.

He didn't name the 3 percenters but they seem to be his guys too. They were front row at his recent El Paso rally.
edit on 19-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't reply to the right person, the guy I was responding to has since removed his comments it seems.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Stupid title…

Tell me about the all massacres and killing school kids and teens in America by the Americans in recent decade.

They are not Muslims… aren’t they? Muslims in disguise?

:

26 of the last 27 didn't have fathers, and psychotropic drugs seem to be a common factor as well.

I'll let you know if I see "Allah Akbar" "or Kill the infidels" labeled as a possible side effect of those medications.

Good excuse to whitewashing those kid killers “MKultra psychos”, why don’t you use the same conditions to explain those “Muslim terrorists” then?

It is not that hard…!

Because their holy book says to lie to and kill the infidels. If you had a modicum of intellectual honesty, you'd agree that Islam has yet to have its moment of "Enlightenment". The one Imam that's trying to reform it, is also kill on site in most Muslim countries.
edit on 20-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And Jesus also said to cut off your hand and/or uck out your eye if it cUses you to sin. But do anybody actually do it?? Nope. So why would you believe that I every man woman and child adhere to such a thing? I mean #, the Bible doesn't ask people to lie or kill non believers, and yet it is done every day in the USA by fake alleged Christians , many times against each other. Not because God told then, but don't worry we get plenty of murders with that as their motives in the states as well, but for no reason at all. The news just calls it crimes though.

Does being Muslim while basically committing similar crimes becomes a higher level degree of bad??

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

And Jesus also said to cut off your hand and/or uck out your eye if it cUses you to sin. But do anybody actually do it?? Nope. So why would you believe that I every man woman and child adhere to such a thing?

Because to this day they break the arms of children that steal, even if its because they are starving. They disfigure women, and mutilate the genitals of young girls. Women are objects, bartered for for the the purpose of marriage, and are taken (not kidnapped) without a thought. The onus is on the woman to prove she was raped, by having two male witnesses. And guess what, male family members commit honor killings of female family members that have been raped. Their culture is Koran-centric. A book written by a warlord that love laying with young girls. And its never been revised for modern society, because that would be considered sacrilegious. Now, this really only speaks to those still living in Muslim majority countries. And there are exceptions to the rule there, just like anywhere else.

I mean #, the Bible doesn't ask people to lie or kill non believers, and yet it is done every day in the USA by fake alleged Christians , many times against each other. Not because God told then, but don't worry we get plenty of murders with that as their motives in the states as well, but for no reason at all. The news just calls it crimes though.

So, are they Christians? Or fake Christians/ non-believers not following the teachings of Christ. I'm really confused by the point you're trying to make here.

Does being Muslim while basically committing similar crimes becomes a higher level degree of bad??

No. But shouldn't mean the culture is protected from scrutiny. When someone comes to the first world, and rapes a child at a public pool, and they state that they didn't know any better and it starts becoming a pattern, that should clue you in on what we're dealing with.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I understand the horror at these isolated and unrelated random instances of humans violating people, but many example you hav cited I can find either actual record x videos of on the internet perpetuated by non Muslims, or articles of crimes right here in the USA or south America . This demonstrates a clear lack of exclusivity in respect to a particular "type" of human.

Therefore I ask to what degree is the act perpetuated by one type of human better or worse than that of another type of human, perhaps even guilty of the same acts.

I find it important to reflect and recognized if a negative bias is building towards a type of person, and then try to analyze why?? Is it due to a higher exposure e of stories designed to coerce my thoughts on a particular type?? When compared and demonstrated that every type of people can share in such guilt, does it modify or solidify these biases?? These are the studies I am conducting when I interact with my fellow humans online through text based writing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join