It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance higher than ever before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
That is a pretty good indication that some local source of interference came online and then offline.

You are simply making an assumption. Do you have any proof that it is a local source of interference?

Now, go to the display translated as "Electromagnetic Background Level." Here we see a much broader frequency range than the one which includes just the Schumann resonances. Notice that the same noise is affecting an extremely wide range of frequencies at the same time. Again, a strong indication that the source is from local interference or a problem with the equipment.

Again making assumptions Phage.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You seemed to be ignorant of what the spectrum monitor displays. You seemed to be ignorant of the difference between frequency and amplitude.

So what? he made a mistake phage, you also make mistakes but I have never seen you accept the fact that you also make mistakes. At least in this website you have never "owned" your mistakes. When you make a mistake and it is pointed out to you, in this website, you simply stop posting any responses.

BTW, the unit of frequency varies with what type of wave we are dealing with. Same for amplitude.
Amplitude can be measured in units of acceleration, displacement or velocity.

edit on 18-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

edit on 18-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: Made a mistake in who wrote in what units Amplitude could be measured in.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Do you have any proof that it is a local source of interference?
I didn't claim proof did I? I said these were good indicators. Evidence, not proof.

When you make a mistake and it is pointed out to you, in this website, you simply stop posting any responses.
Incorrect. I do however, tend to lose interest when the gish galloping starts.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I didn't claim proof did I? I said these were good indicators. Evidence, not proof.

It is still an assumption on your part Phage. It is not evidence. Correlation does not prove causation. Remember? Of course, in certain topics you imply that correlation does lead to causation, such as atmospheric CO2 and temperature. Even though you are wrong.

Incorrect. I do however, tend to lose interest when the gish galloping starts.

So in other words, when you can't stand when people's opinions differ from yours. You lose interest when evidence is provided that refutes your claims.

In this topic, you did give some insight, but you are also making assumptions which could be wrong.

edit on 18-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Correlation does not prove causation.
Correct, on it's own correlation does not imply causation. But it is known that ELF detectors are very sensitive and thus subject to interference. It is also known that broadband interference is often the result of local sources.

It would also seem to be highly coincidental that the noise abruptly began on the hour and abruptly ended on the hour 24 hours later. But there's no such thing as coincidence.

Of course, the idea that there has been a radical change in the Schumann resonances could make more sense. What do you suppose could cause that? Seems like it would be noticed at other monitoring stations.
edit on 3/18/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It would be great if you guys could stop bickering and start working together.

I’d really like to know what’s causing the influx in resonance

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Didn’t the Maya say the end of the 13th Baktun in 2012 would bring in a shift of consciousness and time as we know it would speed up! 7 years later here we are...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join