It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GIZA, is it telling us of a special event coming in the year 2025.25

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Hmmm, i was expecting more interest in why the pyramid positions seem to correlate to certain times of the clock face, and this clock face / circle is set by the equilateral triangle, to which itself is based on the spacing between The Great Pyramid and the smaller Third Pyramid.

Does all of this prove a unified Giza plan , as in the OCT, or is it all down to coincidence ,

Here's another curious "coincidence, most know of the speed of light correlation via the Great Pyramids center position based on its GPS location , that when converted to decimal can be read as 299.792.458 Kilometers per second.

So that's all Metric, but what about good old imperial .

Here's how to find the speed of light by multiplying the perimeters of the three pyramids together , then reducing down to miles , and finally divided by the square root of three at 1.73205081

G1 = 36277.64" x G2__ 33902" x G3__ 16622" / 12 / 5280 / 1.73205081 = 186.282.400 mps

Why the square root of three, G1's height is 5773.5 inches x 3 / 10000 = 1.73205

Of course the guys who built Giza could not know any of the above, but who ever drew up the plan for Giza did.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 2hooitconcerns

Of course the guys who built Giza could not know any of the above, but who ever drew up the plan for Giza did

I disagree.

How, by the way, do you know the original height of the pyramid to such precision? And why, on Earth, do you have to go through so many contortions to produce such meaningless things?

Here's something really serious (and much simpler) to think about; -40º C is the same temperature as -40ºF.

Holy crap! Can you grasp the implications of this? Two different scales converging! O...M...G!

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Of course the guys who built Giza could not know any of the above, but who ever drew up the plan for Giza did

I disagree.

How, by the way, do you know the original height of the pyramid to such precision? And why, on Earth, do you have to go through so many contortions to produce such meaningless things?

As for the height , of course i don't know for sure , and even if we forego the argument that they didn't use inches , but to address that briefly , i suggest a conversion took place from the original plan to their units of their day.

The reason why i feel that 5773.5" could have been close to what was intended was because of its pure number relationship to one of the universal constant that is the square root of 3 at around 1.732 , again maybe the builders themselves were not aware of what information was being imparted into the building via the original dimensions before they converted to their cubit units, of course it's all speculation, and i can never prove it.

Here's something really serious (and much simpler) to think about; -40º C is the same temperature as -40ºF.

Holy crap! Can you grasp the implications of this? Two different scales converging! O...M...G!

Yes that is curious, but it can be explained by looking into the history of how the two systems came into being.

Here's one explanation that can be found.

I believe "the reason" for -40 F = -40 C is the history behind Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.

Fahrenheit scale defined by Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit uses 0 degree as the lowest temperature he could consistently obtain using brine, and the highest temperature of 96 degree with that of human body. (Source: Fahrenheit. God knows why 96 is the highest temperature. Maybe, he would have used 100 as the human body temperature, and the experiment could have been done on a guy with fever.
)

Celsius scale, as we all know, uses 0 as the freezing temperature of water at atmospheric pressure, and 100 as the boiling temperature.

Once the Celsius scale is defined, we can see the mapping of Celsius to Fahrenheit as:
0C = freezing temperature of water = 32 F (as measured by a Fahrenheit thermometer)
100C = boiling temperature of water = 212 F (as measured by a Fahrenheit thermometer)

Based on this data, the conversion equation could be constructed, that has a linear adjustment of -32, followed by and a scaling factor of (100 - 0) / (212 - 32) = 5/9 to convert F to C.

Once you have the linear (conversion) equation:
Tc = (Tf - 32) * (5/9), you can solve that -40 F = -40 C.

Yes multiplying the three base perimeters of the pyramids together would seem like pure number crunching to arrive at ones target, i get that, but it is what it is, and it works, the perimeter figures i give are known published figures based on surveys ,

Tell me one thing, in your opinion do you think Giza , ie the three main pyramids form part of a unified Plan ?

Crap, i still cant figure out this quote stuff
edit on 19-3-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Crap, i still cant figure out this quote stuff

Please do so, because otherwise all that shows up is word salad.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I give up with the quotes .

Anyway , i would like your opinion on whether you think Giza and its Pyramids form a unified construct .

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think there is a chance that the layout is based upon Orion's belt.

A chance.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

That would then imply a preconceived plan, but if the plan was just to reflect the stars why was there so much effort in constructing to the cardinal points, as the stars would be seen as twisting in their journey across the night sky.

The evidence for a preconceived plan can be assumed by the fact that G1 and G2's position was changed from their initial start, as the evidence for that can be seen from the so called Trial Passage of the Great Pyramid, and then you have the outside opening for G2, that implies they stopped work and move South by a good 98 ft.

Then you have G3's increase in size, so all these changes really do suggest that on three occasions they realised they got it wrong from what the plan required.

Why work to such accuracy , who else would know that what you were building was a reflection of the night sky ?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Assumptions and implications. I'm impressed.

Then you have G3's increase in size, so all these changes really do suggest that on three occasions they realised they got it wrong from what the plan required.
So, they didn't follow the specs? No Change Orders? No submittals? I'd take 'em to court, and win.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yea , not sure how many site engineers were sacrificed .

Here's another curious "Coincidence" , re- measured relationship between each pyramids , "in inches"

G1 to the nearest inch, G1 36278" minus G2 at 33902" = 2376" or 198 ft

G2 at 33902" minus G3 at 16622" = 17280" or 144 ft.

One last thing .

Total for the three heights plus the three perimeters = 100800" or 8400 ft x 6 = 50400.

Its all about number, a universal Language

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just thought I would toss this out as an option. In the bible there is a 2000 year curse mentioned in the book of Hosea.

Per verse 6-2 it's mentioned that Israel was to be destroyed for 2 days in the presence of the Lord. 2000 years according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.

Do you think you could link the 2?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think ive should reasonable anecdotal evidence that Giza and its pyramids are one great big geometric construct, and

this diagram imagizer.imageshack.com...
further confirms that premis .

The square root of three has been redundantly built into Giza due to its geometry being based on the equilateral triangle , to which has intrinsic square root of three properties .

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2hooitconcerns
Ok some of you may have seen my musing on this subject on another site, but thought i would put it out here to get a wider response on what i think ive found.

Basically my premise is that Giza has encoded a future time of some sort of special event in the year 2025.25.

• They didn't predict the Hyksos invasion
  • They didn't predict any earthquakes that hit Egypt (and they do)
  • They didn't predict Cambyises' takeover of Egypt
  • They didn't predict the assassination of Ramesses III
  • They didn't predict Alexander the Great's conquest (or even his death)
  • They didn't predict the Crab Nebula explosion in 1054 AD
  • They didn't predict the death of Cleopatra (or the abuses of her family, the Ptolemys)
  • They didn't predict the explosion of Tambora volcano in 1812
  • They didn't predict WWI...or WWII

....and so on and so forth. In fact, they didn't use fortunetellers until the time of the Greeks (about 2,000 years after the pyramids were built.)

If they were so terrible at predicting major events in their own civilization, why would you presume that they're suddenly going to be wildly accurate?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I Give Up

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It is now ten months till this suggested date arrives January 27th 2025

Given the present climate re Ukraine the most likely major event will be a Nuclear exchange in Ukraine

If Trump and the Uk's Starmer get into power at that crucial time , their perceived weakness from Russia's perspective will embolden Russia to use tactical Nuclear weapons if it looks like they are going to lose without any similar response from the West.
Then if not the above.
Then it could be Aliens
Then the most likely , Nothing happens of interest
So which is it .
Im pretty sure its the first one .
The Clock is Ticking, Ten Months
10 , 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So yea its easy to get hooked on numbers, and project ones own ideas or hypothesis on their meaning , and its clear i have done just that, whether my findings and suggestions have any basis in reality is moot, and we will all find out in around ten months from now.
So back on the number theme, and in particular Nikola Tesla's obsession with the numbers 3 , 6, & 9 , its said that he thought the numbers 3 , 6 , & 9 held the key to understanding the workings of the Universe.

Could the dimensions of the Kings chamber of the Great pyramid be alluding to those numbers .

Its height = 230.4" + length 412.5" + width 206.25" x 4 = 3396.6"

Also 230.4 x 412.5 x 206.25 x 495 = 39600

As previously said, the Kings Chamber fluid volume figures reveals an interesting figure that could be described as a mathematical fingerprint to who the designers were.
The chamber could hold 84857 US Gallons, and / by 27000 = 3.14285 the Pi ratio at 22/7
Coincidence ?
One last number (imperial fingerprint)
Take the height in feet 19.2 ft + length 34.375 ft x 4 / 2.2 = 97.41 which is Pi squared twice

Oh yea , they didn't use feet and inches , so where did the plan come from then ?

The Clock is ticking ,

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I've heard that Stonehenge may have been a very precise clock
that divided the day into thirty increments or hours. And some
of the estimated dates for that monument go back three thousand
yrs before the academic dates regarding Giza's construction.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes its quite possible Stonehenge could have been used in that way , as they were pretty much obsessed with the heavenly bodies and their motions, mainly the Sun and the Moon, the Moon being their main interest (in my opinion)

Getting back to Giza and its possible prophetic warning , I and another researcher , Melissa Campbell have discovered many Lunar correlations at Giza , either by the whole sites dimensions , or the pyramids individual relationship with each other , either by their cubits or by more modern units of measure based on ratios.

A lot of mine and Melissa's work can be seen here www.mercurialpathways.com... 065f62c98ab&utm_content=db63e716-6f35-435b-868d-5a51805da4e5&postId=6b802d60-e239-4280-8029-d6390e1cfca8&utm_campaign=79e712f5-ffcb-4dca-ab6a-6b896af3 8560&utm_medium=mail

On my Clock code numbers 891012 / 396 = 2250.030303 ,
Not forgetting the Year prophecy 891012 / 440 = 2025.027

Tick tock tick tock
edit on 28-3-2024 by DUNE2 because: update

How about 891012 / 99 = 9000.121212 , what does it mean,, im sure some will say FA , ens of story lol
edit on 28-3-2024 by DUNE2 because: Another update

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maybe you are totally failing hitting the nail on the head though the number may mean something very different though significant, which it probably does.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi Unharmed

Yes i totally agree,

The only problem is , can anyone know for sure they have hit that nail on the head .

I am open for alternative suggestion for what those salient clock numbers may be alluding to , if indeed they do mean anything at all, there definitely is some very interesting geometry going on with the clock and the pyramids positions, and put simply Clock = time, Pyramids + Clock ?

Even after these past few years i have just seen this,
Its a possible Lunar correlation to the Moons Equatorial diameter of just over 2160 miles

So using the numbers in inches for the length of the Kings chamber at 412.5"

We can do this , the clock times 891012 / 412.5 = 2160.029
edit on 28-3-2024 by DUNE2 because: update

edit on 28-3-2024 by DUNE2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DUNE2

According to Wiki:

The metre was originally defined in 1791 by the French National Assembly as one ten-millionth of the distance from the equator to the North Pole along a great circle, so the Earth's polar circumference is approximately 40000 km.

But at the time of the Pyramids they probably had a Kilometer resolution of 10,000 KM's for that quarter arc.
That might correspond to a speed of light close to 299,700,000 meters per second which is no coincidence.

The last written work by Edgar allen Poe in 1849 before his death titled "The Lighthouse" might be a spoiler.
Set in Norway waiting for the perfect storm.

Maybe this lighthouse had an early dipole Fresnel lens like the one that inspired the Rendlesham Forest lighthouse observations? Before they went digital some of those old analog optical formulae would have been intriguing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join