It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@AOC Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She And Top Aide Controlled

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Looks like Congresswoman @AOC (aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) has been stripped of her position in that PAC she sat on before and after her election.

The PAC was mired by apparent corruption when her partner and Chief of Staff diverted some dirty money.

Things getting into a realm of reality for AOC 😎🌃

Does she even understand ?

😆😆

OCASIO-CO RTEZ QUIETLY REMOVED FROM BOARD OF PAC SHE AND TOP AIDE CONTROLLED

Democratic Rep. Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez and her top aide are no longer board members of the outside PAC credited with orchestrating her political rise, according to a corporate document filed Friday to a Washington, D.C., agency.

The New York Democrat and her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, joined the board of Justice Democrats in December 2017, according to the political action committee’s website. It also said the two held “legal control over the entity” at the same time it was playing a key role in supporting Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign prior to her shock victory over incumbent Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley in June 2018.

Attorneys for Ocasio-Cortez said she was removed from Justice Democrats’ board in June 2018, but she was listed an “entity governor” of the PAC as recently as March 14, according to corporate filings, The Daily Caller News Foundation previously reported.

related background topic:
AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

"Stop IT !!!!!"

The Ramifications:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Burning the candle at both ends...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Looks like old man Soros is pissed because otherwise it would not matter to anyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Hey, don't knock him, it's overtime pay.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

She uses frozen imitation wax candles too 😎

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh man I really hope this ruins her. She is a blight on the D scale. She has got to go man. I can’t stand hearing her voice or seeing her weirdly bug eyes.
She really irks me the wrong way man.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The fact that Chakrabarti was removed is common sense... he's facing potential FEC charges and that's well known. The fact that AOC was removed is more interesting. The Narrative that "she had nothing to do with the theft of campaign funds and knew of no wrongdoing" isn't exactly supported by her removal.

This could indicate that the Left is preparing for dinner and she is the one of their own now on the menu.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I would love to see this crazy broad flame out after only what?...2-3 months on the job?
The Green Toilet Dream is already circling the bowl.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Oh man I really hope this ruins her. She is a blight on the D scale. She has got to go man. I can’t stand hearing her voice or seeing her weirdly bug eyes.

The fact that moderate Dems like yourself feel this way about her both softens my negative outlook on your party and makes me hope and pray that AOC stays around and front and center until at least the 2020 elections. She is by far one of the greatest GOP campaigners out there today.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

heh

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is CNN reporting this with tears in their eyes yet?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The candle burned out long before, the legend ever did.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I would love to see this crazy broad flame out after only what?...2-3 months on the job?

She's a nut job all right. The stress will probably drive her mad, she'll most likely end up tying herself onto some railroad tracks to commit suicide, on a decommissioned rail track of course.....

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The fact that moderate Dems like yourself feel this way about her both softens my negative outlook on your party and makes me hope and pray that AOC stays around and front and center until at least the 2020 elections. She is by far one of the greatest GOP campaigners out there today.

Oh man.... as much as I would like to defend them I simply cannot with that crazy lady.
Also the Dems keep choosing horrible candidates as a talking point. Hell MSNBC ran an hour long waste if tome about hippie Beto the other day.
It is freaking sad man.
These Dems are killing them selves and don’t even realize it.
Sucks to watch but that is the hand they dealt themselves so let them play it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
AOC isn't going anywhere, appearing the Colbert Report tonight, she is somebody's new experiment, toy or puppet. Gonna take more than a PAC slush fund, to get TPTB behind her to drop their well manufactured Manchurian candidate.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
AOC isn't going anywhere, appearing the Colbert Report tonight, she is somebody's new experiment, toy or puppet. Gonna take more than a PAC slush fund, to get TPTB behind her to drop their well manufactured Manchurian candidate.

She is sort of the lefts Trump at this time. So I agree.

I loathe her, but I can see it coming to that. Sort of a future CIA grooming project. The odd thing is it doesnt seem as far as I can tell that she comes from that area family and social wise.

Is it possible that it isnt even necessary anymore for the CIA to brainwash anymore? It is now just a part of western life in general?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: RazorV66

She's a nut job all right. The stress will probably drive her mad, she'll most likely end up tying herself onto some railroad tracks to commit suicide, on a decommissioned rail track of course.....

Jeez why you gotta be so negative and morbid? She deserves better...

I for one hope she ends up in pr0n.

(post by MisterSpock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I have no shame

I know, bro. I know..

We'll get to see how bad she really wants that new office chair

edit on 18-3-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I hope Cortez stays in and makes a life-long career of this because we need the enemies of America, enemies of the Constitution out in the open.

She is a shining example of what we'll get as leadership as long as the voters remain complete ####ing retards.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join