It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One less Trump supporter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So you're either going to vote for a joke of a Dem candidate (Beto, Biden, Bernie) or not vote at all?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have little more to say X. You see him one way and I see him another. I stretch myself to see him though the eyes of a supporter and then he goes on a weekend twitter rant against dead men and comedy reruns and basically once again demonstrates to half of us just how off balance this guys is only then to have his supporters dredge up explanations for his erratic behavior.

I have had to stoop low for most of my life to be able to swallow the crap that comes out of these people who claim to be leaders and am tired of it. Maybe, maybe I say, this one will be different, maybe this one will right the ship of state and then along comes Trump. He was refreshing and point blank with so much of his campaign rhetoric. But then he started on the ''I'm the only one'' who can save America kind of stuff and "" I have great connections'' and I will hire the best people to do the job and then I see that really he has no connections at all. And that he has no idea just who the best people are other than his sychophantic family. I don't have anything to add here X, I am replying because it would be rude not to.

So enjoy him while you can. Likely, if the Dems can put anything together that even resembles intellignece, and I say if, then he will be gone in 2020.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Xtrozero

I have little more to say X. You see him one way and I see him another. I stretch myself to see him though the eyes of a supporter and then he goes on a weekend twitter rant against dead men and comedy reruns and basically once again demonstrates to half of us just how off balance this guys is only then to have his supporters dredge up explanations for his erratic behavior.

I have had to stoop low for most of my life to be able to swallow the crap that comes out of these people who claim to be leaders and am tired of it. Maybe, maybe I say, this one will be different, maybe this one will right the ship of state and then along comes Trump. He was refreshing and point blank with so much of his campaign rhetoric. But then he started on the ''I'm the only one'' who can save America kind of stuff and "" I have great connections'' and I will hire the best people to do the job and then I see that really he has no connections at all. And that he has no idea just who the best people are other than his sychophantic family. I don't have anything to add here X, I am replying because it would be rude not to.

So enjoy him while you can. Likely, if the Dems can put anything together that even resembles intellignece, and I say if, then he will be gone in 2020.

The only redeeming thing about Trump that I like is he is very focused on accomplishing the items on his campaign promise list. Any form of defense for him is because he is my President and that he has been attacked before day one on the Job, and all this has seriously limited his ability to do what he was voted into office to do. On the inside Trump may not be able to take such a huge load of negative pressure and so this maybe how he manifests that pressure...who knows, but if people keep poking a bear with a stick saying it is dangerous and after awhile the bear roars, then people will say see the bear is dangerous!! I see this is apart of it all too with Trump...Nothing like this has ever been done to any past President, so new grounds here.

He can be a bloviating ass...not by far the first President to do so and not the worst..
He can be egotistical... Not the first, not the last, not the worst...
He can lie to the American people... not the first, last, worst...at least his lies hasn't cost trillions, and killed 1000s of Americans as what recent Presidents have done, not to mention uncountable bad things from Presidents farther in the past.

Hell, we can list Obama's bad deeds and he gets a "get out of jail free" card from the left, media etc on each one of them...Trump has not done anything to come close to Obama's dozen or so really bad acts.

So lets say he lasts 4 years and gone, what do we have in the end? I see that he would have had accomplished a good number of things and he still has time to do more. If he just fixed the prison problem, or at least made it better that is more than any President has done in the last 5 as example...Things like this are pushed under the rug, page 10, while two scoops of ice cream is page one for weeks.

edit on 19-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Okay. You seem like you would fit right in with the party of tantrum throwing children shouting "Give me, Give me Give me," and unwilling to do any chores in exchange.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join