It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlusconi witness Poisoned before tell all book published.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

This is big news, ex Italian MP and billionaire media mogul Silvio Berlusconi whistle blower has died in mysterious circumstances and the authorities are crying foul play, however if this was murder to prevent her tell all book being published then it looks to have failed as the manuscript has been handed to her lawyers, whether this book ever sees the light of day is another matter indeed.

Moroccan model Imane Fadil, who testified against the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi during his "bunga bunga" trial, has died. Italian authorities have opened an investigation into her mysterious death after she was admitted to hospital in Milan with "severe stomach pains" in February. When she went into hospital she told friends and her lawyer that she had been poisoned. Ms Fadil, 33, died on 1 March but her death was not reported until Friday. Speaking about her death, Milan chief prosecutor Francesco Greco said: "The doctors have not identified with any certainty any pathology which can explain the death." Ms Greco added that there were "several anomalies" in Ms Fadil's medical records. In a statement, Humanitas, a medical school in Italy, said toxicology tests on Ms Fadil showed "a mix of radioactive substances", but full autopsy results are yet to be confirmed. In 2012, Ms Fadil told reporters she feared for her safety following her part in the trial. She had told prosecutors investigating witness tampering during Mr Berlusconi's court case that she was offered money in exchange for her silence over what happened during the former Italian prime minister's parties. Mr Berlusconi was on trial accused of paying for an underage prostitute at infamous "bunga bunga" parties in 2012 and was initially convicted, but was later acquitted after it was ruled he could not have known the prostitute was underage. Ms Fadil had told the court that Mr Berlusconi's parties often involved young women "stripping off" for him. Following the trial, new charges were brought against Mr Berlusconi, accusing him of bribing some of the women that attended the parties to keep them from telling the truth - accusations he denies. Italian newspapers reported that Ms Fadil was writing a book about her experiences and that a copy of her manuscript had been passed to lawyers after her death.

If this guy ever sees the inside of a cell i will be surprised, billionaire media moguls are untouchable imo, they all know each others dirty secrets so when one is in trouble it is in the best interest of the hive to protect its own.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He probably called in a mechanic from Palermo to handle the problem.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It seems to me that it would be hard to prove he did this. Radioactive material could have been added to food anywhere, they would have had to identify the source long ago and it appears they do not know where she ate the food or drank the drink at this time. He was found innocent of the crime not knowing that the girl was underage from what it says about this. So why would he go after her, he would know he would be the first person they would look at, and he would also know the book would be used as evidence if something happened to her. I do not think he is stupid.

Now, someone who wanted him neutralized or under investigation again could have done this, one of his enemies trying to pin it on him. That would make more sense to me. But still, he could have hired someone if he was that dumb, but I am not sure this is the case, he does not seem that dumb. Then again this may be part of his defense strategy too.

Who would want this guy out of the picture?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I initially thought why would he do this, he would be in the frame immediately, then i thought but billionaires don't think like us, we have severe limitations to our life experience compared to them, their world is different to ours, different rules, different game.

People in these positions have psychopathic tendencies, the things that excite them are not the same things that excite the general population.... and this is why big businessmen like CEOs etc. are more likely to score highly on the psychopathy checklist.
Hare Psychopathy Checklist

Between 3% and 21% of CEOs are probably psychopaths, according to a study by Bond University psychologist Nathan Brooks. The background rate of psychopathy in the normal population is about 1%. The standard screening test for potential psychopaths is the Hare Psychopathy Checklis

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

But, between ninety six percent to seventy eight percent are not psychopaths. Some of the people running big corporations are decent people. I think the bigger the corporation the more psychopathic they may be. I would say that higher psychopathic tendency is found in politicians, just look at all the deceivers that run for politics. The best deceiver usually wins the election, but that was not the case in our last presidential election, Hillary was way better of a deceiver than Trump was. Hillary just messed up way too many times, people could see how she was telling different groups what they wanted to hear because of the internet and were made aware of her screwups.

new topics

top topics

join