It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I being kept alive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

And what were to happen if you had such control over your mental state, you could learn to appreciate and accept pain, as long as it wasn't immediately life threatening? The religious version of hell would then be a paradise.

What if we don't have normal sensations on the spiritual plane like we do in the physical?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Maybe look into Delusions of Grandeur and see if any of those symptoms could be associated with you.
Or maybe you are the second coming (or first if that’s your thing), or the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Plus what did the Demon mean by - "You know exactly who this child is and what he will become" ?!?!

Child? Are you a child?
Many people have death experiences many come back. Many even come back multiple times.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

You're not the only one
It happens to me as well
I can't private message you or I would tell you what I've learned

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

But that would imply both sides are knowingly keeping me alive for their own agenda?

Still I highly doubt that I am! It's not like there is a test of some sort?

The Hollywood version has a triple 6 tattoo. Have you checked? Damien's was under his hair.

Nope no 666 anywhere I guess not, like the only thing that would resemble a is that they say "the number of the man is 666". But the only numbers we use are birth date/time, I was born on June 21st 1992 at 6:15 pm. That's not really a 666 number Hahahaha

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why are any of us being kept alive?

Because, we have a purpose...

The Lord has been preparing you for this very hour.
You were born for such a time as this.
God has so much confidence in YOU - He chose YOU - to live - right now.
The Lord saved the best of all generations, the best of all bloodlines and purposed these people and brought them into this time because we have the ability - in Him - to right His kingdom, our nation, for our God.
Those people are you, and me.
We’re walking on the sands of time and we’re not here by accident.
WE are the solution for our friends, and nation - in a time of need.
Simplify your life. Put family first. Encourage your friends. Take care of those around you. It isn't easy - but anything is possible with God.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Why are any of us being kept alive?

Because, we have a purpose...

The Lord has been preparing you for this very hour.
You were born for such a time as this.
God has so much confidence in YOU - He chose YOU - to live - right now.
The Lord saved the best of all generations, the best of all bloodlines and purposed these people and brought them into this time because we have the ability - in Him - to right His kingdom, our nation, for our God.
Those people are you, and me.
We’re walking on the sands of time and we’re not here by accident.
WE are the solution for our friends, and nation - in a time of need.
Simplify your life. Put family first. Encourage your friends. Take care of those around you. It isn't easy - but anything is possible with God.

*Looks at all the Liberals and other movements

Right... the best huh?

Hahaha!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why am I being obviously kept alive?

Apparently to illustrate the value of a really hard skull.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
They are a reflection of your own subconscious. They represent the question your asking yourself, notice neither has an answer?? It is because you have not yet answered it yourself.

I suggest researching why it bothers you that you are in fact alive. Because that is my take away, that you are questioning your living status. Don't question it, enjoy your life! It will end later anyways, when your old and hopefully have left behind lots of beautiful grand babies to your lineage.

I think this is the closest to the truth. It's a reflection of yourself.

I've personally died 8 times myself. I've been resuscitated, revived, cpr'd, and what-have-you. I'm notorious for my dark and dry humor so I usually lose friends and family from these events. (I sent the music video for I Was Dying In Your Arms Tonight on the same day I was resuscitated by a friend and eventually rushed to the hospital via ambulance).

Every time this has happened, I've woken up angry and asking why they woke me up...

Either way, I guess just live your life. What else can you do? The first time I died, I was 3-years-old... Never thought I'd make it to 25, and here I am almost a decade later...

Maybe you have something to accomplish. Maybe it's coincidence. Just keep going.

ETA: I've never seen a white light... Maybe there's something wrong here....
edit on 18-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I personally enjoyed the empty darkness myself. It was certainly more peaceful than any annoying ass bright light in my face.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm thinking it's to serve as an example to others.

Hahaha... You mean "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ?

I doubt it but maybe

No. He means "be careful and dont hit your head, or you'll be as delusional and moronic as this complete and utter clown."
I'm shocked, just conpletely shocked, that you would be too dense to pick up on that (or would try to turn it into some idiotic and self-aggrandizing nonsense)....
edit on 9-4-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Maybe your an MKUKTRA victim, the programmers are into the occult?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Well I can honestly say I have heard your story at the least a few hundred times, and likely thousands other versions I have forgotten. Your dream is a child's dream, one day you will grow out of it. And when that times comes, hopefully you will dream dreams with much better plots to them.

As for why you are being kept alive. Well why not? Its not as if it matters if your one or the other. Or at least for anybody else but yourself that is. Personally I did not know you were alive till I read this thread. And now after I have been made aware of your existence.

I only wonder if there are any more of those cream puffs left in the fridge.

You may carry on wandering you wanderer you.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
I used to die a lot in my dream, usually by monsters or zombies of some kind. Only once was I shot to death in an ambush. They we're all great dreams. Now I hardly ever die, as it seems like either my quick thinking or some random occurrence saves my ass at the last second.

edit on 4-10-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
I almost die in my dreams, I think I may have died in a few of them, or almost. But I dont think I have ever really died in any dream I have ever had. But in all of them I realize its all just a dream and wake up, and generally to this reality.

Dreams, are just you mind wondering and wandering.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I think you never should've watched that show. It's got you
all jacked.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2023 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you, but I too have been spared from death by heavenly order.

I am told no answer.

I live, when I should be dead.

And so I dedicate my life to the service of the Light.

Demons run from me. Again, I don't know why.

You my friend, may well share something with others.

For the many are now One, and the One is many.

Live my friend.

Live.

^_^

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Well here's another thought for you here. Perhaps you a nothing. But.... Don't forger the law of unintended consequences. Perhaps you're being kept alive for someone or something else to happen.

For example there's the Star Trek TOS episode Tommorrow is Yesterday. Basically the Air Force pilot is a nobody but then Spock realizes his unborn son is a member of a future mission to Saturn.

Simply just by existing you have a number of effects on the future. Good and bad. Like the policeman that rescued a drowning kid in the 1890s. And the kid became Hitler. And there's probably stories like that for all famous people. And for people that should have been famous and their rescuer didn't show up.

So hang in there. You may be important. But you may never know how.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join