It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual faces in clouds after New Zealand shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi All,

I came across a facebook post which shared an unusual photo which appeared to contain faces in clouds. It was claimed the photo was taken just after the New Zealand shooting.

My first impressions were that the image was photoshopped because while I am aware of Pareidolia, the image appeared to show a lot of details in the face.

So, I tracked the post back to the original poster and reached out to him requesting the original pics so we can take a closer look as I know facebook removed valuable information like exif.

I am not an expert at this stuff, so would appreciate any help here. I have uploaded the original photos to the fotoforensics website to help us. Here are those links:
fotoforensics.com...
fotoforensics.com...

If someone could embed the images in the thread, or tell me how that would be great.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2019 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorrry, but I don't see anything that resembles a face in those pictures. All I see are just random swirls of color in the 2nd photo, that I clicked to enlarge. I see more "faces'" in my curtain fabric, as the sunlight shines through them. Nothing more than pareidolia.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz
So close. The /image should have been /img.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I see the face in this zoomed in picture straight away. not sure if it is shopped tho, but very cool looking nonetheless......used to love to cloud watch on a lazy afternoon and see what I could see.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pretty rare to catch something like this. Even the eyeball on the closest face/head has an iris and pupil although faint because of low contrast, but it's there.

A tragedy like a mass killing could draw in principalities to see the havoc they have wrought.

Doesn't look like the good guys.

Of course clouds can form random shapes that "look" like familiar things, but no one can say for sure if other forces outside the realm of human capacity could also cause some of them. Lots of unseen things in this reality.

edit on 17-3-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Sorrry, but I don't see anything that resembles a face in those pictures. All I see are just random swirls of color in the 2nd photo, that I clicked to enlarge. I see more "faces'" in my curtain fabric, as the sunlight shines through them. Nothing more than pareidolia.

I'm calling bull#. Your pretending not to see it.. you know exactly what we are looking at.

No one claimed it was anything but pareidolia. Jeepers you people are lame...

Once upon a time, probably for thousands of years, humanity sat on hills or open fields gazing at clouds for pareidolia. It was fun and nice pass time.

Now everyone slams down that P-word like it's some kind of mental delusion.

@OP I can see the "face" from a chin, lips, nose, brow, eye socket. But yes just random occurrences of wind and clouds.

That wasnt sarcastic either

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I see a face in the second pic, and although i think it’s neat that clouds resemble things sometimes, you should know by now that sometimes clouds look like things.

Plus.... someone posts some pics of clouds and you not only take their word for it, you fully accept their claims.

I’m pretty sure i can walk outside and find a cloud that looks like something. Why would you attribute any meaning to that? Do you think those clouds disapprove of anything? They are clouds.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

To be fair, until annoyedpharmacist said he could see a face, I never noticed it. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. Then I looked again and saw it. YMMV.
edit on 17/3/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Quite spooky! not seen any cloud formation that clear before...usually it takes some work to see what others claim they see...not with this

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I see all three. Sort of child-like..

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Man, its got a soul patch and everything! Gotta be shopped. If not, i would be spooked the f out if i saw that in person.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Almost as it turning towards the viewer young to old.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Those faces look really sad or is it just me?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

'A tragedy like a mass killing could draw in principalities to see the havoc they have wrought.'

a solemn bunch of clouds if I may say so.

2nd
f.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This just seems tacky.

Maybe just me.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I see two faces. One female and one male.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Cool, I like faces in clouds. I think those kind of interesting things happen a lot in this world, but people are not good at seeing them. They cannot comprehend what the power of many minds can do when in sync.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

How can you not see the face with the hair, it looks like a girl with a hairstyle from an old beach party TV show. I saw it immediately. I do not know if it is real, it could be photo shopped or computergenerated, but I see the profile.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I seen it immediately in the first picture.
Second picture and it’s as clear as day (pun intended)
Cool looking for sure.
Sort of a chubby cheeked, big eyed baby with a Jay Leno type of chin lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join