It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neolithic rock art found in South India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
A new set of 10 rock arts have been found in South India, inside dense forest.
Archaeologists suspect it could be from 3 different time periods based on the subject if execution.

Surprisingly some of the figures show geometric expressions like mirror images of 2 fighting warriors, 2 'kissing' deer etc.

Rock Art

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: skido
Good find...

You got to love those sites that only show three grainy pictures of what the article is about, but plaster the screen with ads..

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

i know... i was searching for more pictures but al they had were the three little ones that don't enlarge?

Would to compare them what these guys are theorizing.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Another similar news article with slightly bigger picture...

Article

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

that video was really fascinating. Where is the rest? So how large would these plasma discharges have to be to be seen over the globe, multiple times? Like the guy said that the stick men are all similar around the world.
I did find this that looks like the long armed petroglyph. I think there should be a tread about this....

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah I think the thunderbolts project guys, and the electric universe theory are on to something.
They seem to believe that our solar system was a lot closer together back then, as it destabilized the planets pulled away from each other and created an electric shock between them similar to the static electric shock we get when touching a door handle.

So you could imagine it would be massive. This also supposedly caused the giant scar on mars which kicked up a ton of rock into space which eventually rained down on earth and destroyed our ancient civilizations. If you look at the asteroids in space they are not dirty snowballs from a theorized oort cloud beyond our ability to explore. They are shaped like debris you would find from welding. Only massive. www.youtube.com...

heres a playlist on youtube for the rest of that documentary.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the Thunderbolts Project channel. www.youtube.com...

I think a lot of these pictographs are depictions of plasma ejections from when the earth and our solar system were in a less stable planetary configuration. Too many coincidences to ignore.

Also when you look at arc welding a lot of our landscape on earth looks similar to the scaring you see when welding. www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-3-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join