It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance higher than ever before

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So just for those who arnt familiar with it.

The Schumann resonances are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere. Wikipedia.

Is the Earth’s frequency speeding up? Since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly.
These emerging resonances are naturally correlated to human brainwave activity. 

Lately, the frequency has been breaking records, first time ever before reaching over 100 Hz. Here's a short video on YouTube by MrMBB333, I know a few a you know him.

YouTube Link

As well as a link to a safe website with 24/7 updates of the Schumann Resonance in real time, UTC time i think.

Website

What do you think ATS? Anybody got a little more knowledge about this stuff, if you could chime in, that'd be awesome.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Yes I have been doing reasearch regarding this and as usual posting in here unless you have some celebritys name or a racist or liberal rant,because when someone posts something of true and of redeeming quality response will be"so what",very sad to see was a time when people came here seeking truth,now they seek status

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Yes I have been doing reasearch regarding this and as usual posting in here unless you have some celebritys name or a racist or liberal rant,because when someone posts something of true and of redeeming quality response will be"so what",very sad to see was a time when people came here seeking truth,now they seek status

I don’t think that’s true at all.
I’m always interested in science stuff posted on this site,I always S&F but I rarely reply as I have very little to add to the discussion.
Your comment gave me an excuse though so thank you

And to all those who post sciencey or history stuff, big thank you to y’all

To the OP, interesting stuff, I’ll look into it all later this evening
S&F for bringing it to my attention

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I wonder if this is connected to the "vibrational shift" we are apparently going (to go) through?

Makes sense to me

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Serious question. Some may say a dumb question. But I'm ok with that. Could this affect a person blood pressure?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
How odd! I just posted a thread with a link to a MrMBB333 video and now I go into your thread and find another reference to him on a different topic.
Nice thread btw

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
From a biological standpoint the shift in frequency could cause your brain waves to be different. Might explain some of the outright cruel and inhuman things being done in the name of the so called religion of peace. It might explain why people are believing fantastic lies when the truth is much simpler. It might explain why people claim to see things unexplainable by science.

But if we do experience these things and can somehow quantify the data, and it doesn't happen to fit the narrative of the MSM, it won't matter one bit because the duped will shout down the informed.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Objectives

To investigate whether Schumann resonance (SR) affects blood pressure (BP), heart rate (HR), and depression and, if so, whether the putative BP reactivity to SR (BPR-SR) is associated with health-related lifestyle (HLS), disease-related illnesses (DRI), and depression.

Methods

A sample of 56 adults in Urausu, Hokkaido, Japan, wore an ambulatory BP monitor, except for the time in the shower, for seven consecutive days. They completed the Geriatric Depression Scale-Short Form and a health survey questionnaire on HLS and DRI. Group mean differences and within-individual differences in systolic (S) and diastolic (D) BP, mean arterial pressure (MAP), double product (DP), and HR were, respectively, compared between normal and enhanced SR days, using Student’s t-test. Correlations between BPR-SR and other characteristics (i.e. age, gender, HLS, DRI, subjective health, and depression) were analyzed, using Pearson’s product moment correlation.

Results and discussion

Group mean SBP, DBP, MAP, and DP for enhanced SR days were lower than those for normal days (P = 0.005-0.036). DRI was negatively associated with BPR-SR in SBP, DBP, MAP, and DP (P = 0.003-0.024), suggesting a better health status for those who showed lower BP on enhanced SR days. HLS was negatively associated with BPR-SR in DBP and MAP (P = 0.016-0.029). Males showed higher BPR-SR in DBP and MAP than females (P = 0.0044-0.016). Neither subjective health nor depression was significantly associated with BPR-SR. 

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I just found this gov site about how if the Schumann resonance affects our BP, and the conclusion was that, BP might not be the only thing it affects. Interesting stuff! I definitely suggest taking a glance at it to find exactly what your looking for.

edit on 3/17/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: Provided link

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thanks. I just notice in myself that I have been a little more jacked up than normal. Can feel my BP going up sometimes for no apparent reason lately.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

I wonder if this is connected to the "vibrational shift" we are apparently going (to go) through?

Makes sense to me

I just so happened to be reading an article on LinkedIn about how if a rising schumann resonance is raising human consciousness.

And here's the link to that, too.
LinkedIn Article

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is from the site I mentioned in the OP.

For instance, geomagnetic storms have been found to be accompanied by degradation and destruction of mitochondria and loss of the circadian rhythmicity in the heart rate of rabbits [7]. Because the magnetoreception of neural structures should be evolutionarily adjusted to these magnetic fields, humans may also have a special sensitivity to geomagnetic fields [22]. In fact, scientific literature suggests that ambient electromagnetic fluctuations, such as geomagnetic activity, may affect our physiology, psychology, and behavior [ 1–8,10–13,19–22,30].

I try to star clear from MSM, and it's better that way hsha. I'm trying to be more involved here on ATS and are getting better at creating threads. Im wanting to post more about science stuff and the new discoveries and studies along the way, of all different types of science, especially the kind that could have an affect on life on Earth.

edit on 3/17/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I don’t think that’s true at all.
I’m always interested in science stuff posted on this site,I always S&F but I rarely reply as I have very little to add to the discussion.
Your comment gave me an excuse though so thank you

And to all those who post sciencey or history stuff, big thank you to y’all

To the OP, interesting stuff, I’ll look into it all later this evening
S&F for bringing it to my attention

Glad I was able to catch your interest and for OldTimer getting you to make a comment.

And I don't always comment on other people posts either, mostly because I have little knowledge of some of the topics of discussion at the time, but I always do my research about it if the topic peaked my interests.

Science and history, best two subjects, IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Thanks. I just notice in myself that I have been a little more jacked up than normal. Can feel my BP going up sometimes for no apparent reason lately.

Well, that could be from having to listen to lies every day from our so called Journalist who have an obviously biased agenda. That agenda is against the little man while trying to act like we agree with their tripe as absolutely as they pretend to believe it.
/rant off
All we can do is try to be nice and see if that works for now. When the haters begin to see that is how the rest of us are, we can slow down their need to satiate their desire to carry out violence. This is going to take a community in solidarity against the ignorance of tyranny and it's provocateur's. Freedom requires diligence.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is this the same kind of frequency spike that we saw on 9/11? An hour or so before it happened, some chart spiked, as if everyone's subconscious received a message that something was about to happen. Anyway pretty interesting topic thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Very nice thread LtFluffy.

What does the spike in the Schumann resonance mean?

This dynamic region grows and shrinks (and further divides into sub-regions) based on solar conditions and is a critical link in the chain of Sun-Earth interactions. It’s this “celestial power station” that makes radio communications possible.

s far back as we know, the Earth’s electromagnetic field has been protecting all living things with this natural frequency pulsation of 7.83 Hz. You can think of this as the earth’s heartbeat. The ancient Indian Rishis referred to this as OHM, or the incarnation of pure sound. Whether by coincidence or not, the frequency of 7.83 Hz also happens to be a very powerful frequency used with brain wave entrainment as it’s associated with low levels of alpha and the upper range of theta brain wave states. This frequency has also been associated with high levels of hypnotizability, suggestibility, meditation, and increased HGH (human growth hormone) levels, in addition to increased cerebral blood-flow levels while this frequency is being stimulated.

On January 31, 2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann resonance reached frequencies of 36+ Hz. It was considered an anomaly when in 2014 this frequency rose from its usual 7.83 Hz to somewhere in the 15-25 Hz levels—so a jump from 7.83 Hz to 36+ Hz is a big deal. That’s more than a five-fold increase in resonant frequency levels. What does this mean to us as inhabitants of Mother Earth? According to neuroscience, frequency recordings of 36+ Hz in the human brain are more associated with a stressed nervous system than a relaxed and healthy one.

So, in 2017 a reading of 36 Hz was a big deal and was considered an anomaly at the time and now we are reaching 100Hz+?

I wonder if this ties into St. Elmo's fire at all. They said that in the past, elmos fire was a lot more prevalent. Sailors would see it very frequently on the masts of their ships and today it is only an echo of what it was.

Now for conspiracy mode. What if we are in an electric universe. What if the sun is not a nuclear reactor but an electrical device that operates as an anode and cathode. What does it run off of? Electricity. An unidentified universal stream of energy that runs throughout our universe. What is lightning? Do we really understand what causes lightning and our weather patterns? What if lighting is stabilization between the charge of earth and the charge of the either that earth is passing through.

So does anyone feel weird starting about 24 hours ago?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Update 13th of August 2017 : From my Facebook-page : IS THE SCHUMAN RESONANCE REALLY RISING? From Annette Deyhle (Phd), Research Co-ordinator for the Heartmath Institute (April 25th, 2017): "We have had numerous inquiries regarding postings on Facebook that refer to information on a website suggesting that for the first time in recorded history the Schumann resonance frequency has jumped from 7.8 to 36+ hertz. These statements are inaccurate. Here are some basics about the source of the Schumann Resonances.

“There is an electromagnetic cavity which acts as a waveguide which exists between the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere which is about 55 kilometers (34 miles) from the Earth’s surface. The Schumann Resonances are quasi-standing electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. They occur at the following frequencies, which are determined by the size of the earth/ionosphere cavity; 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39, 45 and 59 Hertz, with a daily (day-night) variation of about +/- 0.5 Hertz (see Figure 1). So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same. The resonant properties of this electromagnetic cavity and the resulting resonant frequencies were first predicted by the German physicist W. O. Schumann in 1952, and were experimentally verified in the late 1950s and early 60s.

“There are and always have been 8 different Schumann resonance frequencies. They are the same as they were when first measured in the 1960s. Figure 1 shows most of them, although the highest resonant frequency is not [sic] shown in our data as it is very close to the power line frequency of 60 Hz and is filtered out. If the resonant frequencies were changing it would mean the physical geometry of the Earth-ionosphere cavity was changing. The frequencies can and do change temporarily due to solar storm events, etc. which affects ionosphere shape and conditions, but they return to their base frequencies when things settle down.

Someone came on and replied afterwards saying this is false.
edit on 17-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

??? What do you mean?

geocenter.info...

Maybe that is a different measurement. On the 2nd graph it shows what the article is stating, an elevation above 100, labeled as A1. The A3 portion fits in with what you were stating. I wonder what the difference is between A1 & A3?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you have been feeling vertigo or dizziness lately this may be why.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

??? What do you mean?

geocenter.info...

Maybe that is a different measurement. On the 2nd graph it shows what the article is stating, an elevation above 100, labeled as A1. The A3 portion fits in with what you were stating. I wonder what the difference is between A1 & A3?

I don't know lol.. I posted it above, it says it fluctuates all the time and that it's not rising, permanently.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

But you posted that before anyone responded. Did you post that as an insurance policy, foretelling the future when someone would post contradictory information? If so, that is kind of brilliant, I may just steal that method and use it myself. I didn't intend to contradict you, just questioning if there are different measurements that relate to each other.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join