It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when does the war between Muslims and Christians/others end?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The war won't end until one side surrenders completely.

2nd line.

You should take a look at the Balkans for an example at what's to come.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

"There were quite a lot of "Messiah" figures preaching in Jerusalem around that time."

Indeed, and there have been others, before and after that time period.

"So Jesus literal existence is not at all unlikely."

His miracles and immaculate conception are unlikely, but a man by that name having a following is at least 50% likely."

50-50 eh? Can we phone a friend?

Chances are the story was a parable, and a collection of ideologies, pertaining to many people, rather than just one Man.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

A Mother killing her baby is not related to the thread topic and she isn't likely to go blow herself up in the name of god!

Jihad is a serious war and it is on-going.

Those stats above were just confirmation to myself and others that it is on-going. I'm not trying to get anyone else in this thread to hate Muslims or Islam, just stating facts on what is happening today and the last months! I didn't even list all the atrocities since 2001 andbelieve me there's been a hell of a lot, mostly in the ME and Africa, even killing their own.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: uncommitted

Don't know what you are on about... jackass!

I was just pointing out the attaks taking recently and aying that the naswer to my own question is that it doesn't look like any time soon will this Jihad end.

So you grow up before you take things to heart and read my posts with a clear conscience and clear mind.

No, once again you try and sow division with your incessant threads openly trying to build barriers with your utter ignorance and head full of hate.

Again, if you don't want to be part of the solution, at least admit you are the problem.

I see you are one of those people who shout out 'bigot' 'phobe' at the meerest opporunity! Like i said, i was asking a genuine question as to when it will end... mainly because I'm fed up with seeing the headlines on the net!

One more thing.. if people stopped being complete assholes, there wouldn't be any assholes left on the planet... that's the reasoning behind my threads!

The people I think should be eradicated from this Planet are:

Radical Islamists
Radical Far right
Gays and trans
Paedophiles

And no more separatist religions, just one for all which should be as stated in my OP 'Spiritualism'. This is just my suggestion to stop all the friggin bickering back and forth.

Does this make me a 'bigot' or 'phobe'? No, it doesn't... it makes me bloody sane compared to these twats, many of whom do not admit to having MH issues and go about preaching their Ideologies to children. Do you agree with what these people do? These have all bought darkness to this World and disgust.

I'm a Concernist! Hope you know what that means and hope you will join me in becoming a concernist!

Chow!

edit on CDTTue, 19 Mar 2019 09:41:39 -05000000003109x139x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You think that amongst others, gay people should be eradicated from the Earth and you wonder why people call you a bigot?

It makes you a sad, bigoted individual, I wan't respond to such pathetic drivel again. You really are the problem and the sad thing is you wouldn't understand the solution if you saw it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Aye, gay people are the issue. LoL

I mean its obvious they shot Kennedy, faked the Moon landings, and staged 9-11.
edit on 19-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

These are really the only words you know in an argument aren't they?? Bigot or phobe?

You are an idiot and still can't read properly.

edit on CDTTue, 19 Mar 2019 14:29:33 -05000000003102x133x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One other thing is those people I mentioned are the bigots... not me. Like i said I'm a concern-ist!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: yuppa
Bro, whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel better. Im still on the Jesus was a space guy with advanced tech, origin unknown. people with motives corrupt a very old repeating story across time and oceans.

Yeah,God is a scientist who created the universe and the human soul. I never said God was not a being who could just have access to such advanced technology we see it as miracles. Point is we are his creation.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Eternal my arse then.

Well eternally destroyed and unrecoverable to even The great i am. Its why there will be no tears in heaven over them because they are removed from existence.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I believe we should compare what Jesus taught & his actions vs what Mohammed taught & his actions instead of comparing atrocities caused by Chistianity & atrocities committed by Islam.

Jesus: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)
Mohammed: Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus: "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)
Mohammed: "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus: "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)
Mohammed: Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus: "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)
Mohammed: Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus: Neither owned nor traded slaves.
Mohammed: Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901) (on a side note Muslims ran the African slave trade from U.S. history & still control the African slave trade to this day)

Jesus: Beheaded no one.
Mohammed: Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Abu Dawud 4390)

Jesus: Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
Mohammed: Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus:"If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)
Mohammed: "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Quran 2:194)

Jesus:"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)
Mohammed: Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus: Was celibate.
Mohammed: Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Quran 33:50)

Jesus: Did not have sex with children.
Mohammed: Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus: Never harmed a woman.
Mohammed: Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus: "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)
Mohammed: "O you who believe! Fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Quran 9:123)

Jesus: Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence.
Mohammed: Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus: Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.
Mohammed: Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus: Never encouraged rape.
Never enslaved women.
Mohammed: Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women.(Abu Dawood 2150, Quran 4:24)

Jesus: "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)
Mohammed: Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Quran 8:41)

Jesus: Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.
Mohammed: Was never tortured, but tortured others.(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus: "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)
Mohammed: "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Quran 8:39)

Jesus: Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)
Mohammed: Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man (al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus: Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)
Mohammed: Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus: What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)
Mohammed: What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus: Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)
Mohammed: Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Quran 4:102)

Jesus: Demanded nothing for himself.
Died without possessions.
Mohammed: Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus: Was crucified himself.
Mohammed: Advocated crucifying others.
(Quran 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus: According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere)
Mohammed: According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hmmm.. no the point is that story is not referencing God. It is referencing just a man, likely someone who was in conflict with an established paradigm or regime and used his modern medicine and technology to treat basic impairments and illnesses. I cannot know for sure whether it was He who intentionally misled the ignorant into believing them as miracles and magic, or if corrupt greed changed the story so those disciples and or priests could extort money in a prayer +coin for slvation scheme. I mean I know the scheme is real, it still goes strong to this day. At least it is not nearly as forced as it used to be though in times past.

But when that story repeats itself in this era, we will finally figure it out. He is probably just the visiting representative of a galactic regime/faction and its someone different every time. Would explain why different cultures through time always have a different name for the travelers.

I am not dismissing God at all though, I am dismissing the naive notion of Jesus as God vs the absolutely more plausible and rational explanation of human interference with written history of actions as they are most likely to have happened. Could even be time traveler in fact, which may not even be far off from actual disclosure.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Seems to me even Gods fear entropy and expansion then.

Then again "Let there be light".

Ever read Asimov's "The Last Question"?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Those words have about as much meaning in relation to the actions of the followers as they would if you had said them yourself. Which is , no bearing whatsoever, both of their followers have and continue to outpace each other in horrors and atrocities inflicted upon others, including the innocent. So no, comparing what people say vs what others do is of no consequence to the rate of murder, rape, theft and adultery.

Neither it seems, for the Buddhist or Hindus. thats ok, its not your fault you are just following programming, your mind is just too simple. You cannot be blamed for it.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This whole problem of a clash of civilisations (Islam vs Christianity) is due to the following:

The Cause:
Colonialism by Europeans
Hunger for resources in other countries, destroying said countries if governments were not co operative
Financial entrapment and enslavement via trade concessions and agreements
Economic sabotage and sanctions as a weapon of mass destruction via banking institutions
Proxy wars by governments (trend in the last decade)
Perpetual negativity driven and powered by social media
Supporting Israel: Turkish Ottmans gave up Palestinian land to the British and the end of the great war, the British sold it to the Zionists, The Americans provided patronage to the new country and helped kill the all Palestinians.
Israel via economic proxy and disproportionate lobbying in countries where they little presence are carving out their agenda of being a dominant global power replacing america via carving up and trying to destroy the middle east by destabilising the governments in those countries.

The Effect:
So now mass immigration has started due to these factors and the population "purity" of countries is being eroded due the bursts of refugees, immigrants, asylum seekers and people are loosing their heads over it and there are the inevitable integration issues which makes the situation a boiling pot.

The Media fuel an agenda to allow you to hate these people via these wars (or resource grab - think of it like a supermarket sweep style game show, gas, oil, minerals, trade routes, discounts for life on resources because we install puppet regimes).the powers that be use justification to make us people think it's all ok to demonise brown people and their faith, they subject you to a constant bombardment of equating all acts of terrorism to Islam and making them interchangeable.
look no further then the hot topics on this site for proof. I mean we don't say that Christians held up a gas station and robbed the place, or christianists have stolen land, or most serial killers are christianists, it's stupid. so why are we equating islamist - a follower of islam, with the incorrect definition of terrorist.

This makes young muslims hate people and institutions subjecting them to this rhetoric and join nut case organisations like isis etc.
It's constantly there all the time 24/7 it's called brainwashing - western media is the biggest isis recruiter period, hate speech is a massive driver.

People here in the west get confused by freedom of speech and equate it with i know what iam talking about, not realising that they are helping radicalise people/further inflame tensions because of their lack of education on the contextual matters at hand.

freedom of speech is great yes, but have some empathy for your fellow man for gods sake. think about how you will make a person feel when you say something.don't get caught up in playing devils advocate with yourselves when your only reason is you like to hear own voice.

The conclusion:

its not about christianity and islam it never was - this is just to trap the simpleton, the powers that be need full spectrum domination of the mind and environment of the public so they don't revolt, because this is what they fear the most when rise together and undivided for the common good of man.
We need understanding of each other, we need to be tolerant, we need to live together in harmony.

We need better government based think tanks and not shills, and fair economic policies, we need to live together and benefit each other, this may be your country and my faith at war, but this is our earth , don't buy in to the media it's all lies to divide us, we're all human, we're changing into a global society through technological means, but we're being dragged kicking and screaming from all corners of the globe. some of your thinking will be obsolete and so will mine, change is coming, lets make it a smooth transition via intelligent conversation and understanding with empathy.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

why are you dividing people and not using quotes from scripture to bring people together for a common good. what sort of christian are you, are you going to attack people now ?, are you encouraging other people to do this ?, are you trying to get attacked ?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
hmmm.. no the point is that story is not referencing God. It is referencing just a man, likely someone who was in conflict with an established paradigm or regime and used his modern medicine and technology to treat basic impairments and illnesses. I cannot know for sure whether it was He who intentionally misled the ignorant into believing them as miracles and magic, or if corrupt greed changed the story so those disciples and or priests could extort money in a prayer +coin for slvation scheme. I mean I know the scheme is real, it still goes strong to this day. At least it is not nearly as forced as it used to be though in times past.

But when that story repeats itself in this era, we will finally figure it out. He is probably just the visiting representative of a galactic regime/faction and its someone different every time. Would explain why different cultures through time always have a different name for the travelers.

I am not dismissing God at all though, I am dismissing the naive notion of Jesus as God vs the absolutely more plausible and rational explanation of human interference with written history of actions as they are most likely to have happened. Could even be time traveler in fact, which may not even be far off from actual disclosure.

Well that's a great reply. Jesus was sent by God to teach. He was his representative on earth to us. We are just seeing from different perspectives it seems is all.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepBlue13

The cause was Abraham kicking Ishmaels mom and him out.He then was given a part to play in Gods plan as a antagonist to Abrahams Hebrews.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Are we not all Gods representatives here on Earth?

After all we were apparently created in his image, the same as Jesus allegedly was.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

These are really the only words you know in an argument aren't they?? Bigot or phobe?

You are an idiot and still can't read properly.

I didn't use the word phobe, you must get called it a lot to have made that assumption and I'm not surprised. You are a small minded bigot who wants to have people eradicated from the earth for being gay - which part of the word bigot don't you understand?

Small town attitude = small and closed off mind.

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join