It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the founders could write a book of purpose, then it would be a job for the owner of Universe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wanted to explain more about the message. The freedom is given for a reason, not just for knowing the presence of the Owner of Universe. A journey to all, a higher level of healing: mental freedom, purpose.
The plan is written into the system: The owner presence gives a extra time(freedom) to make big chances, witch in other circumstances would be impossible. The plan is to offer a journey for all of us. Do to that, i need a platform to guide.
I post this message to test the information.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

Well this is classic ATS, you’ve got my attention...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Well this is classic ATS, you’ve got my attention...

Very good
, i am confused and i must think how to react. To lie or to face the reality.
edit on 17-3-2019 by Karlo because: typing error

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Could you be less cryptic?

It might make for a better discussion if were all on the same page with more info.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Engage with the universe as it engages with you. If you communicate with The Management, that's great.

If you think there's no Management, that's great too.

Just be nice about it

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am writing because i want to forward an important message.

This is the information, the Universe owner has been living whit us since 1991. Lived in hiding, that the circumstances around him would be more appropiate. I have born in 1987, when i was four, then the Universe owner joined me, conditions were good to keep a low profile and grow hidden. Now i am 32 years old and i am still hosting the Universe owner. That gives an answer to the life, why Universe exists!? Because it was created for the Universe owner.

Call for action and reason for sharing information is this: it is necessary to recognize the owner's presence here, because a great leader is needed who would be helpful in difficult times. People need to know thet they are needed for a greater purpose, and all that to please the owner.

For example how to feel necessary: to give money or to work for the owner, for example build him mansion where to live and follow his actions. The larger leader has never lived.

How to prove existence of the Universe owner? Answer is simple: faith speaks, if you believe then this is true! The beginning of faith is from the Universe owner who lives with us.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK. It's obvious English is not your first language. That is okay. I'm not criticizing you, but I'm having a hard time translating. Try using some different words, because right now I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So the universe owner needs my money, where do I sign up?
Wait a sec
It's necessary to aknowledge its presence but it's been and still is in hiding, in your basement Maybes?

My belief, the owners of the earth is satan and we already have a purpose, to love and serve each other.
Your owners purpose for us is to love and serve it, seems a bit narcissistic of the owner doesn't it

And finally it needs my money, the owner of the universe needs my money, it should become a tv evangelist, that has a never ending pool of ignorance and stupidity on tap. I don't think the real owner of the earth needs my money, maybe you need my money

Thanks for your important message Karlo but I see a few holes, a few questionable issues.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

"Why does GOD need a Starship?"

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So the universe owner needs my money, where do I sign up?
Wait a sec
It's necessary to aknowledge its presence but it's been and still is in hiding, in your basement Maybes?

My belief, the owners of the earth is satan and we already have a purpose, to love and serve each other.
Your owners purpose for us is to love and serve it, seems a bit narcissistic of the owner doesn't it

And finally it needs my money, the owner of the universe needs my money, it should become a tv evangelist, that has a never ending pool of ignorance and stupidity on tap. I don't think the real owner of the earth needs my money, maybe you need my money

Thanks for your important message Karlo but I see a few holes, a few questionable issues.

To love and serve, that is correct. But love kills softly, you can not love forever. There are many people who's love has run out, they are living in a lie. Satan is the owner, yes, but maybe Satan rises up to fix the holes.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Freedom
edit on 18-3-2019 by Karlo because: wrong understanding

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Freedom to what end?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Universe is like a living organism, a freedom to get old

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Freedom to what end?

Not the right question. He missed your reference entirely. For one reason or another we're not playing with a full deck here, which makes the conversation useless.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So are you saying you live with satan
He is in your house and needs our money

Pretty crap 💩 effort on his behalf of he needs my money, is in your house. Needs to hide out with you, this great god who can fix the holes hides in your basement. That there is gold

Anyway, God created the earth for humanity, we gave it to satan in the garden.
Jesus is coming back to throw satan into condemnation, he is toast

But irrespective your story sounds a little naive
If you are harbouring a demon spirit, it’s not satan, it’s petty and weak and it’s lying to you
If it is all powerful, mention the name of Jesus and see how it reacts
My money is it will be terrified of just the name of Jesus

Be careful, it’s a war

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo

Freedom

This great god,,owner of the universe, fixer of everytjing needs a starship for its freedom
Have you thought this to,it’s,logical conclusion

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
(Sigh) You missed the reference. "Why does God need a starship?" is a movie quote from Star Trek V; the Final Frontier, uttered by James T. Kirk while confronting an alien being masquerading as God. The movie received very poor reviews, to the point that people would say, "Share the pain. See Star Trek V with a friend."

You're going to miss that reference, too. Unless you can get on track and start making sense, there really is no point in continuing this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
(Sigh) You missed the reference. "Why does God need a starship?" is a movie quote from Star Trek V; the Final Frontier, uttered by James T. Kirk while confronting an alien being masquerading as God. The movie received very poor reviews, to the point that people would say, "Share the pain. See Star Trek V with a friend."

You're going to miss that reference, too. Unless you can get on track and start making sense, there really is no point in continuing this thread.

The God represents the good. I can understand that God is hostage of an Alien(the bad). The pain is caused by an hopeless future. God as the representative of good is disguised, under the bad pressure. God is doing bad, at same time is perfectly good. Like an Hell fire!?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Look up "gibberish."

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Now here's Bob with the Weather...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join