It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when does the war between Muslims and Christians/others end?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Ok.

When in the F did I state I was worried about anyone?

Let's put the kettle on and get some coffee going, yeah?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Wheres the hate?

Show me?

Think you may be confusing logical reasoning with hatred.

Apples and Oranges you see my little tangerine.

Religion spews hate not me.

Your correct i dont have any concept of the creator, nor could i ever........just like you.

No surprise there just the truth, something religious practice is not exactly synonymous with nether. LoL
edit on 17-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The question was, could atheism and Islam live in peace if christianity is wiped out?

A very telling question as the person could have asked if Islam was wiped out, could Atheists and Christians live in peace?
Currently, atheists and Christians are not actively at WAR with each other on a military scale..

The question has nothing to do with atheism getting along with itself in Russia or China...
(not sure why you referenced that specifically, but whatever..)

Try to stay focused.

The question might not but my answer is pretty clear and self evident

Neighbors can’t get along with neighbors, in units, houses, states or countries and what, you think you can remove an ideology and things will get better
Stay focused, families with the same beliefs, opinions and roof over their heads fight

Get it?
Stay focused
It’s not ideologies, it’s people

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I don't know what's going on in this thread anymore?

I only wanted to know whether this war... this HOLY war, that we may aswell call it, is going to end??

And it is a HOLy war!!

There is no simple, consensus answer. It is a complex problem involving unpredictable animals.

No offense at all, but what did you expect with an issue based so deeply in emotion?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
good point. I was juggling a handful of conversations with similar themes. I guess I saw something that was not there. After all, you simply did nothing more than answer a question, with a follow up answer that could apply to any variable replaced from the original question. When we take into account reports from other countries, it is clear humans in general will not be living in peace overall globally or next door to each other any time soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You're still off on a different tangent!

Let's not address the actual question...

No, let's answer your interpretation of the question! Pretty self centered and intolerant of you.

You might want to tell the OP that its YOUR topic now.

You're not able to even comprehend my intent and points probably as a result from being overly defensive about what I have no idea unless your some kind of extreme religious zealot...idk

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 17 Mar 2019 12:53:44 -05003pmSundayth12pm by EternalShadow because: ETA

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Atheists couldn’t live in peace with each other in USSR or China, what are you talking about in relation to religion

Did you miss the part about communism being no different than any other cult, including organized religions? Or just dismiss it out of hand?

If you say "but Christianity is peaceful", that may be true, but irrelevant. It is still a "cult" by definition.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Atheists couldn’t live in peace with each other in USSR or China, what are you talking about in relation to religion

Did you miss the part about communism being no different than any other cult, including organized religions? Or just dismiss it out of hand?

If you say "but Christianity is peaceful", that may be true, but irrelevant. It is still a "cult" by definition.

I didn’t say Christianity was peaceful, that wasn’t my words or thoughts
What’s your point?
I don’t care if it’s a cult, irrelevant

People, atheist, Christians muslims can’t leave in peace within their own ideologies was my point and what I said
How is your comment relevant?

I am at a loss why you are talking at me with this

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

You're still off on a different tangent!

Let's not address the actual question...

No, let's answer your interpretation of the question! Pretty self centered and intolerant of you.

You might want to tell the OP that its YOUR topic now.

You're not able to even comprehend my intent and points probably as a result from being overly defensive about what I have no idea unless your some kind of extreme religious zealot...idk

Christians are not at war with Islam.
If they are I don’t see it, care to show me please

Others, well maybe but
I wasn’t commenting on that

As an aside, there will,always be war no matter the ideology

Now before commenting, read what I wrote, consider it and then maybe, if you have something relevant

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Their answer is martial law.
I believe all of this is has been to set that in place.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wheres the hate?

Show me?

Think you may be confusing logical reasoning with hatred.

Apples and Oranges you see my little tangerine.

Religion spews hate not me.

Your correct i dont have any concept of the creator, nor could i ever........just like you.

No surprise there just the truth, something religious practice is not exactly synonymous with nether. LoL

One crossing at a time

You said hell was eternal,for people,going to show me or had enough of that and want to move on
One thing at a time my friend

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No thanks.

No disrespect, but you're too polarized and naive to interact with any further at this time.

I'm not an atheist. I'm quite positive it's the organized religion facet that's making everyone crazy.

Basically, all you have to do is pray and live a righteous yet humble life the best you can.

I don't know how it got so complicated but I'm sure human input has something to do with it.

That being said, the overall context of the OP is futile. However, that doesn't foment discord, now does it?

So...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The guy in the middle who's causing the problem.

ZIONIST.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Where is your god again? LoL

Wheres my hatred for anyone including Muslims?

One thing at a time indeed. LoL

Hell is indeed eternal according to your God, i provided you with verse to support such nonsensical ludicracy, out your own book no less. LoL

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I didn’t say Christianity was peaceful, that wasn’t my words or thoughts
What’s your point?
I don’t care if it’s a cult, irrelevant

People, atheist, Christians muslims can’t leave in peace within their own ideologies was my point and what I said
How is your comment relevant?

I am at a loss why you are talking at me with this

I thought you were trying to draw a line, seperating religious ideology from communist ideology in Russia, and China. My point was that there is no such line. There is no difference in the two.

If I was wrong, my apologies for misreading your comment.

Why am I talking to you? I thought that was the purpose of online forums in general.

If you want an echo chamber, ATS is, hopefully, never going to be that.

I will respect your wishes though, and not respond to any more of your posts. No big deal.
edit on 3172019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

The guy in the middle who's causing the problem.

ZIONIST.

"if you want to know who rules over you, look at who you cannot criticise"
Voltaire

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

There is no war between Islam and Christianity.

Until the 18th century, and despite schism, Islam carried out Mohammedian expansionism, including conversion by force.

This continued with the founding of Wahhabism.

Through use of Jahiliyyah, an historic concept that all non Wahhabi's are ignorant and need re-education or death, jihad has become more ferocious.

There is something hidden in this ongoing so called holy war being waged by the Wahhabi's and those that promote the Wahhabist cause, against all that hold different views to theirs.

The war is between Wahhibist puppet masters and 'the west' but does not ignore any other non-Wahhabi entity.

Wahhabis will not desist.

For whatever, hidden, reason the birthplace and stronghold of the Wahhabi is out of bounds and all blame for Islamic violence is focused on other Islamic states, Saudi Arabia remains untouchable, as does Israel.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
You should take the crap out of your eyes and reread my sentence.

Atheists are infidels, have you no common sense, no capacity to think
I might have crap in my eyes but yours is between your ears😂👍

Some Atheists preach hate as do some muslims

I can’t believe I had to spell it out

I just think you’re an idiot because you misread my statement. And you still didn’t take the time to go back and read what I said. So that means you are not only an idiot, but also stubborn. And you have crap in your eyes as well as your head.
You are the type of person who does not read carefully, and then makes extremely aggressive and mean statements about what you didn’t read carefully. I hope it makes you feel good. The funny thing is, I imagine that we Are coming from a similar point of view.
edit on 17-3-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Religion and politics.

2 things you don't talk about at the dinner table.

Now the internet has made the dinner table reeeeealy big.

Read through the op people, don't fall for division 2.0

This whole thing is a five eyes op. From the organized invasion of incompatible people, to the shooting in nz.

Spreading a wholy war that has spanned thousands of years.

Getting annoying. Just want to remain profitable and do my thing, not be involved in a 5 eyes nwo pay everyone the same while we rule, or remove guns and reduce population before AI is here scheme dreamed up by morons like Gates, because he never leaves over populated coastal areas.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Well, we do, and have been known, to arm and supply both Saudi Arabia and Israel.

The funny thing is that we continue to do so, and will continue to do so, because there is as you say a hidden agenda at play, and both our respective nation are up to there necks in it.

As to the crazy Wahhabis i tend to agree the problems arise through when we attempt to tar an entire religion with the same brush, nevermind judge them by our own standards, when we were practicing similar debauchery only a century so distant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join