It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto O’Rourke: Ban AR-15 Sales in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do we have a well regulated combat effective militia?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
BETO is finished, if the authorities begin investigating the growing number of accusations against him. Like this one just uncovered, where Reuters helped him cover up a felony in 2017.

www.gardenweb.com...

The MSM will not report negatives on Beto either.. But maybe his opponents will. Especially gladiator Spartacus Booker.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No, the second was partly written so slave owners could arm gangs so they could go out and retrieve there "property".

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I’ll sell him mine, $1500. I have better long guns anyway.

And if the need arises, I’ll have fully automatic weapons soon enough scavenging the battlefields after engagements.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

If you say so.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone that wants to ban Constitutional rights should be disqualified from running for POTUS. This would eliminate most of the candidates on both sides. #neverBETO
edit on 2019/3/18 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I’ll sell him mine, $1500. I have better long guns anyway.

And if the need arises, I’ll have fully automatic weapons soon enough scavenging the battlefields after engagements.

Fostech Echo II or Franklin Arms binary trigger.

Way better than bump stocks.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Beto wants to take down the border wall, and begin taking away American's guns.

Sounds like he wants America overthrown by his buddies who run Mexico. (We've seen the photos of him meeting with top Mexican officials.)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yet your free nation wouldn't let a black person drink from a white persons fountain, not be allowed to enter through some doors because a white person entered through them, and not even sit on a bus untill Rosa, and so on. So much for no requirement.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

2) They have a long term agenda to disarm the populace for more nefarious reasons....

There is no doubt.

Speech,expression, the right to self defence are shells of their former existence.

What's coming next is pure evil.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Gun owners is the new 'black'.

Gun control IS institutionalised DISCRIMINATION.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If you say so

Yes I do "say so".

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Who forced those native Americans to go to that school in the first place, and they were forced to live like the "white man" and give up there way of live. How quickly they forget indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We only had slavery because it was a past time of all the other racist nations that America developed from, including yours. I'm just glad my ancestors were smart enough to fight against it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Gun owners is the new 'black'.

Gun control IS institutionalised DISCRIMINATION.

So gun owners are going to be enslaved for several generations, beaten, hung, raped and treated like dirt??

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Back to the TOPIC.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Where do you draw the line on how powerful a weapon can be to be considered illegal? The 2nd Amendment clearly says something about a "regulated Militia". What does regulated mean? Is it good public policy to allow people to buy stinger missiles or tactical nuclear weapons for their gun collection? Again, where does one draw the line and not be considered "liberal scum" ?

I feel this wasn't sufficiently answered...at all. It's clear that stingers and nuclear arms are off the table based on the answer you got, so...Where do 2nd amendment proponents actually draw the line? Is there a line, or is any firearm fair game to own?

Also, as TinySickTears said...Do we actually have a well-regulated militia?

These aren't questions directed at you, dfnj2015, I just wanted to quote you instead of saying the same thing as you.

2nd amendment proponents, can you please answer those questions? And not in a "anyone who wants to take my guns is scum" kind of way, an actual, thought out answer. Where do you draw the line with firearms? And do we have a well-regulated militia as it says we should in the 2nd amendment?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Do we have a well regulated combat effective militia?

Hmmmm

Guess not

People that know more tgan me are too busy posting memes to have a discussion.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
We only had slavery because it was a past time of all the other racist nations that America developed from, including yours. I'm just glad my ancestors were smart enough to fight against it.

I know my history and yes most of Europe enslaved thousands, but America treated non-whites as slaves and then second class citizens for generations long after it was banned in Europe.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join