It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians must combat, not court, anti-immigrant hatred, Trudeau says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Half of your ancestors were refugees and economic migrants from to quote trump $hole countries. Let's not act like you are all the decsendants of high culture because if you were half of you would still be in your respective countries.

I fully agree immigrants should be vetted and come legally. That is the message you should be preaching instead of all the crap you talk about those less fortunate then us to be born in this great country. Immigrants should be given a chance like all our ancestors had and yes your ancestors had to deal with xenophobia as well, they stuck to themselves in their own neighborhoods as well. Eventually they did assimilate. If all you want to see is the bad in people that is what you're going to get. Try and look for the good in people and you will see that not all new arrivals are drug dealing rapists who crave for Sharia law and refuse to speak English. I wish I knew the median age of posters on here because you all sound like a bunch of crabby grandpa's.

Here's a tip if you are so hell bent on keeping America from needing immigrants how about you get to work and start popping out some American babies? It might be hard to get any action when you watch 12 hours of anything that you perceive as un American and go around posting and trolling on here like some kind of Russian bot hell bent on turning Americans on each other.

Positive thoughts my friends 🙏

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Why the hell would they wish to combat anti-immigrant hatred?

After all, a distraction is a distraction.

Manufactured or otherwise "They" bastards seldom look a gift horse in the mouth.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I agree, rather than immigrants we could have just increased our domestic birthrate, but that doesn't fit into the globalist plan of population replacement. Imagine what it would be like if there was extremely limited immigration starting 40 years ago and the government gave a $1000 a month for every kid instead of pissing the money away on immigrants now that are just parasites. Using our own citizen base would have produced a better stock of workers, compared to what's coming in and would have adequately increased the population to support domestic growth.

But that's not the way these criminal politicians think. Hell, they don't think, they do what they are told by their globalist handlers. The treason started at least in 1973 with PE Trudeau and the handing over of our economy and currency to foreign nationals. So what daddy traitor started, spawn of traitor is trying to finish.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

The article quickly attacked anti-refugee government in Italy for refusing to accpet African migrants. Without mentioning on the facts that the majority of the African migrants had came to Italy without papers and had joined several new African Mafia organizations.

And the 'Ndrangheta has no ties to this corrupt italo-gubment whatsoever (allegedly), which is why the "new African mafia" is the new hype in town. Sure thing.
Scaremongerers are kinda cute, but their tactics are pretty shallow.

“Toxic rhetoric has broken into the mainstream,” Trudeau said.

“It is anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, anti-Black, anti-Indigenous, misogynistic, homophobic.”

Politicians must combat, not court, anti-immigrant hatred, Trudeau says

In somewhat related literature:

The play shows how "normal" citizens can be taken in by evil

The Fire Raisers

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People who live in fear want segregation. They are afraid of change.

So you favor population replacement?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I am no fan or support what what happened, but right now as we speak in France the Muslim population has grown up to 9% some say 10 to 12%

That is quite scary how fast their population has risen in France. The leftists like Trudeau and others dont want you and sane people to be debating about islamization of Europe.

MSM Journalists that attack people who are agaisnt it meanwhile live in nice shiny and clean gated communities.

I am a Concernist and hope that France do something to quash the radicals wanting Jihad because I live across the waters in England and do not want anymore Jihadists crossing easily through the Euro tunnel! I can imagine that's where a big army will gather in order to get here and it needs to be stopped in France before becoming too large to handle!

And don't forget, most of us have no weapons to kill these Jihadists!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Any politician who advocates for refugees or immigrants is unworthy of representing their people.
As a politician your first, second, third and only job is to look out for the citizens of YOUR country.

Trudeau makes me physically ill, he has the sort of face and demeanour that’s just asking to be punched and have it’s lunch money stolen
For all that, I do believe that he could kick your butt...LOL!
And...immigration is key to the welfare of the citizenry.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

People who live in fear want segregation. They are afraid of change.

Oh this is too good.

You mean, like these people?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Any politician who advocates for refugees or immigrants is unworthy of representing their people.
As a politician your first, second, third and only job is to look out for the citizens of YOUR country.

Trudeau makes me physically ill, he has the sort of face and demeanour that’s just asking to be punched and have it’s lunch money stolen

How is immigration key to the welfare of the citizenry?
I’m serious explain to me how immigration is a better option than increasing your own citizens birth rates?

Did you mean “welfare is the key reason for immigration”? Because that I 100% believe

And I’m pretty sure I could take bitchboy Trudeau

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Soros best put some more money into this scheme as the yellow vests just might get to him...

2nd... this lil boy is probably #ting himself...didn't realize selling out his country would have him at such odds.. lol

Run forrest... run...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I’m serious explain to me how immigration is a better option than increasing your own citizens birth rates?
Sigh. Because if you bring in an engineer, they can start engineering tomorrow. You convince a family to have another child...you then go and put on a pot of tea, wait 25 or so years, and hope that said child doesn't go into baking, instead.

Did you mean “welfare is the key reason for immigration”? Because that I 100% believe
No.

Sure you could. How about boxing?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

My grandfather and grandmother were both Italian migrants who came here legally as children and my grandfather fought in world War 2. So yea I agree with you and I'm accepted into this society. What's your point?

Maybe we need a statue of liberty on the southern border to make illigal immigrants to want to enter legally and not live in the shadows.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Sigh. Because if you bring in an engineer, they can start engineering tomorrow. You convince a family to have another child...you then go and put on a pot of tea, wait 25 or so years, and hope that said child doesn't go into baking, instead.

No.

Yeah coz your current batch of "immigrants" are all engineers and DRs and lawyers.

Skills based immigration is a totally different kettle of fish to what we are currently seeing, how do you feel about those without any skills coming in to Canada and receiving benefits on par with what a natural Canadian citizen would get?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No.

Yeah coz your current batch of "immigrants" are all engineers and DRs and lawyers.
Skills based immigration is a totally different kettle of fish to what we are currently seeing, how do you feel about those without any skills coming in to Canada and receiving benefits on par with what a natural Canadian citizen would get?
My father was an immigrant without any skills. He was an illegal in Europe. We seem to have done ok, because all immigrants want the same thing...a better life for themselves and their children. I'm sorry if that makes you sad.
And please, contact 'that bitchboy' Trudeau and challenge him to a boxing match. Let us know how that turns out, eh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join