It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@AOC Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She And Top Aide Controlled

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>> In her defense she is said to be dumb as rocks and easily manipulated by those who want to take advantage of her. She's an idiot, basically. She is two faced and a hypocrite, though.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen

I can’t stand hearing her voice or seeing her weirdly bug eyes.
She really irks me the wrong way man.

I'm the same, for whatever reason her voice annoy's the hell out of me. My first thought every time she opens her mouth is STFU, as in immediately. I can't turn her down fast enough.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I’m glad she is being put under a thumb ! I can’t stand her ! Ted Cruz as a southern Baptist is just as scary though !!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The fact is, AOC is feared by the rich. As a result, she will be smeared at every corner in hopes of removing her from the public eye. Ain't gonna happen. She is above board, not corrupt like the majority of those on Capitol Hill. That makes here a threat.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I hope this does not take her out of the running for the nest press!
I would love to see her try to neat trump.

the whole thing is a joke any way.
ALL of them even ATS are being controlled.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

It's so obvious we are being forced fed AOC she has a brain trust behind her that basically controls her agenda makes her talking points, it's a sham, they needed a pretty face that could talk who better than a bartender. LOL, I do agree they also selected her from hundreds of candidates because she is abrasive and curt just like Trump, make no mistake the TPTB the ventriloquist behind AOC want big changes and they don't care who it is going to hurt to get them.

time.com...
edit on 21-3-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join