It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I being kept alive?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
perhaps your experiencing the 'deaths' of various other mortals who were connected to the same Souls' Astral thread which winds through the many dimensions/ multi-verses...

and thinking that its you that is dying in error

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sometimes I wonder if there is any "real" truth. I think if you believe something strong enough, your life might exist after the mortal coil as just that. I re-read my previous post in this thread from 4 years ago. I'm surprised I haven't changed as much as I thought. I still support the theory that we are nodes of an absolute consciousness experiencing the physical realm ourselves. We're all one and will return to one, praises and sins alike. There is no heaven, there is no hell, no time, no absolute death... just energy with a rare thread of consciousness we're all lucky enough to be sewn together with.

But who knows, I'm tired and had a few gin and tonics.

edit on 30-5-2023 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i too escaped termination a handfull of times including 2 NDEs...

i recall diving head first off the 15 foot high-dive platform at Hershey Park, i streaked like a bullit to the concrete bottom where i heard my neck snap as i hit bottom... i survived that one

another time my rubber boots slipped on the rung of a silo of cow fodder & i hit bottom some 25 feet down the narrow chute
breaking only my elbow instead of my neck

as a 11 year old a group of us were sucking down beers going from one bandstand to another in the year 1959... the eldest guy was driving a car load of us around almost recklessly....the big bopper and others were reported dead that night on radio in a plane crash,,, we guys sobered up quickly & avoided our own fatal wreck

brain hemorrhage 26 years ago now disabled
crushed pelvis in 1972 4 years disabled

the list here is edited down for reasons sensitive other wise there were 10 more events of me not dying outright

<< 1  2   >>

join