It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual faces in clouds after New Zealand shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I guess when the giant energy creatures are standing with their heads up in the clouds you can see their features, it also happens occasionally in the Northern lights.. I am sure that my talk about giant imaginary people and animals is going to be

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

I'm gonna be upset if this is photoshopped...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Sorrry, but I don't see anything that resembles a face in those pictures. All I see are just random swirls of color in the 2nd photo, that I clicked to enlarge. I see more "faces'" in my curtain fabric, as the sunlight shines through them. Nothing more than pareidolia.

How can you not see the face with the hair, it looks like a girl with a hairstyle from an old beach party TV show. I saw it immediately. I do not know if it is real, it could be photo shopped or computergenerated, but I see the profile.

Having trouble until you pointed that out and it all of a sudden just appeared for me. That is freaky. It is hard to accept that it could be truly there, but.. there it is. It is no wonder why some think it is shopped in.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Article showing the faces of some of the suspected victims: www.nzherald.co.nz...

I don't feel there is enough detail to see if it is a match, but worth looking at

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
New Zealand is beautiful

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Once upon a time survivors from earth's devastation looked up and watched solar events that destroyed most of mankind and wrote records on rocks and walls warning them,but unfortunately little did they know mankind would be too ignorant to be able to heed their warning,like the idiots that view them and say"look random drawings from the sky"

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am not sure if we see the same thing, but this I shopped together this photo highlighting what I see.
To reproduce this:
- Select the area where you see the face in the clouds
- adjust color channels to be closer to skin tone (more red & yellow)
- Auto tone

I know my way around the basics of photoshop but I don't know enough to tell if something is fake. At the end of the day I think this is probably just our minds trying to see something there but I really would like one of the experts to take a closer look. As this highlighted image shows, the details are pretty impressive and we can see why our mind sees what it sees.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: byteshertz

I am not sure if we see the same thing, but this I shopped together this photo highlighting what I see.
To reproduce this:
- Select the area where you see the face in the clouds
- adjust color channels to be closer to skin tone (more red & yellow)
- Auto tone

I know my way around the basics of photoshop but I don't know enough to tell if something is fake. At the end of the day I think this is probably just our minds trying to see something there but I really would like one of the experts to take a closer look. As this highlighted image shows, the details are pretty impressive and we can see why our mind sees what it sees.

yes please let us summon the expert cloud face analyzers.
Someone out there smarter than I who can tell me if what i actually see is a face made of clouds or a my mind playing tricks on me?
I saw a cat face in the clouds one time, wish i had some experts there though cause you can't be too sure.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Wow - I did not realize we left the ignorance door open without putting on the sarcasm screen.

Sorry to bother you by asking for people familiar with analyzing photos. You should remember ATS was once full of free-thinking, talented and serious people that came to discuss unusual topics, that are often brushed off but in an intelligent way.

I question why you bother coming to a site at all since you have been here since 2005 and have a grand total of 1 post. Clearly just to take away from others. RIP ATS, see your logo in the clouds.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
whoa sorry just joking. everyone is so sensitive these days.

Honestly i think people's minds can paint in the clouds if your in the right mind set. Everything is consciousness so if you mediate to connect with the environment you can make clouds appear and disappear by thought.

This is one of the first videos i saw years ago. This guy has hilarious style you might like his videos.

I swear one time i actually created a cat face in the clouds by thinking about it. My friend was there, i asked him if he saw it, he didn't at first but then was blown away when he did because it looked like an actual real giant cat face in detail.

But I'm kinda confused about what you're asking?
Do you think someone photoshopped the face in the clouds?
I don't think thats the case, i'm sure it's a real picture, faces appear in the clouds a lot. I don't think it has anything to do with the horrible terrorist attack though.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Hey thanks for the reply, that is what I was after, some stuff to ponder.

My purpose of the thread was mostly to try to see if someone with the know-how could take a look and see if they think the image is photoshopped.

My personal view is divided: I default to the face existing in the eye of the beholder but I was struggling to justify this view due to the amount of detail I could see. My next hypothesis is photoshop, which is why I came here - I don't really understand how to use the fotoforensics site despite the guide and I was hoping with our power combined we may provide a better analysis than I could alone. It took quite a bit of convincing to get the guy to hand over the originals too.

If I can't rule out it being photoshopped, I will lean towards it being in a trick of the mind while still keeping the door open to paranormal / more out there explanations. I don't rule these out simply because we live in a universe where we know so much yet so little in the grand scheme.

Sorry for having a cry earlier, I was already a bit upset about some responses I had read to other threads and just wanted to be taken seriously. My issue - not yours.

Appreciate your additions and response.

edit on 19-3-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2019 by byteshertz because: typos

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It's the squuar cloood guy!

Awesome.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

i crack up every time. his cloud voice is hilarious

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi Booyakasha,
images and names can drift from one thought to another, i let them drift in my mind, like clouds....your avatar name reminds me of Babooshka, a song by Kate Bush.
The subject matter reminds me of another song by Kate Bush called Cloudbuster.
The song was inspired by a real person, Wilhelm Reich:-
en.wikipedia.org...
There hasn't been enough research about cloud shapes, but personally i would need clearer images to impress me, a few other shapes are below:-
www.messagetoeagle.com...
I was impressed by a face in the smoke on 9/11:-
nymag.com...
I tend to find images in the Universe more interesting, like the Hourglass Nebula, the impression is of a huge eye within the geometric Vesica Piscis
www.spacetelescope.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

interesting. I am somewhat familiar with Wiilhelm Reich.

yeah it's really cool how nature seems to imitate itself from the macro scale to the micro scale.

heres one for you. www.skynews.ca...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh my god! Would be synched.... At that time.
But yeah collective thought is vastly underestimated imo

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi Booyakasha, i do study the Belt of Orion, so thanks!
There is the Helix Nebula, sometimes called "Eye of Sauron", link below.
I don't think i am going off-topic as space gas clouds can produce images:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-3-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The New Zealand Shootings happened on a auspicious black day, a bit like Friday 13th, being the "Ides of March"!
Perhaps deliberately chosen!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

Are you... are you joking? That BARELY even resembles a face at all even when you actively strain to see one. To claim that it's so striking that you've ruled out pareidolia is downright laughable. That's the most pareidolia-ish pareidolia ever. Good grief...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join