It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utrecht shooting: Gunman carries out mass shooting on tram - police on scene

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Gunman has no relation to the victims , note has been found in wich he writes he acted in the name of Allah.

www.msn.com...ökmen-t-schreef-in-briefje-uit-naam-van-allah-te-handelen/ar-BBUXuFh?ocid=spartandhp

Cannot seem to get the link working both with hard paste and the ATS tool

Here is a quick translate.

The note found in the Gökmen T. flight car states that he acted in the name of Allah at the time of the attack on a Utrecht tram. He also greets his "Muslim brothers" in the letter.
Based on this, combined with the ties of T.'s brother and father with Salafist Muslim movements, the police and the Public Prosecution Service still think of a terrorist attack.
That is what De Telegraaf writes. The note was found in the red Renault Clio that prime suspect T. used after the attack.
Terrorist motive
Because of the discovery of the letter and 'the nature of the facts', the police and the Public Prosecution Service take 'seriously' into account that there is a terrorist motive behind the attack.
A conflict in the relational sphere, such as honor killings, would be much more unlikely since no relationship has been established between the suspect and the victims.

Somehow i disabled the ATS tools , sorry for the mess.

Video of the guy has surfaced shouting at a reporter (who had asked him a question) for wearing skimpy clothes.. He mentions Sharia in the rant.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The fix is in. The narrative did not play the way the media wanted because I feel he did not kill as many as he expected to.

I also want to know why earlier in the thread there is a pic of one guy and then another. One very much Turkish one very much white.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The first pic was released by Dutch police with the request to look out for that man.

Second pic was merely to proof that the twitter account of somebody with a slightly similar name wasn't the same guy.

*hope this post wasn't off-topic or in anyway insulting to anybody.

Peace
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Mar 2019 16:32:55 -0500pm313220193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
DP
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Mar 2019 16:30:40 -0500pm313020193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: UKTruth

I may be wrong that this one was a terrorist attack as I just saw a news report where a guy said it was him arguing with a woman on the tram and the only reason he pulled a gun was because others tried to help the woman who may or may not have been the woman he raped before... or she could have a woman who he was trying to get to go with him but she didn't want to...

It turns out he's a rapist aswell.

I already knew he would be a lone nutter with no other motives as soon as the shooter was confirmed not to be a white person.

Lol

The other key is when they say we aren't sure if this is a terror attack. They hate reporting the words terror with moslem names.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I seen the video a few years back , when it first surfaced at the Geenstijl Platform.

he already sounds crazy in that video , and many years and criminal offences later , they let him walk free in between court hearings as a rape suspect.

Meanwhile the government brags about how empty the cells are , and even house belgium inmates , even a prison in my town is housing or has previously housed Belgium inmates.

They should lock them in and take whatever time they served off the final sentencing, the current system doesnt work against people who lie and scam their way around the Justice system.

edit on 20-3-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join