It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utrecht shooting: Gunman carries out mass shooting on tram - police on scene

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Strange...looks nothing like the 'Turkish born man' from the CCTV on the Tram. That was quick...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Is that the picture from geenstijl.nl ? if so there is also a older video about the possible perpetrator , but until it doesnt get confirmed by the authorities im not gonna post info about the guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah, my thinking too.

a reply to: TheGreazel

The picture is from the tweet I linked directly below the image.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
the suspect has been known by authorities because he tried to kill his sister-in-law in the past...

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

On this website is the older video taken years back showing the possible perpetrator , but its all speculation until the autorities report otherwise , hence i wont post the video directly.

www.geenstijl.nl...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

oh well... didn't take long did it?

I posted a thread yesterday entitled 'when will the war between muslims and christians/others end' which had a good response and still ongoing.

I just posted today that 3 attacks had taken place today by Islamists already but i guess this one in Utrect makes it 4

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Three dead nine wounded, I live nearby twenty kilometers from where this happend.

My best friends next door neighbor she's one who got shot..

Terrible

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoMon, 18 Mar 2019 10:27:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 18 Mar 2019 10:27:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
latest update

number of injured has been corrected to 5, number of dead remains 3

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Are they hiding other attacks?

www.rt.com...
Shooting has been reported in other locations across Utrecht, the head of the Dutch anti-terrorism authority said just hours after shots were fired on a local tram....
(Anti-terrorism coordinator Pieter-Jaap)Aalbersberg’s statement contradicts that of police spokesman Bernhard Jens, who later told NOS outlet that “reports about shootings other than at 24 Octoberplein are not correct."

Because you can't maintain the fiction of another 'lone gunman' attack if others are happening simultaneously.
edit on 18-3-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

www.rt.com...
But the AD.nl website cited a witness who said there were four gunmen who opened fire at a woman near the tram station.

More than one shooter? That's a conspiracy, which is a word the MSM doesn't like to use.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Multiple gunman and multiple locations.Amazing how that always seems to happen and is them quelled in the media. Won't know anything till he is caught.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: TheJesuit

He is not a White Nationlist so there is no reason to. I am sure the media will play it as 'revenge' and will once again make a perp look like a victim to 'fight back'. Pretty f'd up if you ask me but that is modern media.

No doubt he will be a lone wolf, mentally ill patient who the system let down and it was the guns fault.
If he was white, we'd a have a 'white, far right, alt-right' problem caused by Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
yeah those multible locations/multible shooters seems to have been a miscommunication between lawenforcement and the national terrorist prevention team...

Believe me, Holland is one the most densly populated countries on this Earth. If there were multible shootings we would have heard about it...

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Navieko

I just posted today that 3 attacks had taken place today by Islamists already but i guess this one in Utrect makes it 4

All lone wolves with no motive....

Report on the BBC that the shooter faught for ISIS, had been arrested because of his connection, but let go.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 18/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Guardian saying he seems to be a serial nutter.
In court for rape, threatening to kill a woman and firing a gun at a block of flats.
Why on earth wasn't he in jail?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

The Netherlands....

nobody actually goes to jail here...

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I know you have a reputation for being socially progressive, but the guy's rap sheet seems to be pretty hard core.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Guardian saying he seems to be a serial nutter.
In court for rape, threatening to kill a woman and firing a gun at a block of flats.
Why on earth wasn't he in jail?

He was arrested after coming back from fighting for ISIS, apparently, but he was let go.

The Netheralnds has been the most free and easy society for generations - but even there, the impact of forced immigration and open borders is taking it's toll. Pretty sad.

edit on 18/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
According to MSM he has being IDed as an Turkish citizen 37 years old.
On the run.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I may be wrong that this one was a terrorist attack as I just saw a news report where a guy said it was him arguing with a woman on the tram and the only reason he pulled a gun was because others tried to help the woman who may or may not have been the woman he raped before... or she could have a woman who he was trying to get to go with him but she didn't want to...

It turns out he's a rapist aswell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join