It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when does the war between Muslims and Christians/others end?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: apydomis

Not personally, and not for personal theological biases either. Atheists can't live in peace as long as religion exists. Muslims generally don't tolerate non-believers. With Christians out of the picture (as in your scenario), I would be willing to bet that in short order the situation would morph into convert or die.

So no.

It's true about Atheists not being able to live in peace whilst all this S# is going on around them. like i said in my OP... If a religion of some sort were to exist, it would have to be Spiritualism... there's not really any set rules for that one, just being spiritual and at one with nature and such. Nearest religion to it is Buddhism.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Mohammed is supposed to be the Last prophet, the last human through which god speaks, and thus the last of the Abrahamic religions. It won’t end until that becomes reality.

I hope not... regading this Mohammed bloke!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I don't know what's going on in this thread anymore?

I only wanted to know whether this war... this HOLY war, that we may aswell call it, is going to end??

And it is a HOLy war!!

There is no simple, consensus answer. It is a complex problem involving unpredictable animals.

No offense at all, but what did you expect with an issue based so deeply in emotion?

I guess emotiveness will out

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
Their answer is martial law.
I believe all of this is has been to set that in place.

Seriously... the JEWS are now to blame for all this?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

There is no war between Islam and Christianity.

Until the 18th century, and despite schism, Islam carried out Mohammedian expansionism, including conversion by force.

This continued with the founding of Wahhabism.

Through use of Jahiliyyah, an historic concept that all non Wahhabi's are ignorant and need re-education or death, jihad has become more ferocious.

There is something hidden in this ongoing so called holy war being waged by the Wahhabi's and those that promote the Wahhabist cause, against all that hold different views to theirs.

The war is between Wahhibist puppet masters and 'the west' but does not ignore any other non-Wahhabi entity.

Wahhabis will not desist.

For whatever, hidden, reason the birthplace and stronghold of the Wahhabi is out of bounds and all blame for Islamic violence is focused on other Islamic states, Saudi Arabia remains untouchable, as does Israel.

Thanks for your input! I forgot the different factions of Islam itself attacking eachother

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Religion and politics.

2 things you don't talk about at the dinner table.

Now the internet has made the dinner table reeeeealy big.

Read through the op people, don't fall for division 2.0

This whole thing is a five eyes op. From the organized invasion of incompatible people, to the shooting in nz.

Spreading a wholy war that has spanned thousands of years.

Getting annoying. Just want to remain profitable and do my thing, not be involved in a 5 eyes nwo pay everyone the same while we rule, or remove guns and reduce population before AI is here scheme dreamed up by morons like Gates, because he never leaves over populated coastal areas.

great post!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What you wrote is likely true. It makes me sad for my kids. The worst part is, we are all capable of the changes necessary for peace. We, as humans, are just too stubborn and we don't like change. It seems like "groups" of humans together bring out the worst in each other so often.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
just posting 2 interesting items.... a 12:38 video that is the'Apostate Prophet' analysis the Christchurch act of Helter Skelter II

and item #2 whih is a website that posts & updates the daily terror acts of radical oriented Muslim on the Jihad bandwagon …

here ya go:

www.youtube.com...
apostate prophet--helter skelter II

thereligionofpeace.com...
a site chronicaling jihad, muslim atrocities worldwide vs christians & other non Muslims

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

totally a death cult

why is the cross so important?

because it represents death

death cult

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Would Followers of Mohamed act any different if there was no Christians, or if the rest of the world was nothing but secular?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: yuppa

totally a death cult

why is the cross so important?

because it represents death

death cult

Death cult:

A fringe religious group that glorifies or is obsessed with death.
‘an apocalyptic death cult’
hen.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/death_cult
en.oxforddictionaries.com...

Who supposedly gets 70 virgins in heaven for doing what?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Imo, the cross represents for a majority a remembrance of 'the ultimate sacrifice'...the definitive expression of pure love.

For others, its merely a manipulative symbol; the ultimate guilt trip for existing.

Biblically, the ten commandments forbid idolatry. I'm not sure if either the rules ran the statutes of limitations, or the religious hierarchy simply knows better than us, or they don't give a sh#.

So many holes in EVERY religion!

For me, the prospect of being made complicit to the ultimate sin committed by Adam and Eve's fk#d up choice, and suffering for THEIR decision is !!-B U L L S N I P-!! to the highest degree!!

What a raw deal regardless of available, redeeming choices to counter the consequences.

The fact you're coerced to make life and death decisions over someone else's mistake.....you never met them or can even CONFIRM they existed in the first place, is just mind boggling.

You want to know why you're here?

Unless you have spent your entire life in pursuit of that question, arriving at whatever conclusion resonates with you, (and you are CONTENT!!), the other path is merely as a 'follower'.

As a follower, your reality is dictated TO you.

Religion will quickly separate the followers from the doers.

Currently, Islam is cornering that market.

*Imagine if atheists decided to wipe out religion, lol, screw peaceful coexistence!!!

Nuke em from orbit....its the only way to be sure...hahaha

I understand the NEED for religion.

However personally, there's way too much evidence to counter the 2000 year or so of existence so far for human beings.

....but, but, but that's satan and his demons deceiving the world by leaving an archeological and philosophical history to achieve the ultimate
lie.

Everything that counters the bible is of the devil.

It's laughable.

RELIGION IS CONTROL. Period.

Crust displacement theory holds more weight than any 'organized' religion does.

But to each their own..

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 17 Mar 2019 21:42:35 -05003pmSundayth09pm by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When Jews fly, or Jews call themselves Muslims!?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the idolatry bit in the 10 Commandments is "Thou shall not worship the bull-headed god of war or the three-breasted mother of the nile, don't build statues of them either, but it's ok to have a shrine to honor Me or My Son. Shalom peeps."

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

'I Think' doesn't make it so.

And no, there was no specification of idols.

The cross IS an idol, but if want to split hairs

Mary had been made an idol as well..along with a myriad of saints of all types.

If you're praying to anything other than God, you are breaking another commandment.

Commandments are pretty straightforward. Bending the rules to fit a situation or time period, further invalidates the organized religion approach by power hungry and corrupt 'men of God'.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
The cross is an ancient holdover from the earliest cultures which mearly represented the four elements or seasons if I recall correctly. It used to have a kind of Halo or circle around the too.

Did y'all know the swastika actually predates the cross even?? It has been found painted, woven and carved in artifacts of the most ancient of human populations, even before there was written language or settlements, and certainly before most any religions.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You lose when you have to leave your home country and be hosted by the winners.

The war will always be going on but their is and always be one clear winner and loser.

There is not even a comparison of the 2.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

They are both very clearly death cults.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just found this piece of info on the net:

A little less than every five hours, somewhere around the world a Muslim is carrying out a fatal jihadist attack.

These are not the regular beatings and vandalism against Christians, Hindus and Buddhists but religion-oriented attacks in which someone dies in some kind of Islamic attack.”

Some 1,800 deadly Muslim terror attacks happen each year, amounting to about 150 a month and five a day.

Last 6 days:

Attacks 24
Killed 147
Injured 91
Suicide Blasts 2
Countries 11

And already today 17th March there's been 3 attacks, one in Mali, one in syria and one in Israel!

Doesn't look like ending any time soon, unfortunately.
edit on CDTMon, 18 Mar 2019 09:36:37 -05000000003109x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"This war has been on-going for thousands of years, although it may have looked like it ended a few hundred years ago, however it never really ended."

Yes, do a little homework. The religion of Islam has been alive less than 2 thousand years, Christianity just a little over that.

Which bit about nations ostensibly Christian are you referring to when you say they did every thing peacefully? Days after a white supremacist killed (at least) 50 people you still want to keep putting out your tired and pathetic narrative that one side is good and the other bad as purely binary.... gets a little tiresome don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join