It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros now found to elicit acts against the U.S. and its president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by LSU2018 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

How convenient. A self propagating conspiracy.. He is too smart to leave proof but we know he did this anyway because it just sounds so right.
give me a break.

It speaks volumes that you would defend a billionaire that's been kicked out and banned from other countries for this exact thing. Either A, you have no idea who this guy is and pretend to support him since he hates Trump like you do, or B, you're a left wing radical. Or C, both. It's probably C.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What an anti-Semitic thread.

I mean if Omar's comments about Israel are full of "anti-Semitic tropes" then all of the anti-Soros conspiracies are based on those same tropes.

Cool retort.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Cool deflection.

If claiming Israel as a country is influencing US policy through monetary means is anti-Semitic, why is it not anti-Semitic to claim that a Jewish man is influencing US policy through monetary means?

If the comments Omar are worthless because they're anti-Semitic then surely claims like those made in the OP should also be worthless.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It speaks even more that you took what I said as defense of a billionaire when in reality it called out a conspiracy. I couldnt give a rats patootie about George Soros.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Soros is and has been the perfect real life parallel to a Bond villain... now all we need is a real life 007 to take him down.
edit on 3/18/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Cool deflection.

If claiming Israel as a country is influencing US policy through monetary means is anti-Semitic, why is it not anti-Semitic to claim that a Jewish man is influencing US policy through monetary means?

If the comments Omar are worthless because they're anti-Semitic then surely claims like those made in the OP should also be worthless.

Because people aren't gonna give him a pass just because he's Jewish unless they're playing identity politics.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It speaks even more that you took what I said as defense of a billionaire when in reality it called out a conspiracy. I couldnt give a rats patootie about George Soros.

This is about a conspiracy?

"He is too smart to leave proof but we know he did this anyway because it just sounds so right."

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

But that same mentality doesn't apply to Omar's criticism of Israel?

She's criticizing the Israeli government, not the Jewish people.

We're told her comments are anti-Semitic because she's leaning on anti-Semitic tropes. But those same tropes are what build the hatred towards Soros.

So either both positions are anti-Semitic or neither are.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So you're OK with foreign agents pushing their agenda on your country to influence your election?

It aaaalmost feels like you're being a hypocrite.

/sarc

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Soros is an American citizen working within the confines of the capitalist system we have in this country.

The Israeli government is a foreign power lobbying US politicians to pass policy in their favor.

It's funny how those on the Right have no problem when people like the Kochs do the same thing as Soros. Hell, while they don't like Bezos they still really don't have a problem with him doing what he does.

The only time problems arise is when it's the Jewish guy throwing around all the money. Hmm...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

Soros is an American citizen working within the confines of the capitalist system we have in this country.

The Israeli government is a foreign power lobbying US politicians to pass policy in their favor.

It's funny how those on the Right have no problem when people like the Kochs do the same thing as Soros. Hell, while they don't like Bezos they still really don't have a problem with him doing what he does.

The only time problems arise is when it's the Jewish guy throwing around all the money. Hmm...

Nice try. Poland is trying to ban Soros, Hungary (his home country) is trying to ban him, even Canada is being pushed to ban him. You can try to equate this to being because he's Jewish but that doesn't even make a little bit of sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm not trying to push anything.

I'm simply pointing out the double standard.

If Omar's comments against Israel are anti-Semitic then similar comments against Soros must also be anti-Semitic.

If comments against Soros aren't anti-Semitic then similar comments made by Omar against Israel aren't anti-Semitic.

This is basic logic I'm throwing down. The fact that you're trying so hard to deflect indicates that you know I'm right.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: bob77

Everything was different 12 years ago, including this country. It starting getting real bad when the last president started dividing us racially with political correctness as the mainstream ate all the garbage he fed them for 8 years.

There you said it mainstream.I think they like to be divided otherwise it would be a flock...of the same.
You should know it legendary tumbstone doc.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How convenient. A self propagating conspiracy.. He is too smart to leave proof but we know he did this anyway because it just sounds so right.
give me a break.

The corporations he funds do this, but he does not actually run those corporations. The buck stops at the corporations he funds. It is like Trump being heavily invested in corporations but having to give up direct control while he is president, it is completely legal the way he did it, yet we all know that he still has a lot of pull in those businesses, but legally he is not in direct control. Most people in politics do the same thing, it is legal as long as a person uses the right protocol.

Big oil execs were driving up the oil speculation prices with businesses that the execs of the corporations started which actually contributed to the crash of 08. These execs were not fined or charged with anything, because it was legal, they were just told to cease and desist the practice, so they did. If they didn't, there would be laws implemented to make it illegal, some politicians were investing in this too.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

give me a break.

coughRussian collusion.
edit on 18-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I mean if Omar's comments about Israel are full of "anti-Semitic tropes" then all of the anti-Soros conspiracies are based on those same tropes.

The guy enjoyed his time working for the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

You could fill a thick book with all the Soros, DNC, Deep-state corruption and crime uncovered over the past 2 years.

But the number of punishments wouldn't fill a sheet of toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

No, I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. Soros claims to be God, so any criticism of him cannot by considered Anti-Semitism. Think about it.

P.S. Anyone know why he changed his name? Why Soros? Where is the inspiration for this palindrome?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The guy enjoyed his time working for the Nazis.

Actually, I'm going to have to go ahead and correct you, too... He didn't merely enjoy it. He recounts it as literally the best time in his life. For him, working with the Nazis was even better than being a billionaire, better than the day he became an American citizen... I'm not sure if his son was born at the time he made the comment but I think it's safe to say that he would chose the Nazis over his son as well.

But...but... Trump thinks hes God! He never said it, like Soros...but I just Know it! I know he does...just because!

Soros literary said he was God, literally said the time with the Nazis as a Hitler Youth was the best time of his life, the Clinton's spent their Honeymoon in Haiti being initiated into voodoo, participating in rituals, how romantic! The Podestas are into art that depicts child abuse and cannabalism. And the list goes on...

But Trump! Truuuuump! *sobbing* Truu-u-u-u-uummmmp!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join