It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building the White Nationalist/Muslim Narrative for 2020

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So as the Russian investigation slows to nothing and the new election season is coming up it is time to put out there what will be the topics to discuss. Now, the media is peppering us with RACE HATE on a daily basis and showing who is cared for, and who is not. Put on your conspiracy hats a little for this one. I am looking for connections.

It started with the election of two female Islamist's House members last year. Outspoken not moderate. Before they were sworn in they were threatening the current democracy.

What were there opening statements? Not unity. Not let's bring the country together. It was division.

Link

"Why am I running? Because this is about electing the jury to impeach (POTUS) and I will make a heck of juror," she wrote on Twitter in March. More than a year before she ran for Congress, Tlaib made headlines for being thrown out of an event in Michigan where Trump was speaking. She had interrupted the then-Republican presidential nominee to ask if he had ever read the Constitution.

Then there is Ilhan Omar. Very outspoken she is pushed as the survivor. The one who escaped war. Yes. War between her own religions sects remember. She has been in the media quite a bit and for no real reason. This is a good video showing the buildup.

Then, after being accused of Anti-Semetic remarks they are able to switch it around and make a new proposal not to protect the Jewish people but will protect Islam and show a rise of White Nationalism that must be combated.

Whereas white supremacists in the United States have exploited and continue to exploit bigotry and weaponize hate for political gain, targeting traditionally persecuted peoples, including African Americans, Native Americans, and other people of color, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, immigrants, and others with verbal attacks, incitement, and violence;

What rise? All the House resolution does is state

During all of this time something else happens to add fuel to the fire. A gay man is beaten by Trump supporters. Slurs are thrown. A noose around his neck. More division. There are threads on ATS that show connections to Jussie Smollett and political operatives and even some who were passing legislation regrading hate crimes. This was found to be a fraud but the damage in the media was done. Ask most people and they will tell you that it was an attack on a black guy and a noose thrown around his neck because of Trump.

Remember, the media and the left are creating the 'Hate All Colors" movement not White Nationalist. CNN is the new three letter hate group I fear the most to be honest. They spread a falsehood and narratives that are dividing our country.

So, with not one Muslim actually being attacked in the US the House Resolution is passed. It was about some House members saying something about Jews but looked how it was turned.

Omar, who joined her colleagues in voting for the resolution, declined to answer reporters’ questions after the vote. She did, however, put out a joint statement with fellow Muslim Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and André Carson of Indiana reflecting on the “historic” nature of day. Want insight more often? Get Roll Call in your inbox email address

“It’s the first time we have voted on a resolution condemning anti-Muslim bigotry in our nation’s history. Anti-Muslim crimes have increased 99% from 2014-2016 and are still on the rise,” they said. The three Muslim Democrats added: “We are tremendously proud to be part of a body that has put forth a condemnation of all forms of bigotry including anti-Semitism, racism, and white supremacy.

At a time when extremism is on the rise, we must explicitly denounce religious intolerance of all kinds and acknowledge the pain felt by all communities. Our nation is having a difficult conversation and we believe this is great progress.”

February 20th a man was arrested with some weapons. A list of targets. A manifesto. Now. Please follow...this is where it gets interesting. What did they find on this guy? A US Coast Guard employee who is described as a self proclaimed White Nationalist? Who did he want to emulate?

www.chicagotribune.com...

Court documents do not detail what prompted federal law enforcement to begin investigating Hasson, but they say Hasson has been studying the 1,500-page manifesto of right-wing terrorist Anders Behring Breivik, who unleashed two attacks in 2011 that killed 77 in Norway. They say Hasson's attack preparations resembled Breivik's. The manifesto outlined how Breivik planned and prepared his attacks with the aim of providing an outline for others planning similar terrorist operations, the U.S. court filings say.

Anders Behring Breivik. Now remember that. For some reason this guy did not 'act' and not sure if it may have been something that was not allowed to happen by handlers but he is exactly the profile for a mass shooting event in the US right now and what the anti-gun lobby would love to see.

Now in New Zealand. A terror attack 50 killed. Horrilble. Two mosques. The shooter immediately branded a self proclaimed White Nationalist. Whose writing are found in his Manifesto? Anders Behring Breivik. No before anyone says well yes, of course, that guy shot a lot of people it just seems to me like a cut and paste. The other part...the video. It is almost as it if was 'supposed' to be released. I have long said that it was odd there were not more videos of mass shootings or if they are covered up.

Immediately the calls come to compare the violence occurring to how Donald Trump speaks hate and did not denounce Charlottesville even though he did. Think about that. The media and politicians in the US suddenly try to blame a terror attack in another country to Donald Trump. Obama and Bush and Clinton droned and killed more Muslims that Trump probably, hopefully, would ever order.

So the 'hate' rhetoric in the media is strong. So strong, that even the conservative networks are censoring their people for comments against Omar when they are asking the same question.

Link

This is what she said about the House member.

Pirro is facing criticism after appearing to suggest on her program last Saturday that Omar wears a hijab in defiance of the Constitution. “Think about this: She’s not getting this anti-Israel sentiment doctrine from the Democrat Party. So if it’s not rooted in the party, where is she getting it from?” Pirro asked during her opening segment.

“Think about it. Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?

She makes a good point but is censored over it. The problem is...where is the White Nationalist Movement? Are they in the streets dragging people of color? No, but the 'fear' is put there by the media and I feel it will only be ramped until the election

Does anyone think there are ties between the NZ and DC shooters?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Russian collusion turned into a big fat zero, so they have to have some other stick with which to beat on president Trump. Racism is one of their oldest go to's, so here we are today.

Spin, misdirection, and manipulation are all the hallmarks of the rogue intelligence agencies that president Trump was threatened with early in his presidency.

The New Zealand shooter has a definite funk surrounding his past that matches the stench of the above mentioned rogue intel agencies.

I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head with your OP, mata. Great job!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
TPTB have a database of scripted scenarios with disposable identities placed in advance of "the need" 😎

Thousands of "sets" ready to go on demand 😎

All maintained by professional writers and "crisis" and "inventory" managers 😎

The banana MSM is on alert 24/7 😎

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Those of us who are outsiders and watch both sides of the MSM narrative with unbiased eyes, knows without doubt that the left have always tried to paint a false image of Trump ever since the elections.

The OP is making an interesting connection between the NZ shooting and the left MSM narrative. I’m not saying the attack was orchestrated, but the media sure as hell will use it to bash Trump. As they already are.

Disgusting, really.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"White Nationalists" were formerly known as TRUE AMERICANS (who happen to be white). Now they're at fault for "being white" and supporting conservatism (the globalist ruse). Progressives cower under the same "American" label, but only to hide their true intention of subverting the US Constitution and our defensive abilities. They use Silicon Valley and the MSM when not directly in positions of power to prey on the gullible and passive. Sadly, the ATS majority more so argues over the show puppets, and now rarely go after their money or masters. In this case, ignorance is not bliss; it's caustic.

edit on 17-3-2019 by FluffyKittens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

"Then, after being accused of Anti-Semetic remarks they are able to switch it around and make a new proposal not to protect the Jewish people but will protect Islam and show a rise of White Nationalism that must be combated."

Well, since the global demographic is 54% east/south Asian, 15% white, 15% black and 16% other, maybe there is a need for a little white nationalism, since whites are a minority group at the same level as blacks? What's good for the goose, is good for the gander, right? I am expecting a big push against whites nationalist or not by crazy rabid white sjws, liberals, progressives and other willfully ignorant preprogrammed and indoctrinated morons. I thought the last couple of summers were the height of stupidity from the at-left, but I think the next three will be progressively worse.

As far as radicalized Muslim traitors in Congress, thank Obama, it seems part of its plan for the destruction and conversion of the US. Canada is well underway in that regard, we have 40 or 50 traitors in government that have dual citizenship, weren't born in Canada and bear no loyalty to Canadians.

What I would suggest for the US is get rid of your nukes. Shia and Sunni kill each other regularly and if one or the other faction takes over the US, they will be insane enough to use them against the other faction, infidels, any Muslims they disagree with, Russia, China, etc.

You want to combat something, fight against radicalized insane fanatical Islam, the political greed, corruption and power grabbing in politics, stupidity in general and willful ignorance.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Heck, they probably did the shooting.

While five eyes met at five guys for a burger.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Happy St PatricQ's Day

[or is this a white racist holiday?] 😎

edit on Mar-17-2019 by xuenchen because: msm banana networks🤓

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is the only sanctioned holiday I know of where a person can identify as another...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Det som aldrig fick ske?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

CNN is the new three letter hate group I fear the most to be honest. They spread a falsehood and narratives that are dividing our country.

Uh, you have good reason to fear CNN. The few moments I have watched CNN the last 2 days since the NZ shooting the content has been all about pushing the threat of White Supremecists/White Nationalists as "terrorists" and I note that the guest panel members quote the same "70% of terrorist attacks have been carried out by white nationalists" data. I honestly don't know where that stat comes from.

Its become obvious to me at least that CNN has taken up the anti-White banner in a crusade against white Americans and that the 2020 election will be all about race/racism and the dangers of the white people in the US.

Be concerned and be prepared because this is how things come apart and go to pieces. Having read and heard for days now the line to the effect that the US is irredeamably damned because of its founding in slavery and racism, I suspect that the Leftists are determined to "undo" the US and demand a new founding with a new Constitution.

That might just be our chance to "opt-out" and for states like Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, etc., to go their own way. If the Leftists and CNN are the cultural future of the US, I for one, want no part of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting comment. In my own, probably sick, mind, the thought cruised through to the effect that the NZ shooting certainly seems to have been the event perfect to support stringent gun laws and confiscations.

Just a coincidence, I am sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I believe that white nationalism is as much as a threat as Omar's supposed anti-semantic tweets.

Both are blown out of proportion. While both key subjects are a real thing, both are being blown out of proportion to label the other side in a bad way.

Is she really anti-Semitic because she's talking about Israel? Are trump supporters really white nationalists because they want to build a wall to protect from Mexican/latino illegal immigrants?

Just be rational and stop jumping to conclusions on either side..

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don’t accept the lefts new definition of white nationalism. To me it still means a white person that is a patriot or proud of their country.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I don’t accept the lefts new definition of white nationalism. To me it still means a white person that is a patriot or proud of their country.

This is still true for many. Only the left, liberals, Democrats, far left hate-mongers, etc., “act” like they don’t know the difference between a US Nationalist who happens to be white and a white supremecist. I say “act” because the educated in those aforementioned groups absolutely KNOW there are African-American and other black US Nationalists, Latino US Nationalists, Asian US Nationalistss, etc., that believe in the United States, it’s founding fathers, the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. Those latter groups don’t fit the left’s agenda narrative so you will never hear anything other than “white” Nationalist from CNN and their ilk. But you better believe there are other US Nationalists besides only “whites”. The left would be wise to figure that out before they lose support of a large chunk of non-white US citizens.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

She follows an ideology. One that is very specific. If she is such a champion of equal rights than she should be denouncing those of her religion who are killing non-believers on a daily basis.

Why should we embrace tolerance if she will not condemn her own religion. Trump is not a White Nationalist but she pushes that narrative along with others.

No jumping to conclusions. Making simple observations not being afraid to point them out.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Just 6 weeks ago I wrote this thread. . .

Why the left needs racism . . . even counterfeit racism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

"Why am I running? Because this is about electing the jury to impeach (POTUS) and I will make a heck of juror," she wrote on Twitter in March.

Good enough for government work.

Can someone fill me in when Congress became a court of law that has jury's?

We saw what a farce that was with Kavanaugh.

Not a shred of evidence that would have been acceptable in a real court.

top topics

join