It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help on Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi, ive already posted in another topic on this but i thought i'd start a topic! So can anyone give me advice on how to astraly project myself ive been trying for quite some time and i sometimes feel very light as if im floating but ive not yet been able to project could anyone advise me on what i should do to try and actually project. Thanks!

-Aldur

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've had some success using techniques I learned from reading Stuart Wilde books and using several of his tapes. This was several years ago, but I believe you can still get his tapes and books. I just read on his called 'The sixth Sense' about a year ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There are plenty of Website's with the information you need, but i would advise you to read a book about it.
It may sound boring having to just sit there and read a book but i believe you can get more involved in the said subject, than you would if you were reading from the Monitor.
You may need to search ebay for some of these.
1. Astral Projection---Denning & Phillips
2. Journeys Out Of The Body---Robert A Monroe
3. The Techniques of Astral Projection---Robert Crookall
4. Out of body Experiences---Robert Peterson

Don't pay to go to the Monroe institute!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Yeah all those books are really good

You should also check out River goddess's thread (the one you posted in), from start to finish .... its got some good techniques that you could use

Just on a side note i'm also fairly new to it, i've had some sucess yaay...

anyways good luck with it!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by freedom_88]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can you give us all a link to that thread so when people come here they can go there very conveniently please. Thanks.

I know nothing about Astral Projection but I have had out of body experiences when I was young.

Imagine...I'm a dark sphere...I'm huge, big, I feel I am exterior /transformation/ I am small minute, an atom I am interior.

I would have this maybe a couple times a month for a couple years. It's never come back as an adult. At one point I almost thought I could control the transformation but I think now I could only invite it and when I release the pressure to make it happen it would come. The transformation was a quick one, like an immediate inversion.

As an adult I can close my eyes and travel like a space ship and see stars fly by fast, I have seen the asteroid belt. That's as far as my journey had gotten. When I am travelling my eyes are moving soooo fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Can you give us all a link to that thread so when people come here they can go there very conveniently please. Thanks.

Her's the link
:

hopefully this is the right one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope it helps

top topics

join