It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncharted Case Files. New video series on Youtube - Anyone else watching this?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was watching some MUFON youtube videos the other day and a recommended for you showed up called;
Uncharted Case Files with Ryan Stacey.

So I clicked on it and checked it out.

The first video was a bit unorganized at the beginning as the author got used to streaming his live channel.
But as he got situated he started digging into cases reported to Mufon that he was investigating.
There's a total of 20, 35 minute or so videos.

What I like about it is he's actually showing reported images and videos, applying various detecting tools to come up with designations.
and calling it what it is.

He's also got his hands in other paranormal reports.

The guys a Canadian private investigator and has his own company.

One of the most recent videos I was watching, he showed an email exchange between him and NORAD, in regards to the November 24th, 2018, in Nunavut, Canada, were a Pilot reported a UFO during a flight.

He showed some of the tricks used by the government when it comes to FoI acts or requesting information.
He shows that they changed the case number - a total of 3 times now.
Check him out, he has a lot of neat stuff in videos.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I figured a few like-minded folks here would enjoy this series.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks, I will be checking it out.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

He showed some of the tricks used by the government when it comes to FoI acts or requesting information.

Yes plenty of tricks of the trade out there and blatantly lying is another good one - John Greenewald Junior once exposed NORAD doing exactly that when they denied collating CIRVIS Military pilot UFO reports - basically he went through the Canadian Access of Information act and presented them with own documents.

Thread

Thanks for the recommendation on the video.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

No problem!

Ive watched all of them since friday.
When he got to the Norad and Transport Canada stuff, I figured I had to show it to ATS.

Edit to add:

The first video is basically just him talking about what he plans on doing, a bit of background, but as the videos progress so does the level of interaction.
Stick with them, they get really interesting.
Especially when he gets to the abduction video.

edit on 17-3-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

The guys a Canadian private investigator and has his own company.

Thanks, this sounds like fun.
I'll watch some tomorrow.

PS: Does he come across as a balanced, open-minded investigator rather than, for example, a True Believer from the start?

edit on 17-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this person to our attention.

He will be adequately watched by participating audiences.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Absolutely man.
For example, he posted a video taken from a drone that a witness claimed videos an orb or UFO.
He plays it a couple times, addresses his live stream commenters asking what they think it is.
Then he references another video put together by another investigator showing a catalog of mistaken identities - all those UFO videos we look at as a community and determine its a bird, or a bug.
Well he points out what to look for and if none of the anomaly’s fall into any of those groups, he will look into it further.
Using Scientific methods of angular size, other reports of something similar.
And he will straight up say if he’s determined if it’s an unknown.
But he exhausts all other potential possibilities - like a true investigator will.

One really interesting case he’s been talking about is an Alien Code.
A witness claims to have recollection of entities in her room.
And provided 3 pages of these odd symbols that she said came to her.
Some of the symbols look like alchemy symbols, others, I want ATS to try to decipher.

But ya, he’s a believer. Hence why he’s in this field.
But he does his due diligence on every case.

This video at 22:24 shows the symbols

edit on 17-3-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I started watching your posted video.
Pretty eye opening isn’t it?

And that’s what I also meant, the Canadian Access of Information.
Not the FOI, like I wrote.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

"Due diligence" are the magic words I was looking for.

I'm even MORE eager to start watching, then.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Okay, I started watching from Ep 1, and was extremely disappointed for multiple reasons, none of them essentially to do with content - or rather the content that existed between long, bumbling interruptions due to both inexperience with his own technology, and a style of presentation that actually made him seem half-bored. The layout of the room behind him was woeful and cluttered, distracting us from the show's actual content - which was all delivered in 360p whilst asking us to focus on documents he waved at the camera.

To be honest, it felt like a UFO show presented by one half of Beavis And Butthead in terms of skill and aptitude. Almost as if this was made at the dawn of the internet! So it's no wonder that his YT Views struggled to get into double-figures.

HOWEVER... skipping through to Ep 4, suddenly it all starts to come together, resembling something vaguely professional as we switch from him gawping at the camera looking bored... to actual documents we can see on screen, his own narration suddenly complementing the visuals as everything becomes tighter and more focused. Despite the ongoing #tty resolution.

My advice, then, is avoid the car-crashes that are the first three eps, unless you have the patience and forgiveness of a saint.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

He's Canadian...

LoL

But think about it... you either get the polished presentation that has the money and tech experience and professionalism behind it, or you get the guy who does his due diligence who has nobody backing him and is starting on his own.

That said, I will likely take your advice.
So thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Totally agree.
If you have the patience and or not paying attention to the visuals, then, by all means, listen to ep 1-3 for its content.

But for the visual stimulation Ep 4 and beyond is where things start to come together.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I have the pleasure of talking with Ryan often.
And the newest video from Thursday is up.
And it’s Really well done.

He cut the format down to 30 minutes of condensed information.
You guys will like it for sure.

new topics

top topics

join