It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New A.G. William Barr is in Disbelief and Disgusted by U.S. Government Activities.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We’ve been telling you guys about the spygate scandal for a while now and you called it a conspiracy.

Now that three, and possibly more former FBI agents told us it’s true, which means is no longer a conspiracy theory from “Q”, still the left is silent about it and ignoring the threads regarding the subject.

Careful... Your desperation is showing.
edit on 16/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Q lies.

Obama lies.

Trump lies.

You lie.

Care lies.

Phage lies.

I lie.

Until this statement is proven to have come from barr it is just wishful thinking by q.
If it's proven then fine I will except it. Even more then that I trust barr enough to believe this if he says it.

But the reality at this moment is that this is unproven.

A conspiracy player puts out a statement that backs up his conspiracies. But offers no proof. Sorry but that is a red flag for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's best to ignore this thread if you only want credible news. I put this thread in the Political CONSPIRACIES section of ATS for a reason.

So you're doing a disservice to the political conspiracies forum when you should have put this in the hoax or LOL forums.

How about medical conspiracies; " Q disease threatens rational thinking with zombie like symptoms "

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You're making false connections.

You have no idea if this statement was said by barr or anyone else besides q.

Without context you can't know if it is about "spygate". ----I never said spygate wasn't true.

Just so happens that the only omitted word is the most provocative. hhhhmmmmmm.

Ever heard the expression , to good to be true?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
All caps huh?

Sure. I believe it.

You wouldnt believe objective truth anyway. I knew people were scared about Barr when Mudd went on TV saying "Barr will crush the Trump administration" as if to scare Trump from appointing him.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT _______________ WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."

TREASON

edit on 3 16 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"In all my years, in all my life..."

Was he giving a speech? No one speaks like this in casual conversation. Anyway, the empty space is as bad as the unnamed sources frequently complained about. Q is a T.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
See if you can get ATS to trash it. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The word he most likely used was "TREASON". This whole mess was an inside hit job to remove a President, and overturn an election. There needs to be people who go to jail for a long time over it.......but I remain skeptical that anyone will face charges.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Jail would be great, given that I believe the law states they should actually be hung if found guilty.

Still, I doubt anyone will be held accountable as pulling on any of those threads would unravel everything(government and corporations).

Looking at it from outside, it would damage the US on a world stage(economically) to the point of collapse. So "greater good" and all that.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
totalitarianism, 15 letters and a space before and after?

Could be "Totalitarianism".

Defined - en.wikipedia.org...

If that's the case, was Barr referring to the Obama Admin, or the Trump Admin, or Both?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MisterSpock
You may be right! There were (I think) 17 spaces reserved for that word(s).

Barr is responding like he's in disbelief by the government went "to the dark side" since his last stint as Attorney General.

Dunno... if you count the spaces, "sh!t like this" is only 16... lol

Either way, gonna be an entertaining year.

Judging from the responses you've gotten from the Orange Man Bad people on the thread.

You know, the same poor people who have been holding on for Trump/Russian collusion to be dropped in their lap.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I expect the coming criminal referrals and indictments to be met with utter surprise by the liberal media. ATS members are more informed than the media...even those who think Spygate-Fisagate are total bunk, see the thread headings here in the forum. But the liberal media (90% of the media) have no clue of what's coming.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
By your standard 99% of all we read in the news media could be a lie. And you're right. Courts only allow verifiable EVIDENCE to be introduced. A Bloomberg or CNN article doesn't mean squat without verification.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

It's best to ignore this thread if you only want credible news. I put this thread in the Political CONSPIRACIES section of ATS for a reason.

So you're doing a disservice to the political conspiracies forum when you should have put this in the hoax or LOL forums.

How about medical conspiracies; " Q disease threatens rational thinking with zombie like symptoms "

You would make a good forum moderator, if you were to take the time and research before rendering your condemnations.

If you have never proven Q-provided quotes, like the one from William Barr, to be incorrect or fabricated, you have no standing in your objection.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Courts only allow verifiable EVIDENCE to be introduced.

Incorrect.
Eyewitness testimony is allowable in court.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Phage
All caps huh?

Sure. I believe it.

You wouldnt believe objective truth anyway. I knew people were scared about Barr when Mudd went on TV saying "Barr will crush the Trump administration" as if to scare Trump from appointing him.

You're right. This January 15th USA Today article was assurance to Democrats that William Barr was solidly FOR Mueller, which meant he's one of the "good guys".

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Black hats and white hats. Right?

It's all so very simple.

edit on 3/16/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT _______________ WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."

TREASON

That, or a variation of the word Treason, is very likely. President Trump has frequently used that word to describe Deep-State activities, as more of Spy-gate/Fisa-gate becomes public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join