It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kirlian Frequency, anyone else seen it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone else come across this little short stories series on Netflix?

Quick teaser if you haven't,

Its a rough around the edges style anime that's set in a mysterious little city in South America, where all the crazy fears and mysteries anyone has conceived exist just below the surface. With an eerily normal undertone to the podcast-like narration; giving the real feel that there are indeed communities that live in this supernatural realm mixed with their daily lives. Hidden within untouched pockets of the world.

Kind of similar the the Welcome to Night Vale podcast serious overlay-ed with short video animation.

Less than an hour in all, so worth it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
S+F for an interesting(?) show.

Just finished the first episode, and wow is my first reaction. Very strange. I'm not sure it's something I'm going to be into, but intriguing enough to keep watching.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorX11

I had a guest on a weekly Miami variety Sunday night cable show that I co-produced in the 1970's who guested w kirilian photography....who believed he was "special".

Years later...the technique was shown to be common when photographing one's "aura" or electrical energy that always radiates...even from inanimate objects.

new topics

join