It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Days of Daesh in Syria, Video Chronicle of the Final Square Mile Of Isis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I finally found some videos recorded from within the encampment in the last week.

Видео из нано-Халифата, записанное 13 марта. Судя по всему, дольше всех там держались кавказцы — арабы либо сдались в плен, либо просто разбежались
translated by Google Services)
Video from the Nano-Caliphate, recorded on March 13. Apparently, Caucasians stayed the longest there - the Arabs either surrendered or simply fled

А вот видео с гурией Исламского государства, которая с оружием в руках защищает нано-Халифат. Это к вопросу о том, что якобы жены боевиков ИГ ни в чем не виноваты и вообще, просто направились в Сирию вслед за своими мужьями (да, Рамзан Ахматович, это вас касается)

And here is a video with the guria of the Islamic state, which protects the nano-caliphate in arms. This is about the question that supposedly the wives of the IS militants are not guilty of anything and in general, they simply went to Syria after their husbands (yes, Ramzan Akhmatovich, this concerns you)

Some twitter video for now,
Apocalypse Now 2019
A new video release by The Islamic State from inside al-Baghouz.
They already deleting my videos and restricting my posting. Embed may not work for long. I am very likely to be harassed soon for uploading this, hopefully somebody can appreciate the research and documenting. I can watch apache gunships devastating targets, but the inside of a camp under siege is a red line? Interesting philosophy.
edit on 3-21-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

i wonder if the women will be sterilized??

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Video #5 was neat. That didn't look like what I always thought was "surrendering".

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Okay so now what about Al Qaeda?!?

Oh yeah its the same thing as ISIS ---AHEM I MEAN--- "moderate rebels".

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Alqaed a in Syria became jabha Al nusra, which became harat tahrir Al sham, which is currently on the receiving end of some serious Russian bombardment on the same day this camp was finished for good (Monday). They are still hanging out in idlib province and the Russian axis powers are now engaging the battle, but turkey has refused to move from their "observation posts" so we can expect some cross fire pretty soon as turkey expects to keep some of it's new land up North.

I think it was 727sky who opened that thread, which I hope he is updating now because I will be again soon. Only so much time in the day to document world war 3 you know??? I got to still live and have a good time like most the rest of the world too.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join