It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The recent "anti-Semitic" accusations...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Zionism is the support for the Jewish state. I am a Zionist in that I support and am a proponent for the state of Israel to exist.

If Islamic theocracies get to exist. So does a Jewish State.

But that thought horrifies them.

I wonder why.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It always confused me when people said they were anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic.

Because, to me, that's just saying, "I'm not anti-Jewish, I just don't want them to exist."

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It always confused me when people said they were anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic.

Take it from the Jews, there is a difference.

www.nytimes.com...

www.myjewishlearning.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because not supporting an Imperial Jewish Ethnostate created by annexation, land confiscation and mass explusions does not correlate to hatred of the Jewish people.

This is like saying you are confused when people say they are Anti-Nation of Islam but not Anti-Black.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It’s not anti semetic. But just like dishonest or ideological people claiming that criticizing a black person/group is racist or women/feminism is sexist, it’s an easy way to shut down or divert a discussion away from the topic at hand.
a reply to: Lynexon

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
While more republicans are pro Israel and defend it blindly, there are also many establishment democrats who do so as well. Joe Biden himself said he’s proud to be a Zionist.
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Bad logic brah.

Criticizing all Muslims IS islamophobia. Criticizing all Jews worldwide IS antisemitism.

Criticizing the Israeli government and their influence is NOT criticizing all Jews nor antisemitism.

Just like:

Criticizing the Russian government or Chinese government is NOT anti Slavic or anti sinitic.

If it’s anti Semitic to talk about the Israel lobby, intelligence assets, and influence, then it’s also ethnically bigoted to talk about the same for Russia and China.

It only takes a moment of critical thinking to realize this.
a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 18-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I think people are playing anti-Semitic Semantics.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Please see my post above yours. Can you agree with that?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I can agree that being critical is not the same as being anti-Semitic.

But being against the right of the existence of the Jewish state to exist, IS anti-Semitic. I'm sure you'd agree with that.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

So then you would argue that anyone opposed to JFK because of the potential influence the Vatican could hold over him is anti-Christian?

I mean Vatican City is a Christian state.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sweet. So you have no criticism against Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, etc?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Where did Omar ever state that she was opposed to existence of the Jewish state?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Sweet.

Thanks for telling me what I think.

I had no idea.

Er wait.

I do.

I have nothing, but contempt for Saudi Arabia, and Iran since Both sides of the sunni/shia Hatfield and McCoy blood fued HATE the ever living hell out of Israel and the jewish people.

In fact.

Western civilisation as a whole is an affront to Islam. Because we separate the church and State unlike Islam.

Women and Gay rights is an affront to Islam.

Back to the manufactured boogieman Israel.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Because not supporting an Imperial Jewish Ethnostate created by annexation, land confiscation and mass explusions does not correlate to hatred of the Jewish people.

This is like saying you are confused when people say they are Anti-Nation of Islam but not Anti-Black.

These seem like all the reasons to not support those in the Gaza strip and West Bank. You can be a Christian or Muslim in Israel. You cannot be anything except Muslim on Gaza. The so called Palestinians deserve NO support so long as they continue their campaign of intolerance towards anything not Muslim.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Those are both Islamic states.

If opposing the policies of a Jewish state makes you the next Hitler, similar logic must apply if you oppose Islamic states.

So are you the next Hitler or do agree with the policies of countries like Saudi Arabia?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Those are both Islamic states.

If opposing the policies of a Jewish state makes you the next Hitler, similar logic must apply if you oppose Islamic states.

So are you the next Hitler or do agree with the policies of countries like Saudi Arabia?

Most Muslim countries do not separate their church and state. To my knowledge, Israel does separate its church and state. A Muslim can be Prime Minister of Israel, but that will never happen for any Muslim that supports the violence and extremism the controls Gaza.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yeah of course the violence coming from extreme Palestinians is terrible. However, that doesn't excuse Israel from shooting peaceful protesters in the groin, taking people's homes, turning Gaza into a police state with countless tales of guard brutality.

It's something that's largely ignored in the US and rarely covered about the terrible conditions Israel confines Palestinians to.

Look up Abby Martin and her investigation into Gaza and the conditions there. Palestinians are treated as sub humans.

In the US were allowed to justify killing hundreds of Innocents in drone strikes as long as they are Muslim. And it's okay that Israel is doing these terrible things because they're Muslims. Don't question violence otherwise you're an anti-semite or anti-American.

First step to committing horrible atrocities, dehumanize the enemy.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

So if Israel is not a wholly Jewish state, why is it anti-Semitic to criticize Israel?

I honestly can't be anymore heavy handed with the point I'm trying to make here.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Islamist leaders hold a press conference.

Summary: Stop bashing our religion, before more Muslims are killed!

Source: twitter.com...

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join