It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK scum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Truth is they're not worthy of discussion.
My negativity won't change them one iota.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
The kkk, I hear they are a legit organization with certification from government offices to legally operate and spread there racist propaganda and worship Hitler. I am Canadian so hating and hanging people is not really our thing here, instead we help each other and accept change. Now I have met many Americans although most from Maine or Vermont so I’ve found them to be allot like Canadians, friendly and you know, not the hanging types. What I don’t understand is why in 2019 do people still tolerate organizations like the kkk, why are they able to exist and receive operating licenses ect, maybe it’s time for change, maybe this should all be against the law, to me this is a no brainer, and if I was a black man i would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up.

Quite the salad there...
Well firstly the kkk has a few thousand registered members in the USA. Less than .0001% of the population. The black panthers and La Raza horbor similar beliefs but have 3-5X the members. So long as they don't hurt anyone they can believe whatever stupid ideology they want. The problem is what you brought up. You can't just blow up people you disagree with.

Or hit them with bike locks.
Or throw bottles at them.
Or smash eggs on their head.
Or post pictures on social media of their decapitated head. Or etc, etc, etc ad infinitum.

But by all means keep thinking America has a problem with white people and racism...
edit on 17-3-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In the United States we value the rights of individuals over the rights of society. We have founding documents that support that belief. If you don’t like it then you should move to Canada or something.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You should turn off the snews and come down here.

The kkk exists only in the media, and if you could find them, they were probably started by the dnc.

Any normal American would laugh them outa the room.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They were started by the D's.

Their original targets were white people.

But that's inconvenient history.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: wissy

Because its America. This country was built on racism and genocide. What do you expect...?

And 'technicalities' allows them to exist.

Which is technically why we still have a Democratic party.

Oh good. Cuz in your head I'm a Democrat and that was a 'zing'

Cuz what I said were all untrue...

It's not about truths here just whom spews constant nonsensical partisan tripe.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Because its America. This country was built on racism and genocide. What do you expect...?

Poor lil guy..... Easy there

Lol. Yea I'm a swj...

Memes ahhhhhh. When you got nothing to say.😉

Point where I'm lying pls...
edit on 17-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, because Canada has such a terrific history of how it has treated the indigenous people, it’s only natural to blame America’s protection of freedom of speech on such an obvious difference between the two counties.

Canada HAD history of treating indigenous many many decades ago, we now embrace all and treat all as equalls , I should know I am married to an amazing Inuit woman who has given birth to my amazing Inuit boy who has been raised to respect all forms of life.

We have learned from our dark past, and we wouldn’t allow a stupid legislative right to speech to blind us of right and wrong, outlaw hate groups such as the kkk, set an example for fuksakes

Love the USA but glad I don’t live there, ya all make great tv I’ll give yas that. Last time I crossed the border I got held at the border for 6 hours over a zigzag paper in my car and destroyed my z cars interior, never again I’ll save my money and goto Europe.

Not.

edit on 17-3-2019 by wissy because: Speel

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why do you think that free speech is a "stupid legislative right"?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
because it gives a loophole for these groups to legally exist

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The kkk, I hear they are a legit organization with certification from government offices to legally operate and spread there racist propaganda and worship Hitler. I am Canadian so hating and hanging people is not really our thing here, instead we help each other and accept change. Now I have met many Americans although most from Maine or Vermont so I’ve found them to be allot like Canadians, friendly and you know, not the hanging types. What I don’t understand is why in 2019 do people still tolerate organizations like the kkk, why are they able to exist and receive operating licenses ect, maybe it’s time for change, maybe this should all be against the law, to me this is a no brainer, and if I was a black man i would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up.

You are falling for the propaganda. The KKK is such a small minority in the US that you will never meet one; unless you are looking for that type of person. That ideology is just not accepted by the majority here- deny ignorance. The KKK scum only hangs out with their kind.

When you say: " if I was a black man I would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up" . That does not help the situation at all and brings you to the same level as those losers. . The KKK are a disgusting dying breed.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

because it gives a loophole for these groups to legally exist

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
-Evelyn Beatrice Hall

If you're not for freedom, then you might as well just say that you aren't for freedom, Poppet.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Canada HAD history of treating indigenous many many decades ago, we now embrace all and treat all as equalls , I should know I am married to an amazing Inuit woman who has given birth to my amazing Inuit boy who has been raised to respect all forms of life.

That’s great. Your completely anecdotal story which has absolutely zero chance of being verified has totally convinced me everybody in Canada loves everybody else.

This fella seems to think you Canucks do have a teensy race problem.

We have learned from our dark past, and we wouldn’t allow a stupid legislative right to speech to blind us of right and wrong, outlaw hate groups such as the kkk, set an example for fuksakes

The fact that you consider freedom of speech a “stupid legislative right” really says all I, or anybody else, needs to know about your ideology. Freedom of speech is a basic human right, not a legislative one. Freedom from hurt feelings is not a basic human right, no matter how hard Canadians may wish it were.

Love the USA but glad I don’t live there, ya all make great tv I’ll give yas that. Last time I crossed the border I got held at the border for 6 hours over a zigzag paper in my car and destroyed my z cars interior, never again I’ll save my money and goto Europe.

People like you say things like this as if it’s going to upset Americans or something. Okay, you stay on your side of the border. That’ll teach us.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Ummm...your entire rant is one hate filled sentence after another...

You want to hunt people down...and blow them up...because they refuse to ride rainbow unicorns...like you...

From your elevated...enlightened...platform...

Your a poster child for my signature...#hatethehaters...

If you can’t see the total irony in those three small words...then your even more lost than your short manifesto portrays...

YouSir

edit on 17-3-2019 by YouSir because: I love me...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I don't even like Bill Cooper. But in the speech below he is right on starting at the 4th minute mark.

I hate the KKK because they are intolerant to people who should be treated with equal respect. But as an American, what binds us all in unity is one word, FREEDOM. Without religious and ideological freedom our country will collapse into chaos.

edit on 17-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

You want to hunt people down...and blow them up...because they refuse to ride rainbow unicorns...like you...
If you can’t see the total irony in those three small words...then your even more lost than your short manifesto portrays...

I agree with you. But right back at you. If you can't see why the intolerance of the KKK should be condemned then it is you who is #supportthehaters and not him. We have to have some basis of agreement. You should at least try to be logically consistent when you criticize intolerance by including all forms of intolerance. You can't just be critical of people who are opposing intolerance the wrong way. Your post really sounds to me like you support the KKK.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You can't condemn an ideology unless you have the freedom to so in the first place.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: YouSir

I agree with you. But right back at you. If you can't see why the intolerance of the KKK should be condemned then it is you who is #supportthehaters and not him. We have to have some basis of agreement. You should at least try to be logically consistent when you criticize intolerance by including all forms of intolerance. You can't just be critical of people who are opposing intolerance the wrong way. Your post really sounds to me like you support the KKK.

Ummm...don’t fence with me...boy...

The only time I’m forced to even consider them...is when hateful bigots from the party of tolerance rant about how much they are both hateful and bigoted...

I don’t give two rats asses for them or their minuscule...membership...

It’s obvious...from your twelve year old perspective...that you believe being hateful and bigoted is progressive when objectified towards any group you find disagreement with...

Go ahead and hate them...I don’t care...as I sit here and laugh at your childish mindset...

Go for it boy...#hatethehaters...

SMEFFINGH...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Which is technically why we still have a Democratic party.

All you right wingers are worthless. How can you all be high and mighty quote the 1st Amendment and then not condemn the unconstitutional hate speech like asking why we still have Democratic party?

I know this is meant to be a joke. I'm not laughing. The thing is there are a lot of people hate Congress. There are lot of people who prefer the efficiencies of totalitarian regimes that favor the corporation and corporate profits over every other consideration. I can't laugh at this joke because it makes me think about all the people who died fighting against one-party systems in WWII. Every one loves the military. It feels like this country is just one economic crisis away from having STRONG government that can only come from having a right wing military style dictatorship. Dictatorships get things done!

Based on what is happening in this country it really feels like maybe we lost WWII. Up is down and down is up. The American worker making the median wage is now the enemy of corporate profits. What govern is this? This is Charles Tobin's government:

Countries that do not have representative Congress "get things done".

"No, you wouldn't. You're one of the ardent believers. Millions like you plod along without asking questions. I hate to use the word stupid, but it seems to be the one that applies. The great masses, the moron millions. Well, there are a few of us who are unwilling to just troop along. A few who are clever enough to see that there's more to be done
than just live small, complacent lives. A few of us who desire a more profitable type of government. When you think about it, Mr Kane, the competence of totalitarian nations is much higher than ours. They get things done."

"Yeah. They get things done. They bomb cities, sink ships, so you can eat off a gold plate."

"I neither intend to be bombed nor sunk. That's why I'm leaving now. And if things don't go right for you - If we should win,
then I'll come back."

Next time someone says we do not need the Democrats you might as well tear up the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

So we can't agree on fighting all forms of intolerance?

Show your true colors. Do you condemn the KKK and organizations like it? Do you stand for what they stand for?

And please don't be an idiot by accusing me of not seeing the difference of supporting their right to free-speech. I am asking you directly do you support what the KKK is trying to do in this country?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join