It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK scum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Read up on what Muhammad taught, then tell me me who the bigger threat is. It's not the KKK. But eff them as well. Anyone who exalts a murderer and a liar, and a factually terrible person should not be trusted. But according to the new rage, a trump supporter is worse than a Muhammad supporter. Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

But according to the new rage, a trump supporter is worse than a Muhammad supporter. Am I wrong?

Nope not wrong. Because they flat out ignore that Muhammad was a pedophile,homophobe,mysognist, and a RACIST.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

The same could be argued about any Abrahamic religion. Just look at the absolutely horrid things done by King Solomon. Yet he is revered as one of the wisest men in the whole Bible.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
because it gives a loophole for these groups to legally exist

then you should shut up as well

you are spreading the same intolerance you are screaming about.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Read up on what Muhammad taught, then tell me me who the bigger threat is. It's not the KKK. But eff them as well. Anyone who exalts a murderer and a liar, and a factually terrible person should not be trusted. But according to the new rage, a trump supporter is worse than a Muhammad supporter. Am I wrong?

your the 2nd idiot in this thread that shows how hate (the OP) breeds more hate

Did the OP say the KKK were worse that radical Islam?

I believe your brainwashing is far too strong for you to ever realize you are just as bad as those trying to recruit young Muslims to do evil.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wissy

Hey...did you know in Canada we had government sanctioned concentration camps for the Japanese during world war 2, residential schools where natives were taken to have the heathen prayed and raped out of them, we sent chinese people to die to build our railroads, and we still treat natives as basically a separate class of citizens. We stick them on reserves in the middle of nowhere in conditions worse than 3rd world #holes.
edit on 18/3/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It's Basic Math! Of The Geometry Sort. Pi!

The First Three Are A Whole. Lands, Seas, And Skies.
The Latter Two Never Amount To Much. A & V
1 = Race
4 = Ethics, Government, Politics, And Demands.........

KKK Is Not Such Nuisance As Is The "Gimmes"
"Gimmes" If You Pronounce It Slowly Is "Give Me"....

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just Bear In Mind That In America You Can And Will Get Sued For Your Idea(s). The Opposite Is To Bank On It. But First You'll Need A Slew Of Dummies Willing To Buy That Crap. If Perhaps There Is One Doomee Who Won't Eat Into It... You Must Be Prepared To Be Sued For Your...

Has ATS Taught You Nothing!?!

ETA: Sue Mee...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join