It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when does the war between Muslims and Christians/others end?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Just found this piece of info on the net:

A little less than every five hours, somewhere around the world a Muslim is carrying out a fatal jihadist attack.

These are not the regular beatings and vandalism against Christians, Hindus and Buddhists but religion-oriented attacks in which someone dies in some kind of Islamic attack.”

Some 1,800 deadly Muslim terror attacks happen each year, amounting to about 150 a month and five a day.

Last 6 days:

Attacks 24
Killed 147
Injured 91
Suicide Blasts 2
Countries 11

And already today 17th March there's been 3 attacks, one in Mali, one in syria and one in Israel!

Doesn't look like ending any time soon, unfortunately.

Your posts get more pathetic every time. If someone is a Christian (whatever the flavour) and performs an attack on others, do you call it a Christian attack, or are you slightly less gormless when it comes to non Muslims and accept it may be for reasons other than the faith they say they are committed to?

All the shock on ATS by some on the day that a scumbag white supremacist performed a mass killing is trying to be smothered by the pathetic children that want this to be some kind of pi$$ing contest.

Grow up, try and be part of the solution, not the problem.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Don't know what you are on about... jackass!

I was just pointing out the attaks taking recently and aying that the naswer to my own question is that it doesn't look like any time soon will this Jihad end.

So you grow up before you take things to heart and read my posts with a clear conscience and clear mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"This war has been on-going for thousands of years, although it may have looked like it ended a few hundred years ago, however it never really ended."

Yes, do a little homework. The religion of Islam has been alive less than 2 thousand years, Christianity just a little over that.

Which bit about nations ostensibly Christian are you referring to when you say they did every thing peacefully? Days after a white supremacist killed (at least) 50 people you still want to keep putting out your tired and pathetic narrative that one side is good and the other bad as purely binary.... gets a little tiresome don't you think?

And again, I don't know what you're on about. I never said they did anything peacefully, except to say they lived peacefully over recent years and that there was no problems in England or in Europe for that matter. I even said that the NZ massacre is nothing to do with this thread! I just wanted to know sincerely when this Jihad or holy war will be ending... end of really. It is a sincere question that i really would like the answer to. And agin, in my post earlier I said that it din't look like any time soon' with those stats!

read properly before commenting. cheers!

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: yuppa

totally a death cult

why is the cross so important?

because it represents death

death cult

The cross isnt worshipped. To you it represents death,but to others a reminder that God sent his son to die for us all and the hope we all can be better. Hope is what the cross means to me,but its just a object otherwise and God said to not worship a idol. Catholics really need to stop praying towards them. Jesus isnt there.

If anything id say your beliefs in pure science are cult like.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Raggedyman

Where is your god again? LoL

Wheres my hatred for anyone including Muslims?

One thing at a time indeed. LoL

Hell is indeed eternal according to your God, i provided you with verse to support such nonsensical ludicracy, out your own book no less. LoL

No thats according to the misunderstanding of the Bible.

Actually hell is only open for humans during the throne judgement. Eternal damnation just means the souls sent there at that time are gone forever as in not existing anymore after being burned up like paper in the flames. Then after death and devil both cease to exist hell also dissapears.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Jesus fulfilled the law of the OT though. Then struck a new covenate with the NT. Therefore the gentiles abide by the NT and it does not violate the standing OT covenate. The OT tells you who it applies to in the first chapters.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

totally a death cult

why is the cross so important?

because it represents death

death cult

Actually the cross doesn’t represent death
Most atheists even get that. Jesus died on a cross and now it’s empty, like the grave, Jesus came back from the dead, the first new Adam
The cross is empty, it represents new life, a promise of a better life after death.
It’s a life cult, opposite to death.
Even pagans get it, rabbits, eggs.
Christians do the He is risen thing, c lebrate with rabbits and eggs representing new life

Catholics still have Jesus on the cross so you are partly correct, about Catholics at least

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And the evidence to suggest Jesus actually existed other than Biblical reference, where is that?

Chances are the whole story is nothing more than a parable with the Jesus ethos being comprised of various other comparative religious icons and mythological deities from the Mediterranean Basin that came before.

Including but not limited to the likes of Dionysus, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Osiris, Asclepius, Attis, and Adonis.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Eternal my arse then.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
when will Jihad cease...

well, using Star Trek character Worf as the model of reformed/illuminated person whose heritage likely was involved in Religion... the Jihad discipline has pretty much vanished by the ~2300 era

Worf... the Klingon who secularized himself from the violent culture of his heritage

the clues, hints, insinuations abound that Worf would have behaviors familiar to the average person in today's Baghdad...

I find the fictional character a Stalwart Person ...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Correct !

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When open eyed reason supersedes blind faith.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Bro, whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel better. Im still on the Jesus was a space guy with advanced tech, origin unknown. people with motives corrupt a very old repeating story across time and oceans.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Bwahaha ROFL! Are you just trolling, or are you seriously like this? Please explain how whatever you define as an "Islamic Attack" is on a degree higher than the handful of new mothers who probably strangled or drowned their baby today in the USA or Europe? I bet if I dig deep, a handful of random individuals murdered more than one person each in any one of the four corner conUS states or Texas. How about rape? How about, murdering an innocent person while wearing a badge? Does that count as religion since they can pretend to be God?

There are only two possibilities, you are actually a low IQ person who is easily manipulated against others, or your intentionally being obtuse in an attempt to influence others. I suppose it could be both as well.

Bad people do bad things.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Islam is not a "live and let live" relgion.

Muslims are formally required, as a matter of written doctrinal command, to extort a "submission tax" (or Jizyah) from all non-Muslims. They are failing in their duties if they don't do this.

The reasoning is that Muslims are "slaves" to Allah. Non-Muslims must, at a minimum, serve Allah as vassals by paying tribute. (Which is, of course, collected by the slaves of Allah.)

Their willingness to merely extort non-Muslims, rather than kill them outright, has often made them appear more tolerant than Xians throughout history. (Since Xian kings frequently forced conversion or death.)

However, the Xian doctrine of forced conversion is not core to the religion. (It certainly wasn't preached by Jesus.)

The Muslim doctrine of Jizyah is core. It would require a supreme act of cognitive dissonance for more than a minority of Muslims to simply ignore it.

originally posted by: uncommitted

"This war has been on-going for thousands of years, although it may have looked like it ended a few hundred years ago, however it never really ended."

Yes, do a little homework. The religion of Islam has been alive less than 2 thousand years, Christianity just a little over that.

Which bit about nations ostensibly Christian are you referring to when you say they did every thing peacefully? Days after a white supremacist killed (at least) 50 people you still want to keep putting out your tired and pathetic narrative that one side is good and the other bad as purely binary.... gets a little tiresome don't you think?

Xianity was around for about 700 years before Islam came. It really didn't participate in anything military in all of that time. I mean, aside from Constantine using its symbol on his army's shields in the final battle against his rival to become Caesar. (And evidence suggests he himself never converted to Xianity during his own lifetime.)

When Islam arrived, it came to Europe as an invading army. It swept Spain, and was only narrowly defeated at the Battle of Tours before it could take France.

The man who lead that battle named himself King of France (Charles Martel, who also may not have been a Xian himself), and his Grandson Charlemagne is the one who first began forcing people to convert to Xianity.

There is literally zero history of forced conversion to Xianity prior to Charlemagne.

It was likely the result of paranoid fear that Europe would be defeated if it didn't unite under SOME religion.

originally posted by: andy06shake

And the evidence to suggest Jesus actually existed other than Biblical reference, where is that?

Chances are the whole story is nothing more than a parable with the Jesus ethos being comprised of various other comparative religious icons and mythological deities from the Mediterranean Basin that came before.

Including but not limited to the likes of Dionysus, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Osiris, Asclepius, Attis, and Adonis.

There were quite a lot of "Messiah" figures preaching in Jerusalem around that time.

So Jesus literal existence is not at all unlikely.

His miracles and immaculate conception are unlikely, but a man by that name having a following is at least 50% likely.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Actually, prior to Charlemagne there was an instance of a Bishop forcing a breakaway sect to return.

christianhistoryinstitute.org...

But otherwise, the whole conversion by force thing started with Charlemagne.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous
It was the Ottoman Empire, not some characature grand boogeyman known as Islam. Tell us who is collecting these taxes today. I sincerely want to know. Please cite specific exampled.
Lucky for you, everyone on Earth now is taxed to hell and beyond. I guess its not so exclusive now is it?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Don't know what you are on about... jackass!

I was just pointing out the attaks taking recently and aying that the naswer to my own question is that it doesn't look like any time soon will this Jihad end.

So you grow up before you take things to heart and read my posts with a clear conscience and clear mind.

No, once again you try and sow division with your incessant threads openly trying to build barriers with your utter ignorance and head full of hate.

Again, if you don't want to be part of the solution, at least admit you are the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Bwahaha ROFL! Are you just trolling, or are you seriously like this? Please explain how whatever you define as an "Islamic Attack" is on a degree higher than the handful of new mothers who probably strangled or drowned their baby today in the USA or Europe? I bet if I dig deep, a handful of random individuals murdered more than one person each in any one of the four corner conUS states or Texas. How about rape? How about, murdering an innocent person while wearing a badge? Does that count as religion since they can pretend to be God?

There are only two possibilities, you are actually a low IQ person who is easily manipulated against others, or your intentionally being obtuse in an attempt to influence others. I suppose it could be both as well.

Bad people do bad things.

Nice post and one I totally agree with. Unfortunately quite a few posters seem to have moved to ATS to spread their hate, and sadly quite a few find it touches a kindred feeling with them.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

The abrahamic faiths are all devoted to violence, they're all pretty much death cults.

But the Christians did stop for a good while.

When? 1945? When the Serbian Croatian War ended in 1995? With the Good Friday Agreement in 1997? When the Russians and Ukrainians stopped fighting in, no, hang on...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join