It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to create a new forum on ATS? - An ATS Classroom Forum to Deny Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would like to propose a new forum: ATS Classroom where members can go and post learning information on subjects like propaganda, Intelligence organization, structures, & tactics, Gov Agencies Structures & purposes Global private orgs Info ect ect a place to come and educate people about the basics of a given Alt topic info hard to track down & get.

What do you think ATS ? i know there's the media and education forum but this would be dedicated to posting Educational and Informational Material with only a brief description in the title of what it is. No discussions on content that would flow out to other topic specific forums.

What do you think ATS?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That would actually be a good classroom to have. I can see some coming in and spreading misinformation about subjects to draw people down the wrong path, like dangling a carrot over a mudpit.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This passed through a while back. Kind of along those lines www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That would be the first class !! verifying credible sources origins, associated links, political social spectrum's recognizing shills ect...damn that's a few classes by itself....

edit on 17-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
That would be the first class !! verifying credible sources origins, associated links, political social spectrum's recognizing shills ect...damn that's a few classes by itself....

Sounds like an advanced post-graduate class for a PhD in Political Science 😎

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We'd have to break it down to just the basics like definitions then examples of real world applications or just break down to each component ... hmmm ya got me thinking now dang it lol

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So an attempt to create some structure , to advance...

learning information on subjects like propaganda,

So lets crowdfund , and create an App that tells people what is fake news or propaganda ...
Sheeps have many colors nowadays... [sarcasm]

Educating people is a good thing when unbiased and although I subscribe to your idea ,any attempt to create structure regarding CT is thwarted in some way so the result of such attempt is always zero. [imho]

I theory it works but what IS information what IS hoax and what IS agenda/propaganda.
The only way to get something constructive going is if people know each other or we get stuff like this... [problem]

edit on 3182019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I would like to propose a new forum: ATS Classroom where members can go and post learning information on subjects like propaganda, Intelligence organization, structures, & tactics, Gov Agencies Structures & purposes Global private orgs Info ect ect a place to come and educate people about the basics of a given Alt topic info hard to track down & get.

What do you think ATS ? i know there's the media and education forum but this would be dedicated to posting Educational and Informational Material with only a brief description in the title of what it is. No discussions on content that would flow out to other topic specific forums.

What do you think ATS?

Who defines what is propaganda? Who defines intelligence? Who defines what is considered as education?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Why? they have forums already,no one in here has any such ability's if they did would be promoting their own site,just like a liberal create an office to oversee an office

top topics

join