It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting China Pyramid Story. Proof Of An Alien Laboratory? Newer Article And Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This interesting topic was discussed on ATS in 2006. Here's the link to that thread: LINK . Today, I just found an interesting YouTube video (displayed below) on the subject, that was posted back in April 2018.

I'm not sure how many new members have heard of this story, so I didn't want to post this video on a thread that ended back in 2011.

The first time, that I ever heard of this discovery, was from an article written back in 2002. The link below also contains two pictures.

The widespread news of mysterious iron pipes at the foot of Mount Baigong, located in the depths of the Qaidam Basin, Qinghai Province of northwest China, has roused concern from related departments.

Some experts believe that these might be relics left behind by extraterrestrial beings (ET), for the site, with its high altitude and thin, crisp air, has long been held as an ideal place to practice astronomy.

More strange is that there are also some pipes in the lake, some reaching above water surface and some buried below, with similar shapes and thickness with those on the beach.

en.people.cn...

A few ATS members, who commented on the old 2006 thread, stated that these "pipes" were nothing more than rock formations. However, a new article from 2017, states that the Beijing Institute of Geology analyzed the metal samples "and determined that the pipes had been molded between 140,000 and 150,000 years ago. This would mean that the pipes had been created thousands of years before human beings had discovered the secrets of metalworking."

The archaeologists were amazed to find hundreds of ancient metal pipes embedded in the walls of the cave. After further examination, they found that these pipes were connected to Toson Hu, a saltwater lake 300 feet away. It was assumed that the pipes were either being utilized in a fairly sophisticated draining system or as a method to pump salty water from the lake.

Eager to learn more about the unusual site, the archaeologists took samples which were sent to the Beijing Institute of Geology for analysis. The scientists used a process called thermoluminescence dating and determined that the pipes had been molded between 140,000 and 150,000 years ago. This would mean that the pipes had been created thousands of years before human beings had discovered the secrets of metalworking.

Further tests yielded even more extraordinary results. It was discovered that the pipes were primarily comprised of common metals and minerals such as ferric oxide, silicon dioxide, and calcium oxide. However, 8% of the metallic composition was comprised of 8% of unknown materials. In addition to that, there were also traces of a form of silica which is uncommon on planet Earth but which is known to exist in significant quantities on Mars.

www.disclose.tv...

Now, I have no idea if this is a legitimate story, or a hoax. However, I do think this is an intriguing story and perhaps a new ATS member can add additional information that they can share with us. It's the reason why I revisited this case and wrote a new thread containing some new material. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"and determined that the pipes had been molded between 140,000 and 150,000 years ago. This would mean that the pipes had been created thousands of years before human beings had discovered the secrets of metalworking."
Which means that they were naturally created?

The Chinese scientists eventually did come to the same conclusion, according to the Xinmin Weekly article. They used atomic emission spectroscopy to conduct a detailed chemical analysis of the rusty pipe fragments, and found them to contain organic plant matter. Under the microscope they found tree rings, consistently throughout the samples. Once they established that the Baigong Pipes were simply fossilized tree casts, they set about to discover how they got there.

skeptoid.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the added info Phage.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't see why ET has to be the leading theory on this one.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Because most people can't wrap their brain around this being either our third or forth time around on planet Earth as a civilization.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It makes us think about what entropy is really all about, when you are dealing with millions of years. Eventually anything "we" can produce will undergo mineral and metal replacement and turn to dust, even without catastrophic explosions.
edit on 16-3-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just think that we had a fairly advanced civilization here on earth in some areas long ago. Maybe a different hominid race became advanced, not all of them probably did, but I would believe that there were a few societies out there that could do metalworking and cement work.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I just think that we had a fairly advanced civilization here on earth in some areas long ago. Maybe a different hominid race became advanced, not all of them probably did, but I would believe that there were a few societies out there that could do metalworking and cement work.

Agreed, and the older that they are, obviously the less we find evidence for them until it is erased. It leaves open some incredible speculation as to how many civilizations could have previously existed. Mainstream science seems to be evolving around the possibilities, but it is still a long way off as being accepted.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The less evidence the better, of course.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You certainly got that right. Being an archeologist and geologist today must be a daunting task as the technologies in use produce more evidence that many do not want to see.
edit on 16-3-2019 by charlyv because: strike proof and replace with evidence

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There is a simple and logical explanation
Dating methods on the pipes is wrong, just can't date things like that accurately

But that would throw all dating methods into question and we can't allow that

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Your way of thinking does have entropy on its side...

edit on 16-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You seem to have misunderstood.

The less evidence to support the notion of earlier civilizations, the better for those who believe in them.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I believe there were many and many different advanced ancient civilizations that existed in Earth's history at some point or the other until a reset of some kind.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One of those Out of Place ones you forget about over time. The were very curious.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

You seem to have misunderstood.

The less evidence to support the notion of earlier civilizations, the better for those who believe in them.

Me as well, but it is a double edged sword. People should not rely on the absence of information necessarily to support their views. Substantiated evidence is the only way to the light.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wow, no one brought up Waffle Rock in this thread.

I'm surprised. O.o

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

You certainly got that right. Being an archeologist and geologist today must be a daunting task as the technologies in use produce more evidence that many do not want to see.

The thing is that consensus of the times dictates which evidence is accepted. It has been that way for a real long time.

Out of Africa....The people in Europe want us to believe that all humans came from those continents and migrated to North and south America. They want to believe that humans originated there. Earlier migrations could have went from South America to Africa, they have not found direct evidence that Hominids originated anywhere in the linked European continents, there are much older impressive structures in South America. Modern Humans did not just appear on this earth, they evolved from other hominids, maybe originally millions of years ago these other hominids did evolve from a creature which formed both apes and humans though.

I cannot tell you where we came from, only that the evidence I am reading does not show that mankind originated in Africa. There are pyramids under the earth in Africa too, buried by the elements over many thousands of years. Just because you find materials that can be carbon dated at a structure does not mean that rock structure is that age. In three thousand years, they will find organic matter at a pyramid which carbon dates it to archeologists of this time. There is no real way to date things that have been around for many thousands of years, records were destroyed by new religions and by people overthrowing the old societies. The victor creating history was always happening.

Where did Humans come from? Doesn't really matter, we should be focusing on living symbiotically together and regulating our numbers so we do not destroy the ecosystem we live in. We are somewhat intelligent and people should be taking care of this world, not raping it. Our intelligence has led to us wanting everything easier, we are not satisfied with having a garden with bugs in it that we have to go squish, we spread poison everywhere. That is not smart at all. Our desire for profit and tendency to waste is causing harm to this world.

It does not matter where man came from, it does not matter who built the Pyramids. I have noticed that where there are pyramids, often they stripped the topsoils and deserts formed, probably to make clay pottery they stripped the clay layer which resulted in the topsoils just sinking down with rains or blowing away because everything dried out. The thing is the sand then covered the places that they did not strip the clay layer off of, creating much bigger deserts.

We should learn from the mistakes of our ancestors, not keep making them over and over. Science wants us to believe that it is important to know of things that really are not important, because it steers money their way to give them income and research money. Yes, to a point that is important, but I have seen lots of money steered to research and no money left to fix the problem...a fix that would cost a hundredth of what they spent on research.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Wow, no one brought up Waffle Rock in this thread.

I'm surprised. O.o

That almost looks like it could have been made by a concretion of some sort, drying of the earth caused cracks then some event brought some kind of other substance in to fill and level the cracks. I have seen cracks form in a pattern, the pattern on that rock seems to have some pattern, but the pattern is not uniform throughout the whole rock. So a layer of a pattern formed between the layers of rocks in cracks or something. I first looked at it and thought it might be some sort of concrete reinforcement but that would be a repeating pattern with no changes most times. This tends to have changes. The cracks that form in the clays do have patterns but also the alterations exist in the patterns which makes me think that this may be the case. I am no expert, I did spend a lot of time studying rocks and fossils when I belonged to another site. The cracks could have also collected mosses or lichens which formed organic matrixes that could have hardened into almost wood like material. There could be lots of possible reasons this formation is there, but still it is very interesting to see.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I didnt know it was the leading theory. I just thought it was a theory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join