It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual faces in clouds after New Zealand shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Actually I've seen faces in clouds in mutiple pics I have taken of clouds. This isn't as rare as people think it is. Some look like scenes from some medieval religious painting. I think this is something more than just "pareidolia", where the mind tries to find faces in in random patterns. I'll try to find my pictures and post on here.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: byteshertz

Are you... are you joking? That BARELY even resembles a face at all even when you actively strain to see one. To claim that it's so striking that you've ruled out pareidolia is downright laughable. That's the most pareidolia-ish pareidolia ever. Good grief...

Where did I say that I "ruled out pareidolia"? I actually think this is the most likely explanation but I was simply amazed at how much detail, I personally, could see and thought I would share.

You mad bro? Because you seem to be swinging that internet warrior sword in the wrong direction. This thread was just created to share what I came across and see if my ATS brothers and sisters could see what I could / see if someone could take a look at it on a technical level. Save yourself the stress mate, life is too short.
edit on 27-4-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join